hiii anshi 
koi hai yahan 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
me was just leaving u came mayu

Originally posted by: ashiti

they have set one rule for sushant and different rule for their favourite ankita ...cant believe they cliam themselves to be sushita fans ...bunch of hypocrite

Exactly my thought tooo loved anshi and ashiti ur posts...
this all ankita fans are happy when ankita romance with new manav...and if sushant doing the same thing at that time they all feel bad and said bad things about the girls whoever she is... i still remember when ashu posted sushant birthday pic in one pic mukti and sushant are together in the pic...at that time all ankita fans start bashing mukti and said dat she is chipku,chipkali and used many abusive words for mukti...i really wanted to see the reaction of all this fake sushita fans... when sushant doing romantic and intimate scenes with anushka in PK.
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayusushita

hmmm bt r u leaving kya 

no i wanna party tonight  the fans of isha (salman) who were defending isha are suddenly anti isha now and ppl who called sushant fake find him genuine now ðŸ˜† bec sushant genuinely was hurt and withdrew much before results were announced unlike isha ji who waited for results to be announced later withdrew leaving a bad taste and making  rashmi a default finalist ðŸ˜ƒ
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

not a bad idea ðŸ˜‰ try during promotions are u gonna attend promotional even if in mumbai ðŸ˜³ waise she must be super excited for KPC ten ðŸ˜†

yeah n she was a bigger manav fan too.. we used to gt bored in coll actually.. like we were nt regular sushant watchers too bt she was, niways now she is busy in work n stuff so she isnt all tht crazy behind him.. bt guess she passed on the fangirlness .. lol
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

yeah n she was a bigger manav fan too.. we used to gt bored in coll actually.. like we were nt regular sushant watchers too bt she was, niways now she is busy in work n stuff so she isnt all tht crazy behind him.. bt guess she passed on the fangirlness .. lol

i know but some time it stays i think it will stay with me throughout my life sushant fangirliness ðŸ˜† bec in past have liked many actors but was not crazy as much as i am now 

mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hiii sneha ...
hey btw i heard dat gurmeet won jdj
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayusushita

hiii sneha ...

hey btw i heard dat gurmeet won jdj

no he didnt it was tc poll nothing else rashmi will win i can bet on tat after all drama ðŸ˜†