Posted: 11 years ago
has anyone written anything to Rithvik on twitter ?
I know it will not help anything and it's not his fault but they should know what we feel and what we are going through how else will they know our reaction
Therefore we must write to him what we feel and that we simply were very hurt by what he promised to us and came out differently
he is most dishonest person😡like ekta ,,,leave his twweet
Originally posted by blueocean_787

What about to Jia
yes we can tweet to jia and RD
They dont care about us i tweet RD many times about arvi but he never replays,he tweets only about jhalak
Originally posted by simusha

They dont care about us i tweet RD many times about arvi but he never replays,he tweets only about jhalak

if they dont care about their fans then we should also giva a damn
Why do you wanna trouble RD, he cant do anything in it ,he is doing wat is said to be done .. if someone is to be blamed then its CVs & Ekta not the ACTORS!!
I tweet both but no replay,so we all have to wait
Even if we do tweet him or Jia in regards to our disappointment to ArVi track, there is nothing he or Jia can do so now the only thing we could probably do is quit PR or get on with the fact of Arjun-Ovi marriage.
First of all I agree with most of the people .. RD can't do anything about the story... that's all the cv's work! He can suggest but I guess actors' suggestions aren't really that important for the creatives and Ekta.

Secondly for those saying he doesn't reply to your tweets... Well the guy probably works 15 to 16 hours a day then he goes to jhalak rehearsals which maybe take 2-3 or even 4 hours. I don't blame him if he doesn't reply to your tweets! It's already a big thing he is tweeting with such a tight schedule 😕
Originally posted by Roshni.x

<font color="#FF3333">First of all I agree with most of the people .. RD can't do anything about the story... that's all the cv's work! He can suggest but I guess actors' suggestions aren't really that important for the creatives and Ekta.</font>

<font color="#FF3333">Secondly for those saying he doesn't reply to your tweets... Well the guy probably works 15 to 16 hours a day then he goes to jhalak rehearsals which maybe take 2-3 or even 4 hours. I don't blame him if he doesn't reply to your tweets! It's already a big thing he is tweeting with such a tight schedule😕</font>

If RD he can send 5/6 tweets about jhalak why he cant replay the fans tweet