Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you CVs (Page 8)

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Rima

The show has lost its soul long back and what you are seeing now is an effort by Dhokla and team to get back to TRP rat race. But alas, Mr.Dhokla doesnt understand that this is not shokla show where you can sell pickle and get TRP.. Most people watch this show for the 'star crossed love story'.

I dont have a problem with the Anji drama, but the team has failed miserably in two things; one, from beginning they should have balanced the screenspace among the actors, but then they gave out out and out ArHi scenes, so this sudden change is unacceptable; two, ArHi maariage is or rather was their USP and they should have used it properly, but they ruined it all the way by bringing in the MC thing inbetween...

I am actually liking Khushi's character more than any other time; ek toh I dont like OTT Khushi so this matured side of hers is fantastic; and I have seen a growth in her character in past few days; she no more is being mahaan, but she is being absolutely realistic; and what I loved the most is she is standing as a pillar of strength to her hubby... I do not expect a rabba vey in this scenario... all I expect is mutual support and understanding and thats exactly what I am getting.

There is another problem; DB made a deal with CVs for screentime is what we all know; but this is just one side of the story rima, and not many know what the fact is and also politics thats happening in the scripting department, so people have passed a judgement that its because of DB that Sanaya is getting neglected. Sanaya has the ability to shine even in the crowd, so quantity doesnt matter at all. And its all in the perspective; when Swami track was played out, it was out and out Sanaya, but I had literally skipped watching those scene, for I hate OTT, but this subtle acting by Sanaya is really impressing me... 

In a daily soap not everytime every actor can get same amount of screenspace, but what matters is how well you keep up that balance... Its true for Barun, Sanaya, DB and even HP...

And finally, CVs are messing up a lot of things.. they are making a khichdi of tracks, not justifying even one of them and they have forgotten one important thing that its a love story and  not Dhokla show !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0verymail_myprincessVVSu_Somerholicrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Rima there is nothing to be happy about. i LIKED YESTERDAYS episode but todays episode was NOT GOOD except for the punches. Watch it IF you want to see a wasted Khushi for Anjalsi sake.
Arnav can be controlled by Khushi and Khushi ONLY thats the message but NOTHING ELSE.It is confirmed today that the story revolves Around Anjali and Anjali ONLY.Its all about her. Its DKS but its more like DKB. As in DIDI KI BHAI thats it.
This story is about Arnav Anjali relationship their PYAR . I am tired. Anjali is focussed and Khushi has nothing to do. 
WTH is this?
At the end eben if this SIMPLE MARRIAGE happens Khushi is going to spend numerous SRs to satiate the BRO at night and morning time will be dedicated to the SIS as in AS ANJALIS MAID. Its better she does not get married and leave this MADHOUSE and this SICKENING BRO SIS relationship for now.
trina that is what they are doing to khushi

she is arnav's plaything
and anjali's maid
and i dont care how much anyone refutes that with sugar coating
it is simply unfair to the fine character of khushi
quite mad trina
is this what we waited for
in fact now i wish she wud kust go to lucknow
if past comes up it will be worse for her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_mytrina2010FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Rima well saidClap I have no resonance with this show anymore Yes folks can go squealing with delight how Khushiji laubs her Arnavji so much How ASR is so baaad to Shyam Really? I saw B grade bollywood movie scene between the villain and the hero These punches would have made sense after the entire unmasking of Shyam happened and we all would have rejoiced if this was payback for the physical harassment and manhandling of KKG ooops scratch that thought what am I thinking his precious DI but of course punches called for
I felt it was like playing to the front row gallery except the CT's and the thaalis were either missing or could not be heard for obvious reasons and the marriage is now so passe that when it happens we will all actually yawn through it
What would have been the most romantic joyous moment we viewers so badly wanted for nearly a year is going to be such a boring non event with only the kids squealing in delight
Rima i saw this show as it seemed a love story for mature adults now its more a story for maturing kids and adults
i ditto felt the same swati
it was like played out for those front row audience and you can whistle when the hero punches the villian
it has become kid stuff
quite literally except that kids can't watch the steamy arhi scenes thrown in

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010FairyLiquidSoap

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Rima we have saying in Marathi which means u can wake someone who is asleep but not someone who is pretending to sleep..

