Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput in P.K.

Last week, Screen reported that Anushka Sharma would be paired opposite a new face in Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. The latest news is that the new face is none other than Sushant Singh Rajput. The actor has been confirmed to play the main lead in this film that also stars Aamir Khan.

Interestingly, while P.K. releases on December 25 next year, the television actor will make his Bollywood debut with Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che! that releases early next year. Moreover, Disney UTV, that is producing Kapoor's directorial venture based on Chetan Bhagat's novel, Three Mistakes Of My Life, will also be making two more films with the actor as per the three-film deal contract signed with him.  credits tanmi pr forum i am confused how many film deal yaar some say 2 some 3 akhir kitni film deal hai 😕

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Last week, Screen reported that Anushka Sharma would be paired opposite a new face in Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. The latest news is that the new face is none other than Sushant Singh Rajput. The actor has been confirmed to play the main lead in this film that also stars Aamir Khan.

Interestingly, while P.K. releases on December 25 next year, the television actor will make his Bollywood debut with Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che! that releases early next year. Moreover, Disney UTV, that is producing Kapoor's directorial venture based on Chetan Bhagat's novel, Three Mistakes Of My Life, will also be making two more films with the actor as per the three-film deal contract signed with him.  credits tanmi pr forum i am confused how many film deal yaar some say 2 some 3 akhir kitni film deal hai 😕

Anshi i think 3 film deal.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
hmm jo bhi hai i am super scared for him now with all expectations plus ppl in bolly forum are speaking so meanly about him 😭
ChannaMereya thumbnail
tanmi taz di koi hai iss haunted house main?
ChannaMereya thumbnail
tis season of jhalak is most unfairest of all aur kitna obvious karenge their partiality common isha has been saved 5 freaking times and wat is irritating is ppl comparing it too sushant ? he was saved only once
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the article Anshi...😛

This is like super cool...so now we have Sushant as main lead...👏

And Yay!!  He finally gets his first big screen heroine...Anushka Sherma it is...👍🏼
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

tis season of jhalak is most unfairest of all aur kitna obvious karenge their partiality common isha has been saved 5 freaking times and wat is irritating is ppl comparing it too sushant ? he was saved only once

I'm so happy Bharti told the judges off before she left...😆...they ought to know that the public is not oblivious to their biasness.

By the way...i don't remember Sushant being saved by the judges...ever...someone correct me if I'm wrong...but Sushant didn't perform for 1 week and wound up with a 0 score and had to go into the face off the following week..It was then that the judges decided to keep both  the jodis in that week because they couldn't decide between the 2...so how was he saved?
Fatima_Q thumbnail

hmm jo bhi hai i am super scared for him now with all expectations plus ppl in bolly forum are speaking so meanly about him 😭

To hell with the opinions in the Bolly forum Anshi...they're either trouble makers...or all heavily biased based on their fandom for a particular celebrity...hardly anyone gives logical, objectives POVs.

We needn't be afraid for Sushant...his talent will speak for himself soon enough. 😛
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I'm so happy Bharti told the judges off before she left...😆...they ought to know that the public is not oblivious to their biasness.

By the way...i don't remember Sushant being saved by the judges...ever...someone correct me if I'm wrong...but Sushant didn't perform for 1 week and wound up with a 0 score and had to go into the face off the following week..It was then that the judges decided to keep both  the jodis in that week because they couldn't decide between the 2...so how was he saved?

@what did bharti said to judges...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
@Ashiti:  She was in the bottom 2 with Rashmi and had to do a face off but chose to withdraw instead.  When the judges told her that she should at least perform the number that she was going to do today...she said she was in pain because of her back injury and that she would have performed but she knew it wasn't worth her while because no one was going to save her with a veto vote...😆

She also said that she had entertained everyone and was responsible for half the TRP of the show...i think she sort of was suggesting that she had been used.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago