Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Tu mera hero;)jazz again saved by ranveer:Djazzveer rokkk (Page 2)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Yaar.. watched it!

Loved it!!! Awww! That was such an awesome scene.. banda koi bura kaam karne jaaraha tha.. But herogiri kargaya... LOL

OMG.. I loved it when he fought off those irritating guys who were troubling Jazz.. Poor Jazz, she's always surrounded by distress n dangers.. N Ranveer can be her knight in shining armor..Day Dreaming

And when he put his coat over her shoulders.. wow! In the end Mr.Pal looked very impressed..

Nice post dear...Hug

I'm gonna go dreaming about Jazzveer scenes that are yet to come! Hope CVs keep giving us like this one...Day Dreaming

@bold kia dialouge mara hai yr Thumbs Up now yehi herogiri usse famous kare gi jst wait and watch Wink LOL
true he is sooo cute knight in shining armor awwwDay Dreaming i also loved dat part when he wear his jacked to her...so cute momentEmbarrassed Day Dreamingyea finally  he made impressed mr pal Clap Star
thank u dearHug yes  m sure we will get surprises like thisCool

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutesukirti1987

Lovely post Tabzi!
So true Jazz makes a rocking entry after one or two disappearances.She knows how 2 make a comeback coz we sukirtians remember only her scenes from d whole episode.
Yep now i m sure of kickstart of Jazzveer love track! I m just lovin them.
Last what should i say abt sukku as jazz! She is looking totally stunning in new cute dresses n i m loving her stylish yet cute looks!

thank u dearEmbarrassed  

yea her entry is always so fresh which makes us fresh u know listen quote "qadar kho deta hai har roz ka ana jana "Wink lolz so she com rerly but always roking entry Day Dreaming
yea agree each and every word of urs...looking fwd to their story only...
sukku roksss...
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

Tabzi, kabse tumhare post ka intzaar kar rahi thiBig smile. So bad!! You didnt make any posts for the last 2 epis. Love ur posts as usualHug. Hey tell me something, what did Mr. Pal say when Ranveer was walking away?
omggg chal here is ur reply...Wink awww u know  jb sukku k scene aty han na then u will get my post otherwise rest of boring things yr LOL Wink so i dont make postTongue

awww thanks babyHug 

and rest ans i gave u dat he said he couldnt thank him...Big smile

ps:and dnt forget to comment on my pridication post i only telling u. alreay which m gonna make...and u cant comment on my this post and u say u waitng my post liar even i specially mentioned u hereTongue Wink i made this on one fridayErmm

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 04 September 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adnilover

yours4ever Senior Member
yours4ever
yours4ever

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
i kno yaar ur right.. jazzveer scene was so awesome, the way ranveer moved the guy i jus LOVED IT. i saw 'the angry armaan' in him honestly. his expressions n movements reminded me of armaan... goshh jazzveer r HOT they really rock the show man. i want to see more of jazzveer scenes, the amount we r getting is not enough man. they r not getting enough screenspace... i watch this show only coz of them  

RidziPiaJazSimi

sakshi_26 Senior Member
sakshi_26
sakshi_26

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
being ashishs fan i  am watching this show just becoz of him & i love to see him with suku...so jazzbeer should be given more & more screen space to increase the trp of the show...me yoo luv jazzbeer...

RidziPiaJazSimi

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
yes,ranbeer is jazzs real hero...awesome.hot jodi.

RidziPiaJazSimi

KateLover Senior Member
KateLover
KateLover

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
yes,ranbeer again saved jazz...this time she was in deep trouble but apna ranbeer hai na..anyway pyar to hoke rahega...

RidziPiaJazSimi

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Nice post Tabz.  Hope we get to see more of Jazz Veer Track

RidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index