Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Don't wanna watch it anymore. (Page 6)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Guys dont get personal! She prefers to watch her fav be happy 24/7 instead of them evolving their talent, again her choice! Who are we to tell her otherwise! Seriously, just like SM said dont like it, move on!.. You guys dont like her post, get over it, no1 is forcing you to comment here!... TM you dont like the current storyline, again that gives you time to spend outside the reel world, be happy :D  And dont watch the show, until you feel there is no more kissing scenes or abortion track to come back too :D.. Win win situation hereBig smile

Peace out!..

Edited by _innocent_ - 04 September 2012 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorteShrav123Neha.K.Beautyful_Mess

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I read your post and the replies... Got me wondering this show is so dear to us that some of us fellow fans are reading to go out, argue and fight for this show... That is the magic of EHMMBH... Anyway, that aside...

I dont know what are type of shows you mean when you say that you want to watch with your family. Almost all shows have some marital problems between husband and wife. Are those the kind of shows that you want to watch with family? Or do you mean the type of shows where the husband tries to kill his wife? Or maybe those shows in which the children dont look after their parents? Or those ones with mother-in-law and daughter-in-law fights?

I am a hard-core virman fan, that doesnt mean that I dont like the other jodi's... As for you ashamed to watch virman scenes: They are the most natural romantic couple on tv today.. I. for one, am glad that these two undergo unnecessary palpitations or asthma attacks during their scences.. Besides which it is the depth of their relationship that makes their on-screen kiss seem so pure... Thats my opinion...

The abortion track is another issue that you have. My friend, this is not a show for kids. If the adults who watch it are not mature enough to understand what is being shown, then it is better they quit watching it...

Those are my opinions. My advice to you (if you want) is to keep watching and understand the show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovevirat21Kryan4everNeha.K.

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manvijeevika

HelLO!! THERE IS NO OTHER SHOW CLEANER THAN THIS ONE. U R WATCHING FAMILY SHOW. PREGNANCY, ABORTIONS, LOVE, SACRIFICE IS PART OF MILLION OF FAMILIES. THIS SHOW IS BASED ON PURE LOVE AND POSITIVITY. U HAVEN'T SEEN EKTA KAPOOR' SERIALS OR COLOR SERIALS WHERE THERE ARE JUST SAAS BAHU DRAMA OR 3-4 MARRIAGES, EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS AND ALL. SERIAL WITH A MESSAGE OF PURITY OF RELATIONS CANN'T BE DIGESTED BY EVERYONE.

Exactly!!!!
Its the ONLY show I can watch with family bcz even with hot n cute jodis,they don't show the scenes which u won't b able to watch with family!!!!!

They don't give lead actressess short,revealing dresses for the sake of TRP!!!!

Your post made me LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovevirat21Neha.K.

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
have patience your virika is back story revolves around their decision so chill n enjoy watching them

Edited by cutyvirman - 04 September 2012 at 11:47am
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@ everyone- the TM hadn't started the topic to create personal fights and instigate bashing in the topic. If a member doesn't like a certain aspect of the show and is showing disappointment (IN A GOOD MANNER), he/she has the right to do so, just like everyone else on this forum.
Please be mindful of your words towards ANYONE in this forum and if there is something you do not like or a topic that's not going well for you, simply hit the Report button and the DT will take care of it as soon as we see it.
@ TM- your topic started off well, as mentioned earlier, but due to the fighting/bashing/instigatory remarks later in the topic, unfortunately, I'd have to close it down. Sorry for that.

EHMMBH DT

Edited by OnlyHope - 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaavirumanuchasinghoperaspberrytorteNeha.K.Delena-cious

Go to top