Sushant Singh Rajput FC - - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tazeen_Rida2004

Hi Karen🤗
that ____ has created so much drama there...dont know wht's her problem, she always provoked people to bash sushant😕

it seems the _________ is being refered to me... Anyways i dont mind it...
@bold, that statement hurt me the most ...
let me clear you that i never provoked "attractive", he always the one who starts bashing sushant , my all post are reply for him ... in recent thread, read it properly, Attractive is the first who dragged sush name,...
so me being a sush fan just tcan not sit and watch sushant getting bashed like this ...

Edited by ashiti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashiti

let me clear you that i never provoked "attractive", he always the one who starts bashing sushant , my all post are reply for him ... in recent thread, read it properly, Attractive is the first who dragged sush name,...
so me being a sush fan just tcan not sit and watch sushant getting bashed like this ...

Hi Ashiti

Please do not take Taz's post wrongly or get offended by it, believe me, she never speaks ill of anyone.  We all are Sushant's fans and we all do not like to see him getting bashed but if we respond to member's negative posts, it gives them an opportunity to go on bashing Sushant and calling him everything under the sun😡, we need to just ignore and they will stop automatically.  Sushant fans need to sit and wait for Sushant's movie to release and let the movie speak for Sushant. Sushant gets bashed in JDJ5. Myself reading JDJ5 forum and different threads, have read what they are saying about getting turned off by fans who are every ready to defend their favourite and those members start hating the celebrity - right now we need lots more Sushant supporters so we should be careful not to turn anyone away.

Taz is also a huge Sushant fan and she, like you and the rest of us does not like to see him getting bashed and guess she was upset seeing what all that member "attractive" was calling Sushant.

Guess we are all edgy without having seen Sushant for almost a year and the frustration is getting to us😆 but we are all in the same boat so to speak so Ashiti, just ignore that person's taunts n the negative posts he/she make will stop.

You know you can always join us here to talk about Sushant, it helps all of us during this waiting period.

No offense meant🤗

<font color="#990000">it seems the _________ is being refered to me... Anyways i dont mind it...
</font>

hey ashiti i didnt meant to hurt you & SORRY if u get hurt...i'm too sushant's fan just like all of you & i just dont want him to get bashed, simple...
Hope u understand & i yeah read all the posts & knw that person also he always behind sushant just want to tell you ignore him.

SORRY again😔Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tazeen_Rida2004

hey ashiti i didnt meant to hurt you & SORRY if u get hurt...i'm too sushant's fan just like all of you & i just dont want him to get bashed, simple...
Hope u understand & i yeah read all the posts & knw that person also he always behind sushant just want to tell you ignore him.

SORRY again😔

hey taz,
No need for SORRY yaar,
i know you are too sushant fan just like me... and i mentioned that i did not mind your post at all ... the only bold statement hurts me ...but i know you wrote it in a different sense , you are not bashing or pointing my intentions ... i understands that ... thus i did not mind it ...

Originally posted by stefanandre

Hi Ashiti

Please do not take Taz's post wrongly or get offended by it, believe me, she never speaks ill of anyone.  We all are Sushant's fans and we all do not like to see him getting bashed but if we respond to member's negative posts, it gives them an opportunity to go on bashing Sushant and calling him everything under the sun😡, we need to just ignore and they will stop automatically.  Sushant fans need to sit and wait for Sushant's movie to release and let the movie speak for Sushant. Sushant gets bashed in JDJ5. Myself reading JDJ5 forum and different threads, have read what they are saying about getting turned off by fans who are every ready to defend their favourite and those members start hating the celebrity - right now we need lots more Sushant supporters so we should be careful not to turn anyone away.

Taz is also a huge Sushant fan and she, like you and the rest of us does not like to see him getting bashed and guess she was upset seeing what all that member "attractive" was calling Sushant.

Guess we are all edgy without having seen Sushant for almost a year and the frustration is getting to us😆 but we are all in the same boat so to speak so Ashiti, just ignore that person's taunts n the negative posts he/she make will stop.

You know you can always join us here to talk about Sushant, it helps all of us during this waiting period.

No offense meant🤗

thanks,
i am also eagerly waiting for sush movie to release , it will be a tight slap for all his detractors ...

Hi ,

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and not get provoked into replying to certain posts . 
By reacting , we are doing exactly what he/she wanted us to do .

I am not saying , dont defend Sushant at all . Defend , argue , debate . But only with people who are genuine in their praise/criticism , not with people who have hidden agendas . 

Edited by lunza - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

Hi ,

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and not get provoked into replying to certain posts . 

I am not saying , dont defend Sushant at all . Defend , argue , debate . But only with people who are genuine in their praise/criticism , not with people who have hidden agendas . 

That's the best policy Lunza...👍🏼
grr why do ppl love sushant soo much tat they dont leave a chance to bash him hell with ppl pathetic souls 😡
Originally posted by lunza

Hi ,

Agree with u that person is their only to provoke ppl😉
hmm it is almost sept end how long do we need to wait?