4/9/12 Arnav tight slap and solid punches to creep

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
it was very good episodeπŸ‘...i just loved how khushi convinced arnav to be with his di..and said they both will handle her...wow amazing bond😳...then most loved scene when arnav slapped creepwa and gave him solid punches so that he was bleeding.πŸ‘..bravo...he deserve worst punishment than this.😑..and he was still planning more to come back at rm...hate him...hate dadi too..she always chant damaadji name...sick woman..😑.

today epi...

khushi comforted arnav..and hugged her and convinced him that he is not failure and he always protected anjali and there are somethings which is not in our hands and its called fate😭...and said he should go to his di and comfort her at this time as he cant change fate but can be with her at this tough time😭...when arnav said he wont be able to do so and wont be able to see her like this...then khushi took his hand and said that she promises him that he will be able to say it to his di and will comfort her.😳..aww...soo sweet

while shyaam came to anjali and acted like he is in shock...and cried...oh god crocodile tears😑...and said he cant see her like this...and her daughter is no more...and was smiling cunningly when he hugged her.😑...and dadi told him to calm down...and suddenly anjali have coughing and they called nurse and shyaam was going to doc when arnav and khushi were coming towards di ward.πŸ˜•..when khushi said anjali needs him and she will be with him and together they will handle di...😊

as soon arnav opened door he found shyaam and he fumed and grabbed shyaam collar and took him outsideπŸ˜•...while khushi tried to calm him...shyaam said sorry but said he came here for anjali and his child who is no more and couldnt stop himself from coming here as he is too father of that child.😑..when arnav gave him tight slap...and said he is nothing for his di now...πŸ‘.
dadi came and said he is her husband and warned arnav to stop all this.πŸ˜•.. shyaam said that arnav doesnt know how it feels like losing child and will not leave anjali now...😑
when arnav tried to punch him but dadi stopped him and said he is damaad of the house and when arnav tried to push him away shyaam said he cant leave anjali like this...πŸ˜•

arnav got out of control and punched him hard on face many times when finally khushi stopped his hand...bravo..love u arnav..πŸ‘...and dadi said he cant treat damaad like this and anjali is his wife.πŸ˜•.when arnav said he doesnt want to hear his di name from his mouth and will never allow shyaam inside home...😊

while shyaam was leaving making sad face and said he will go and told dadi to take care of anjali...while leaving he said to himself that no one could stop him now to come in rm even if arnav wants it.and miscarriage was first step😑..and smiled cunningly and left...😑

while arnav talked to doctor and told him to discharge anjali and will make arrangements at homeπŸ˜•...dadi was against it but arnav made his decision...😊

at rm nani was worried and akash and nk tried to pacify her and when he called arnav ..he didnt picked up when they saw arnav bringing anjali on wheel chair...and when they asked why he brought her back..and he didnt answered..and dadi taunted nani that her grandson never listen...😑
arnav asked khushi to accompany him😊 ..and they made anjali lie her bed...when mamiji tried to ask why he brought anjali like this..arnav didnt responded and akash stopped his mom to ask this...and nurse told all of them to leave and let her rest...😊

outside room arnav cleared everyone that no one will ever talk of bringing shyaam back in house...ever...because he wont let it...
everyone left..😊..after sometime arnav came to his di room and hold her hand and sat beside her...and remebered how his di was happy about her baby...and was sad..😭.

i am sooo happy...i just loved the episode..wow...slaps and punched on creep face...just wow.😊..creep deserved it...even more than this😑...arnav has made right decision and he has kept khushi all the time with him...and she was the one who stopped arnav...loved it...together they will be able to bring anjali out of trauma...😳
dadi and shyaam ...hate them...i knew dadi had called that creep...😑
shyaam still plans to come in rm and miscarriage was first step...so what will be next???πŸ˜•
but arnav rightly cleared it in front of whole family that he will never allow creep in his house...😊

precap showed creep again came in rm to meet anjali in her room...i just hope arnav see him...πŸ˜•

what u think guys ..😊

do comment...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
I really want Arnav to see that Shyam creeping in RM! I guess his next step would be to poison Anjali or something else may be.

Fab post dear!πŸ‘
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res...
very well said aru...
loved the epi...
dil khush hogayi shyam ki dhulaayi se...
arshi bond getting stronger day by day...
Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi dear hru? Ep was nice,,dear acha howa shyam u desverd thz but if i say is sa bahi zyda,,really how can he doo thz and dumbooo kab samjhe gai pata nahi,,sis is doing cheating and bro worreid about her health,her life worreid about her,,and seee what she Anjlii ur unbeliveble,,even how can she think about him,,but arnv khushi sence was very touching really only khushi can handle him,,but dadi plz somebody agin send her asserhram we don,t want u even arnv also not want u r just spoil ur anjlii life arnv lifDadi is in under black magic i just hope ya black magic jaldi finish ho jai,,and she understand that creepwa but jo khud asi hin woo creepwa ko kya samjhy gai,,but atnv khushi best best job i love u both of,,and i just that nurese tell him about shyam thWill big damkha really,,,soo lets waitand watch i just hope for the best,,,dear ur post is greattt no words for u yaar,,
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Aru !!!! 
Well balanced episode ...Loved it ...Khushi convinced Arnav that it not in our hand ... Loved the way both stands for each other ... Shyam he is shameless how dare he came to hospital & acted like a real dad lost his baby !!!! Liked it ASR gave slap to shyam & punched him hard  Dadi wat she saw in shyam & poojali love😑 Its good Arnav informed family shyam ll never enter this house ...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful post aru !!πŸ€—
what a punchful episode ??πŸ˜†
what a slap n punches ??? just loved arnav today😊
arnav n khushi conversation too soothy n matured conversation😊
loving arhshi's new dimension of love πŸ˜³
abhaas great job !!😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aru !! Hi hun,its been so long !!πŸ€—How have you been dear ??😊 Sorry I have been MIA for some days since my Lab exams were going on ! Coming to the post,lovely write up dear !πŸ‘ Loved Arshi scenes ! I'm happy that now Khushi has become such an integral part of his life !!  hate Creepwa !😑🀬
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
m totally lovin this track...i hope arnav figures out tht dadi is with shyam...so tht he can kick her out too!!!

loved arshi bondin
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it was a wonderfulll rpisode...loved the punches...wanted him to give moreπŸ₯³
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

I really want Arnav to see that Shyam creeping in RM! I guess his next step would be to poison Anjali or something else may be.

Fab post dear!πŸ‘

thanks...

i think arnav should now know that how anjali is still meeting him...