ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
no doubt d whole episode was superb but jeeju saali scene topped today
karan nia were jsut outstanding!!
loved d whole scene

mannu 's promise from viren to keep her di hap[y alwys
n inturn viren's promise from manvi to survive atleast for her di..
  a promise so simple na wen in friends we tell eachother secrets  asking dem for a promise not to tell it to any1..for us dis is d meanng  of promise

but in today episode promise for me was redefinted
a promise was between  a life n death <3
manvi asking for a promise to keep her di happy e1 after her death
weras viren was asking manvi  a promise to survive her life  ..
 best dialgue
Tumhe kya lagta hai  tumhare bina  Jeevika jee paayegi??  Main use duniya bhar ka pyar kyun na de dun..par tumhari kami nahin poori kar paunga mein <3

jeeji saali scene topped d most..
karan nia were perfect

Edited by viratmanvi - 04 September 2012 at 9:55am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_maryMavi19soreya20Sumana123madhu0702screen22unnatiaslovearmaanjs1234NivFemiristRamii_20love_zainsha19munnihyderabadSuarezshaimahnrithyao-Alishah-_Sara_xoxsusanxoxraju_skyRuchaMulayGiNa_kavya-Aswathy-..Gowri..Syed695-SweetGirl-Shona1907preetipc..Ankita..athniamanvi.SalmanDeewani..Sumi....Jes...

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Me too super loved the scene Ash.. Old days are back again, i guess!!! Icing on the cake was Virman scene!!! Finally.. After ages.. *sigh of relief..*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22hooriaaItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Me too super loved the scene Ash.. Old days are back again, i guess!!! Icing on the cake was Virman scene!!! Finally.. After ages.. *sigh of relief..*
it was totlaly icing on d cake..virmanEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
They were just too good! Hats off to them man. The jiju-saali scene was just amazingg yaar. And I couldn't stop crying looking at them! -.- Gosh superb! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaanItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

They were just too good! Hats off to them man. The jiju-saali scene was just amazingg yaar. And I couldn't stop crying looking at them! -.- Gosh superb! Clap

me too was in tears..it was so emmotional
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
It was just TOO good to be worded honestly.Nia and Karan both were extremely pleasant to see as actor and too heart warming as character.Its about being Maanvi that When life could leave her any day She cant just miss to make sure about her Di's happiness at this stage .Since inspite of having great difficulty she went to her Jiju to express it.I guess that was moment made it work for Viren to decide some where more clearer.His dilemma as father was not easy rather not Fair question from life even .But that was just meant to ! And the heart beat BG made it more tragic how LIFE is just running out of hand for Maanvi !Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gowri..ItsmeAish

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Oh totally agree... Da jeeju sali scene was da most fav today... Karan n nia 2 superb actors... Dey made me cry like hell today... It was all so emotional n so well executed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

It was just TOO good to be worded honestly.Nia and Karan both were extremely pleasant to see as actor and too heart warming as character.Its about being Maanvi that When life could leave her any day She cant just miss to make sure about her Di's happiness at this stage .Since inspite of having great difficulty she went to her Jiju to express it.I guess that was moment made it work for Viren to decide some where more clearer.His dilemma as father was not easy rather not Fair question from life even .But that was just meant to ! And the heart beat BG made it more tragic how LIFE is just running out of hand for Maanvi !Cry

yup mannu though fighting against death still cares for her di's happiness d way she was getting weaker Cry dat scene defintely  helped him to take decison ..hats off to tacker n nia

Go to top