i seriously doubt ðŸ˜­
Posted: 11 years ago
anshi 1 stupid qn    which show is dkdm😆😆
Originally posted by fansush

anshi 1 stupid qn    which show is dkdm😆😆
devo ke dev mahadev on life ok ðŸ˜³
but anshi that the perfect time during nav they should create buzz    nov dec promo on tv fm etc  n 

jan utarayan time hype will reach peak  n 14jan is the kiteflying festi in guj.

but anshi that the perfect time during nav they should create buzz    nov dec promo on tv fm etc  n 

jan utarayan time hype will reach peak  n 14jan is the kiteflying festi in guj.
haan may be i feel promo will be with soty dunno but feel so ðŸ˜†
ah ok    tried sratching my head   but couldnt ..u lk it?

ah ok    tried sratching my head   but couldnt ..u lk it?
i watch all shows on tv ðŸ˜† for 10 mins atleast except zee tv shows ðŸ˜¡
Hi Anshi...thanks for the article...can you do me a favor and post in KDMHMD forum if you haven't already?

At least we know UTV has some good movies on its schedule.

I'm on a super busy schedule these days...so have to become gayab like Sushant...😆...Will check in later.
k fatima di will post their so u seem to be following sushant ah?
Ashu re I was about to post this..Thanks for posting it..Lert me post the content of Sush for reference ðŸ˜Š:
7. Scream (1996)

When a spree of high school murders occur suddenly, Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) suspects boyfriend Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) to be the killer, but her suspicions divert onto her father when Billy is taken into police custody following her complaint, and the murders continue. The killer disguises himself with the mask of a 'ghost face' and torments his victims by calling them on the phone and quizzing them of past horror movies, and bargains the life of loved ones if answered incorrectly. This movie was a pleasant blend of satire and comedy alongside being partially based on the real-life Gainesville murders committed by Daniel Rolling. Scream began a whole new era of post-modern teen slasher movies, and is currently the highest-grossing slasher movie in the United States. It seems this movie let audiences enjoy the more classic conventions of horror on a whole new level, while uncovering the mystery of the actual killer and a clever twist of the victims having knowledge of the do's and don't's that belong in this genre. Others could literally 'scream' at the gore and brutality that Wes Craven was brave enough to display - and also buy! Movies containing high content of gore were initially hard to sell at the time, but this genre took a turn for the best when known actors such as Drew Barrymore opted to star in the movie by request, and let audiences enjoy a scary movie with recognizable faces, which was usually uncommon in the horror genre back then.

"What's your favourite cast for this movie?" The choice of stars became slightly difficult with this one, as stars with younger and more fresher looks are in demand. However, we'd rather not stick to the usual suspects with the typical chocolate boy looks and bring to the table a cast more significantly interesting. For Sidney Prescott, we have Parineeti Chopra who could create the student with a boyfriend she'd hate to suspect in the form of TV's own Sushant Singh Rajput as Billy Loomis. We all know this young star in his early rising will bring tremors across our screens to see him play the young kid looking for revenge from everyone that indirectly ruined his life - now wouldn't that be a new dimensional side for our small screen hero! And finally, for Billy's accomplice Stu Macher (Matthew Lillard), we figured Prateik Babbar would be the perfect star to play the guy with a useless motive of 'peer pressure'. How's that for a new star-cast with recognizable faces?!
part of bolly curry article IF suddenly remembbers sushant