KAJENluvr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys today i expected manvi would have mentioned abt her virat along with her di to her jiju...today i felt all she  was only worried abt her di tht she wont be able to handle her death...she was pleading to jiju to never let her cry...i know her di means world to her but atleast virat deserves 1% of care and attention...she could have atleast said to her jiju to to take care of virat and not to let him cry too...we all know how virat is madly in love with manvi...she doesnt leave manu even for second...and we know virat will be shattered and alomst dead after her death but never seen manvi bothered abt virat

I wish manvi would have also loved virat like laila just as virat lovesher like majnu
Want to see manvi care and love for virat just d way he does for her

Here i m not saying  anything against sister bonding...long live their bonding...and dont say tht manvi should care for virat as much as she cares for her di but atleast she can have tht 1 % of love ,car and attention for virat for whom manvi is his world
Edited by KAJENluvr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't go into that tangent! This is about Jeevika and Maanavi...
KAJENluvr thumbnail
I am not saying anything aganst jeevika manvi ...as i said long live their bonding...just saying tht manvi should also be bothered abt virat
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KAJENluvr

I am not saying anything aganst jeevika manvi ...as i said long live their bonding...just saying tht manvi should also be bothered abt virat

No no, It's not that you are saying anything against JeeMan. It's that THIS THING is about JeeMan. "This discussion" is about JeeMan😊
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
But in a way Jeevika and Viren need more support because they're the ones sacrificing their child. And yeah Manvi and Jeevika are most important for each other, as per the show name.
KAJENluvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

No no, It's not that you are saying anything against JeeMan. It's that THIS THING is about JeeMan. "This discussion" is about JeeMan😊

Ofcourse i love manvi's discussion abt jeevi to her jeju
I m normally saying tht i have never seen manvi bothered abt how virat would handle her death...juts want few scenes where manvis care for virat is show

As far jeeman is concerned ...long live their bonding😊
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chill yaar as dis cancer track is based on behnas nd J's sacrifice cv's r giving much importance 2 J.actually they need attention as our shw is ehmmbh 
KAJENluvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: raspberrytorte

But in a way Jeevika and Viren need more support because they're the ones sacrificing their child. And yeah Manvi and Jeevika are most important for each other, as per the show name.

I dont think manvi would let her di sacrifice her baby
...even i m against this abortion part...i wish they can show tht they found perfect donor and jeevika doesnt have to abort her baby and manvi's life is also saved
I want all this rona dhona to end
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Haha,u have to get used to it now.As the title say behna,so it's all abt behnas.First there used to be jeevika doing Manu Manu,giving a damn abt viren,now the same continues with manvi..di di..
iLOVE_sOAPZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arre its cz kushal was at the hospital unable to shoot!!