Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

when will arnav/khushi be happy??

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
will they be happy only at the end of the serial??! till now i have never got irritated by any track,but nowadays its the height!😡
just when they are happy and smiling , a tragic story come along , i mean W*F ??!😡
CV's what the??!😡

dadi and shyam are highly highly irritating and made me change the channel !enough of this shyam/dadi crap! and pls don't blame Daljeet for this track coz no actor,even the leads,can have so much power over the PH !

i didn't want to spoil anyone's mood but couldn't help it ! remove dadi/shyam and make arshi happy then only people will watch or else they will start cringing everytime they see them onscreen and change the channel!😡 
Edited by apoorvaarnav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The answer accroding to the CVs wil be, I suppose by the way the current track is going, NEVER!!!!!
sherlockthor thumbnail
feel like slicing shyam and dadi !!😡
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
looks like "NEVER", the CV's are to be blamed, they are a bunch of sadists, who thrive on drama and they are allergic to something called "HAPPINESS" or maybe this word does not exist in the vocabulary?
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As long as there is Anjali..they will never be happy EVER! because happiness is strictly limited..its only meant for Anjali..all other are always suppose to never find happiness!
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think in ennding of the show i am sure