Kkusum

KSHITIJ IS CHANGED!!!

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I NOTICED THAT AFTER THE MARRIAGE KSHITIJ IS CHANGED!!! I MEAN THAT FIRST HE USED TO BE WID KUMUD ALL THE 24 HOURS & USED TO AGREE ALL WAT SHE SAID!!!

NOW WAT???? YESTERDAY A FIGHT WAS ABT TO OCCUR BUT DIDNT OCCUR AS KUMUD TOLD FINE!!! Y DID KSHITIJ NOT BELIEVE KUMUD OR Y DID KUMUD OVER REACT???

I THINK THAT KSHITIJ IS ABIT CHANGED OR KUMUD IS OVER REACTIN!!!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Edited by Anoli - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjun'slover thumbnail
They look adorable as a couple.
Seeta thumbnail

Hi,

Why are you wasting your time thinking abt these characters? Its useless. Everybody changes anytime. Look at Mahi. I dont understand why she had to be so ungrateful. She changed. She knew from the start her status. Kali is the worst. There is no foundation in their relations, so they fight all the time. there is no trust among any of them. they all lack love for each other. all's fake. the whole serial looks like its made in a different planet. this serial does nor belong to this world at all. everything is so unrealistic and farce.

sorry to write all this, but the fact is a fact.....a bitter truth.

just bcos mansi roy is ousted from the serial. till a new kk is found they will drag the story.they will create more misunderstandings among one another etc etc..... after new kk's entry the whole story will change. i am sure. there is no storyline for this serial, so the story will be anything. so be prepared and enjoy.

Angela_Gs thumbnail

Kshitij is just a fool. He cant see those things what kumud is going through. They are married, but look at his dadi, She is forcing things. And who is the victim..KUMUD. And all those things Ksitij cant see....If it was Garv...He would see it immediately. So Ksitij is changed. He thinks , im married. So nothing can go wrong....

bollygal thumbnail
i agree wiv seeta, the serials gone from bad to worse , they might as well take it off air the story is goin no where , the writers dont know what they are doin n neither do the actors. there was a time when kusum was good but ever since that leap happened its jus useless
ALLboutLOVE54 thumbnail
No...Actually I think that Khsijit is and alwayz will b da same n da best!!!
bollygal thumbnail
you no kshitij is kinda cute u no i dont think he will change because he's always been sacraficing for kumud coz hed loes her lot  but maybe because the situations around him like that he may have to change   but inside hes the same  aww bless hes cutee
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, hey there married, meaning Ksitij isn't a free man, beside his wedding, he has responsbility, cause that nakul, is too immature, so stop blaimng everything on him, and another thing, he is the best and will alway be.
jprasad thumbnail
Everytime I watch Kkusum I ask how come....how come the killer stopped trying to kill Kkusum, how come Kali is such a spoiled brat, how come Kkusum stays in a how where she isn't wanted, how come Mahi came back, how come Trishul goes both ways, how come Vidhi disappeared, how come Etka made this show, how come no ever gets along, how come right after a funeral there is a wedding, how come there is always a different Kkusum, how come Abhay is a bin pendi ke lota, how come everyone flip flops like a cat watching car racing on TV....how come?
natasha5 thumbnail
Yeh Kshitij is changing alot i used to like him and he supports a lot.