India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Don't wanna watch it anymore. (Page 2)

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Kitty - Are you that chic from X Factor? Shocked Haha jokes! Anywayyy, I'm not daft :/ All I meant was it should show behna stuff if the show name is Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai rather than other things. 

Neha - i swear you've been opposing me in things since i corrected one of your posts :/

Anyway, this post was for expressing my OPINION. Not another place for some people to start with the same old stuff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Dont get pissed off dear.. They r showin Virika track prominently nw.. Each & every element of the story revolves around their decision.. Dnt quit watching!! ther's lots more coming up..Big smile

This is called an acceptable reply. Yeah I know I watch their scenes on Youtube :)
manvijeevika Groupbie
manvijeevika
manvijeevika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
HelLO!! THERE IS NO OTHER SHOW CLEANER THAN THIS ONE. U R WATCHING FAMILY SHOW. PREGNANCY, ABORTIONS, LOVE, SACRIFICE IS PART OF MILLION OF FAMILIES. THIS SHOW IS BASED ON PURE LOVE AND POSITIVITY. U HAVEN'T SEEN EKTA KAPOOR' SERIALS OR COLOR SERIALS WHERE THERE ARE JUST SAAS BAHU DRAMA OR 3-4 MARRIAGES, EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS AND ALL. SERIAL WITH A MESSAGE OF PURITY OF RELATIONS CANN'T BE DIGESTED BY EVERYONE.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mannisaMJHTMonayaSajankitty25sennarenialicemathapplenpeacheshooriaachasinghopelittlesmileNeha.K.Beautyful_Mess

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
SM asked those who have a problem to watch other shows that air at 8:30LOLLOL so i dnt think he will mind if you stop watchingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajansennarenihooriaaalicemathapplenpeachesNeha.K.Beautyful_Mess

raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manvijeevika

HelLO!! THERE IS NO OTHER SHOW CLEANER THAN THIS ONE. U R WATCHING FAMILY SHOW. PREGNANCY, ABORTIONS, LOVE, SACRIFICE IS PART OF MILLION OF FAMILIES. THIS SHOW IS BASED ON PURE LOVE AND POSITIVITY. U HAVEN'T SEEN EKTA KAPOOR' SERIALS OR COLOR SERIALS WHERE THERE ARE JUST SAAS BAHU DRAMA OR 3-4 MARRIAGES, EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS AND ALL. SERIAL WITH A MESSAGE OF PURITY OF RELATIONS CANN'T BE DIGESTED BY EVERYONE.

First of all, do not use capitals. It's considered at shouting on the internet, FYI. 

All i said was there could be other ways than this to show love and purity of sisters.
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

SM asked those who have a problem to watch other shows that air at 8:30LOLLOL so i dnt think he will mind if you stop watchingLOL

Lol yeah I don't really care what he thinks haha he's too biased :P Yeah I have two options! ;) u know what the options to watch r 
dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
That's your wish honey. Watch it or don't. Smile

But I'm liking the way the show is portraying so many beautiful circumstances, just for the two sisters. Heart Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mannisaSnowGirl18sweetymolMJHTMonayaSajansennarenihooriaaalicemathchasinghopeapplenpeachesNeha.K.Beautyful_Mess

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manvijeevika

You said it all...GOD BLESS YOU!!! :)
JAI EHMMBH

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mannisasennareniMJHTMonayaSajanhooriaaalicemathchasinghopelittlesmileBeautyful_Mess

Go to top