Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ENOUGH ... PLZ USE FRUSTRATION THREAD (Page 3)

.mystic.girl. Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANU

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FBANU

SHOW CANT MOVE FORWARD ONLY WITH ARHI SCENES... EVEN U WILL GET BORED WITH ONLY ARHI SCENE EPISODE.. 

We can decide about that IF AND WHEN WE DO GET ONLY ARHI SCENES..

I dont understand this argument..there haven't been any meaningful story between Arnav and Khsuhi since the MU and kidnapping...there hasnt been any event any situation anything between them...so how can you say u will get bored with Arhi scenes..

And in fact what fans and viewers want is not JUST ARHI SCENES..we want a meaningful story to be developed BETWEEN THEM...not beween Anj ANd ASR...

ANd you say pppl will get bored with Arhi scenes...the fact of the matter is PEOPLE ARE BORED OF ANJ SCENES NOW..how can you not see that the overdose you are warning people of isnt an overdose of ARhi scenes...its an overdose of Anj scenes...

The point isnt how a mother suffers after her baby is killed...the point is there wasnt any point shown abt how a husband or human feeels after he finds out that HE WRONGED HIS WIFE by suspecting her character and FORCING HER TO MARRY HIM...It was told to her "...just believe he realzies it.."

There WAS SOOO MUCH BETWEEN ASR AND KHUSHI THAT WAS NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT WASNT EVER CLOSURE'D but this one thing in ASR AND ANJ LIFE abt her BABY IS BEING DONE TO DEATH...
crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree...ipkknd z d best show...a tragedy has occurred and a mother has lost her child so the serial z goin n d rt track...u cant show romantic rabba ve moments at this hour...pls stop bashing n move on. ...n let us watch n peace n enjoy...
FBANU Goldie
FBANU
FBANU

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

SHOW CANT MOVE FORWARD ONLY WITH ARHI SCENES... EVEN U WILL GET BORED WITH ONLY ARHI SCENE EPISODE.. 

We can decide about that IF AND WHEN WE DO GET ONLY ARHI SCENES..

I dont understand this argument..there haven't been any meaningful story between Arnav and Khsuhi since the MU and kidnapping...there hasnt been any event any situation anything between them...so how can you say u will get bored with Arhi scenes..

And in fact what fans and viewers want is not JUST ARHI SCENES..we want a meaningful story to be developed BETWEEN THEM...not beween Anj ANd ASR...

ANd you say pppl will get bored with Arhi scenes...the fact of the matter is PEOPLE ARE BORED OF ANJ SCENES NOW..how can you not see that the overdose you are warning people of isnt an overdose of ARhi scenes...its an overdose of Anj scenes...

The point isnt how a mother suffers after her baby is killed...the point is there wasnt any point shown abt how a husband or human feeels after he finds out that HE WRONGED HIS WIFE by suspecting her character and FORCING HER TO MARRY HIM...It was told to her "...just believe he realzies it.."

There WAS SOOO MUCH BETWEEN ASR AND KHUSHI THAT WAS NEVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT WASNT EVER CLOSURE'D but this one thing in ASR AND ANJ LIFE abt her BABY IS BEING DONE TO DEATH...

i never said that we will get bored with arhi scenes.. i said that we will get bored with seeing only arhi scenes... how show cld move forwatd only with arhi scenes... i am sure that all these events are leading for another twist in btw relation of arnav and khushi
ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ymail_my

WHY ISNT THERE A GLORIFICATION THREAD TOO???

WHy should ppl who are disappointed only be asked to post in the frustration thread??
They have as much as a right to write their opoinins and thoughts as anyone else?? Why are people who are not liking the show being profiled like this???

Its not fair to ask them to use one single thread to put down their throughts...

I would say..lets start a "Happy with serial" thread and EVERYONE who has positive comments/experience should post their comments there...so that way people dont have to read any negative sentiments...
i am not the one who made the frustration thread,,,,, mods made it,... even they could understand how irritating to see this types of post

Fair enough..lets ask the mods to make a "Happy with Serial" thread...so that people don't get irritated with honest opinions...a Happy Thread will serve the same purpose as the Frustration thread..once you go to that thread you wont have to read anynegative comments correct? 

Anyway people who are upset/disappointed don't seem to have a problem with reading positive comments they dont agree with...its really the other way around right...people who are happy with the serial seem to have a problem with any so called negative comments...so I think its only fair that they be given a thread of their own...
blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yes, I so agree with you! People are always dissatisfied. And that is after all human nature. It is human nature to be dissatisfied with things.

What was there not to like? Shocked

It was such an amazing, poignant episode. So much of love, understanding and assurance shared between ASR and KKG. It almost brought tears into my eyes.  The unspoken message shared between the two of always supporting each other for better or worse. I loved the episode.

And ASR! OMG! Brilliant actor! I loved the emotions flitting on his face- the doubt, the angst, the relief, the anger... What a beautiful kaleidoscope of emotions.

And our dear beloved ASR is back! And with a bang! And what a bang, it was!  It seemed as ASR was in his element!

And Anjali's scenes are important to show the strong bond between ASR and Anjali. It is this love which is the driving force in ASR's life. And thanks to Anjali and her lying, conniving husband, we had the return of the superhero, the mega star, the rock star ASR  !Heart

It was one of the best episodes of IPK. Beautifully executed. Amazing acting! And of course the magnificent ASR!

I don't understand why people spread so much of negativity. Dekhna hai to dekho. Plain and simple. These people would watch the show religiously and then criticize it.

Nothing can make them happy. Nothing can impress them. They have shut the doors to beauty. Hence they are unable to see anything beautiful or poignant in the episodes. 

deeptha93

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Agree !!!!

FBANU

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow