i ws laughing like anything...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

the crying seeing of Shyam is one of the most unnatural scenes I have seen in IPK.. I was ROFLing LOL 

Actually it was meant to be unnatural..because he is acting infront of Anjali! So, IPK is perfect in every sense.Wink

UltimateBarun

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hi Zoha... ur mail is just awesome...

and what s that dancing??? Is it Shyam's sperms??????ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

UltimateBarun

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by pisces25

AHHAAH! I forwarded that part but then Ranju said he was crying worse then a SP bahu so had to check it out!

OMG I had tears from laughing so much it was soo hilarious never have I seen someone cry that weirdly.

Your post is hilarious Zoha di.

that was scene of the day Devu... kya rota hain yaar yeh banda... use dekhke aakh se aasoon nikalgaye LOL
Can you see the regret in his eyes? oh damn I feel sorry for him.. he loves his wife so much.. damn this Arnav never understands poor shyam !!! Ouch

Ek number ka kamina hai yeh Arnav. Look at them crocodile tears. I had tears in my eyes.
So much regret in those eyes and didn't you hear the noises he made Day Dreaming

OH that noise when he brokedown... ahh nobody can match that... that pain and regret in his eyes... dont you understand, he is redeeming himself
This Arnav has no sense... na khud shaadi karta hain aur na hii apne dii ko Shyamu ke saath rehne deta hain... zyaada se zyaada kya hoga? Shyam will kill Anjali... toh theek hain.. then he can feel guilty and crawl from bathroom to temple crying for his Diii... then get bashed from IFwaales for crying for his dii only all the time... ismein nayi baat kya hain !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunpisces25

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumuki

the crying seeing of Shyam is one of the most unnatural scenes I have seen in IPK.. I was ROFLing LOL 

Actually it was meant to be unnatural..because he is acting infront of Anjali! So, IPK is perfect in every sense.Wink
he was acting in front of anjali, so he had to be even more convincing... not that I am complaining but seriously I was ROFLing... I should actually feel like killing him for being so cheap and not laugh seeing him cry !!!

But yes, I agree to disagree Big smile

pisces25

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
In their next confrontation, I want Arnav to give the Creep minimum 10 kicks.  If he can give him 1 kick where it hurts the most, I will throw a party!!!!   WinkWink

UltimateBarun

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

ROFLROFLROFL\
Zoha..U know you are awsumm..I saw your post first and then the Epi..I was laughing like anything when Snakwa was crawlin slowly in the Corridor,(Remembered your GIF)..ROFLROFL His Crying...ROFLROFLROFL
Too Good.

I am done with him now,,,they should have got rid of him long back,,, hav been comparing IPK with other shows and I see that ,,people when they have a serious villain,,who commits big crimes,,they get rid of him and bring in other negative characters to prolong  the story,,,here is is stuck like anything ,,,,I really cannot bear him anymore if LAVANYA CAN MAKE AN EXIT WHY NOT HIM!!!

its high time they bring new twists and turns,,,,than dragging this Shyam,, bringing in the past is a good move though!
 I agree with you on this Dear.Dunno why Cvs are Giving him this much Screen space ..! He doesn't even look Evil now..(To be honest)  LOL

UltimateBarun

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Shyam Manohar Jha - assbackwards everytime - his sweet makes me puke and his crying makes me LMAO 

I lubs you Zo ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top