Sushant Singh Rajput FC - - Page 48

Posted: 11 years ago
Not sure if these pictures have been seen before, apologise if previously posted.  Not recent pictures though, the second is from the SA trip for sure but not sure about the first one

Credit: original uploader

Originally posted by stefanandre

Not sure if these pictures have been seen before, apologise if previously posted.  Not recent pictures though, the second is from the SA trip for sure but not sure about the first one

Credit: original uploader

Thanks karen di for the lovely pictures never seen before...i think both pictures are of south africa.
Thanks for the pics Karen...I've not seen them before...is Sushant attempting to sing in the first one...πŸ˜†

Waise I usually talk about being fida over Sushant's smile...but I love his voice too...Eeekkk
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Karen I can't see your siggies...You may need to reload your file onto imgur and submit the codes again...that's happened with me once...πŸ˜•

Nevermind...it's working now...πŸ˜†
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
forget it karen di seems to be frustrated soul and i dont wanna debate with blind ppl πŸ˜†
I agree with Anshi in regards to the JDJ forum Karen...I saw that post you're referring to...the gal totally missed the boat in comprehending Nikita's post..and is just going on and on with her opinion...πŸ€ͺ

Hey Anshi...what are you doing up so early?  It's not even 7am where you are at right?

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I agree with Anshi in regards to the JDJ forum Karen...I saw that post you're referring to...the gal totally missed the boat in comprehending Nikita's post..and is just going on and on with her opinion...πŸ€ͺ
exactly no point in debating with a blind folded fanπŸ˜† i remember once my teacher told tat if u try arguing with a sole viewed person u land up losing bec they are never ready to see other side πŸ˜† better let them leave in their fantasy world πŸ˜† in every dance comp a contestant is given a week's time and ten he need to perform and return whether it was last season of jdj or did lil masters tis season but not like isha par koi samhje to naπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Hey Anshi...what are you doing up so early?  It's not even 7am where you are at right?

need to rush to coll my 2 hr travel πŸ˜† just logged in to check a mail alas didnt get and i am already running late see ya πŸ€—
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

need to rush to coll my 2 hr travel πŸ˜† just logged in to check a mail alas didnt get and i am already running late see ya πŸ€—

Whoa...your college is 2 hours away?

Well...travel safely and have a good day...πŸ˜›