Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC - (Page 85)

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Hi All

Fatima good to see you here, I was a little bit worried that you had not come on line since those picturesWink have you recovered?

See this person from jdj  saying about Sush (about the winner of jdj)AngryAngry

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3211309&TPN=2

how can they assume that Sushant was 2nd runner up and not first - was it said, did I miss something? this person is driving me madAngry

Edited by stefanandre - 25 September 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Qfansush

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

Hi All

Fatima good to see you here, I was a little bit worried that you had not come on line since those picturesWink have you recovered?

See this person from jdj  saying about Sush (about the winner of jdj)AngryAngry

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3211309&TPN=2

how can they assume that Sushant was 2nd runner up and not first - was it said, did I miss something? this person is driving me madAngry

Hi Karen...I have learned to come prepared to the FC with an oxygen tank and glucose drip on stand-by...just in case Sushant decides to shower his pankhas with new glimpses of his...well toned...um...um...smile...Blushing

As for Sushant and his JDJ4 run...he was first runner up...you can even check it in wikipedia and it'll tell you the same thing.

I'll go check this post out and then return to comment further.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I left a carefully worded comment...Ermm...on the JDJ forum.

Here's the link:

Let's just hope no one drags Sushant into a messy fight.

What amused me was Chang's biggest supporter and Sushant's biggest self-proclaimed hater...Rapier actually had 2 kind words to say about Sushant.  In replying to someone's comment comparing GC to Sushant...he acually said that Sushant was on a totally different level from GC... dancewise there is no comparison...Shocked  LOL

Ah so the truth finally comes out from a naysayers mouth...LOL 

stefanandrefansush

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks FatimaHug I think if I had said something, who knows how it would have gone cause I have been itching for so long but listening to you and Anshi to ignoreSmile

I was totally shocked and surprised reading that post, guess she was most active last season because Sushant was there and she hates him so was there putting him downAngry and now she is praising his dancing skillsLOL

and best part is now one sk fanatic is pretty frustrated that due to the injuries her fav cannot perform - like they keep saying there, karma is a b***hBig smile. feel sk partner must have known she is not winning so why perform especially now she is hurt more, really truly sad the misfortune that has befallen. but there was just no oomph factor in JDJ5

fansush

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

Thanks FatimaHug I think if I had said something, who knows how it would have gone cause I have been itching for so long but listening to you and Anshi to ignoreSmile

I was totally shocked and surprised reading that post, guess she was most active last season because Sushant was there and she hates him so was there putting him downAngry and now she is praising his dancing skillsLOL

and best part is now one sk fanatic is pretty frustrated that due to the injuries her fav cannot perform - like they keep saying there, karma is a b***hBig smile. feel sk partner must have known she is not winning so why perform especially now she is hurt more, really truly sad the misfortune that has befallen. but there was just no oomph factor in JDJ5

Oh so Rapier is a she...Confused  LOL

I think it's so funny how all the Isha fans were so busy denying the blatant favoritism she recieved form the judges...and now hteir favorite contestant herself is backing out. LOL

I don't have anything personal against Isha...but I hate biasness by the judges...and that's the reason behind the divisiveness in the JDJ forum too...Her fans are not willing to admit that she received unfair help that the other contestants did not.

There is talk that Rashmi won...if that is the case...then good for her..She's a fab dancer and a good friend of Sushant's Big smile

But I'm sure fans of the controversial Isha Salman jodi will whine their hearts out with the sympathy card...Silly

Edited by ummesulaiman - 25 September 2012 at 7:14pm

stefanandrefansush

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Anyways...let's change the topic...the fact that Sushant's name is on his fans and detractors' lips alike...says something about him...i.e...He's the one to remember. Big smile

stefanandre

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Oh so Rapier is a she...Confused  LOL

I think it's so funny how all the Isha fans were so busy denying the blatant favoritism she recieved form the judges...and now hteir favorite contestant herself is backing out. LOL

I don't have anything personal against Isha...but I hate biasness by the judges...and that's the reason behind the divisiveness in the JDJ forum too...Her fans are not willing to admit that she received unfair help that the other contestants did not.

There is talk that Rashmi won...if that is the case...then good for her..She's a fab dancer and a good friend of Sushant's Big smile

But I'm sure fans of the controversial Isha Salman jodi will whine their hearts out with the sympathy card...Silly
[/QUOTE]

yes found out todayLOL me bad cause I would never watch their performances due to auntyji but whatever little I saw, his partner had zero expressions and did just one type of dance, last year his partner also just did aerial and lifts and once again the same thing this year - Wacko n auntyji offered a movie as a choreographerShocked. I absolutely agree on the biasness this year, it was so frigging clear and yes to the sk-isha fans not accepting n one fan going to every single thread and preaching and mocking others.Angry

Yes, the spoilers all over JDJ that Rashmi won and her husband kinda of confirming but voting lines are not even opened - colours seems to have spoilt their name with jdj

Anyway leave that aside and back to Mr. Macho Man, the still from the picture is so great, we are going to see him like that in the movie and that is just startersEmbarrassedBlushing; he has really changed (for the better)

Fatima_Qfansush

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hi  alll

Go to top