So no matter how much we rant, no matter how much TRP's suck they r pretending not to hear the viewers opinion. I wonder wat will make them wake up from the pretend sleep...

WT..
hey my mom says the same
it is there in my language also
it is a good saying,
yes trps will be the cold shower for them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Dont wanna comment about wedding thing i still feel they fooled us with re-marriage trackLOL Simple temple wedding(without family involvement) would have been much better than this fake drama.I am still hoping for it Day Dreaming *my pov*
But i am loving the progress CVs are showing in arhi relationship.I am loving the way khushi is controlling ASR .I am loving the way arnav is sharing his pain ,his past ,his fears with khushi.
& for the sake of it i am ignoring everything else.
aarhi relationship is the only saving grace
yes that is what is ticking now

trina2010-Maha-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Rima

The show has lost its soul long back and what you are seeing now is an effort by Dhokla and team to get back to TRP rat race. But alas, Mr.Dhokla doesnt understand that this is not shokla show where you can sell pickle and get TRP.. Most people watch this show for the 'star crossed love story'.

I dont have a problem with the Anji drama, but the team has failed miserably in two things; one, from beginning they should have balanced the screenspace among the actors, but then they gave out out and out ArHi scenes, so this sudden change is unacceptable; two, ArHi maariage is or rather was their USP and they should have used it properly, but they ruined it all the way by bringing in the MC thing inbetween...

I am actually liking Khushi's character more than any other time; ek toh I dont like OTT Khushi so this matured side of hers is fantastic; and I have seen a growth in her character in past few days; she no more is being mahaan, but she is being absolutely realistic; and what I loved the most is she is standing as a pillar of strength to her hubby... I do not expect a rabba vey in this scenario... all I expect is mutual support and understanding and thats exactly what I am getting.

There is another problem; DB made a deal with CVs for screentime is what we all know; but this is just one side of the story rima, and not many know what the fact is and also politics thats happening in the scripting department, so people have passed a judgement that its because of DB that Sanaya is getting neglected. Sanaya has the ability to shine even in the crowd, so quantity doesnt matter at all. And its all in the perspective; when Swami track was played out, it was out and out Sanaya, but I had literally skipped watching those scene, for I hate OTT, but this subtle acting by Sanaya is really impressing me... 

In a daily soap not everytime every actor can get same amount of screenspace, but what matters is how well you keep up that balance... Its true for Barun, Sanaya, DB and even HP...

And finally, CVs are messing up a lot of things.. they are making a khichdi of tracks, not justifying even one of them and they have forgotten one important thing that its a love story and  not Dhokla show !!!
yep i agree
this is no chef show
nor pickle show
nor kekta show
this show was unique

khushi was OTT during swami
yes agree
but i loved her OTTnes earlier than swami track
there again direction comes into play
while one director made her liveliness an asset another made it an annoyance

but yes her current maturity and the way she is supporting arnav is nice
but why do I feel she is becoming a bimbette without brains
i don't like that part alone
otherwise yes the change is ok

frankly no idea where this show is headed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmytrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Par i am also HATING the way this story is revolving around anjali Angry & Hoping that may be with past blast focus will shift to Khushi & arnav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
The way current track is going on its not possible to enjoy whole episode...but some sequences in last 2 episode i have liked i.e. i m liking to see the way khushi is giving full support to Arnav in this worse situation... i m liking thus Arnav all times is seeking peace in khushi...i m glad at last i got a sensible, passionate conversation b/w ArHi that i had been seeking since a long period...i m happy to see only khushi can control ASR's rage...At last i m feeling yes ArHi r hubby-wife who both strongly stand with each other..Rima, my pov is only for last 2 episodes..i don't know what is waiting for us tomorrow!!..hence, i m trying to find out gladness on present episode regularly now!!! Though i know i also disheartened not for happening grand marriage of ArHi..but i solace myself to think let cvs give simple marriage at least finally i m getting ArHi's proper marriage...now nobody will rebuke khushi to say she had been sharing room with Arnav since 6 months without phere...nobody will ever raise finger on her character for not taking phare with Arnav!! 

rini_katrima

Go to top