Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you CVs (Page 7)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

i think its too soon 2 comment abt the wedding.

i think CV's will never dissapoint regardin the GRAND WEDDING.

Just now i can say only this WAIT N WATCH dear.

like your positivity

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ymail_my

THANKS CVs :

1. For Constantly showing ASR's relization of his "Di's" pain by rubbing in those flshabcks in our faces n times iin each and every episode...

2. For Showing ONLY ONE...and MARK IT...SINGLE ONE flasbback of ASRs realization for what he did to Khushi

3. For using the escuse that "ASR doesnt need to 'remember' what he did to Khushi" but ASR NEEDS TO 'REMEMBER' his di's pain through multiple flashbacks

4. For turning SI into a filler doll..a pretty object that can decorate the living room of ur show...

5. For laying out the basis/foundation for the lengthy disappointment Anj will have once she finally finds out about Shyam's truth...I am sure Anj's finding out the truth and her turmoil can be well stretched for 20 episodes while SI will do what is being trashed at her..whcih is be a pretty doll..

6. For warning us in advance of HOW MUCH footage Anj is going to have in the coming episodes...to make sure you force her pain in our face and then use her pain to justify all the screen space that Anj has to get in the future..

7. For reminding us that how how KHUSHI's PAIN was never any of your concern...it wasnt ur focus...it wasnt ASR's focus...in fact it wasn't even Khushi's focus from ur POV...
a standig ovation to you for all those brilliant points

yes khushi's pain is like a needle prick and anjali's is a bullet wound

Thanks Rima... :):)

Just so frustrated with this serial now...
IPK kad laddoo na ugalte ban raha hai na nigalte..

You make such awesome posts...that it makes it easier to reply and pen down one's own thoughts as welll :):):)
absolutely

it is frustrating
no credit is all yours
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Rima there is nothing to be happy about. i LIKED YESTERDAYS episode but todays episode was NOT GOOD except for the punches. Watch it IF you want to see a wasted Khushi for Anjalsi sake.
Arnav can be controlled by Khushi and Khushi ONLY thats the message but NOTHING ELSE.It is confirmed today that the story revolves Around Anjali and Anjali ONLY.Its all about her. Its DKS but its more like DKB. As in DIDI KI BHAI thats it.
This story is about Arnav Anjali relationship their PYAR . I am tired. Anjali is focussed and Khushi has nothing to do. 
WTH is this?
At the end eben if this SIMPLE MARRIAGE happens Khushi is going to spend numerous SRs to satiate the BRO at night and morning time will be dedicated to the SIS as in AS ANJALIS MAID. Its better she does not get married and leave this MADHOUSE and this SICKENING BRO SIS relationship for now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..thechaigirlAmazingAmyPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoaprima

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Rima well saidClap I have no resonance with this show anymore Yes folks can go squealing with delight how Khushiji laubs her Arnavji so much How ASR is so baaad to Shyam Really? I saw B grade bollywood movie scene between the villain and the hero These punches would have made sense after the entire unmasking of Shyam happened and we all would have rejoiced if this was payback for the physical harassment and manhandling of KKG ooops scratch that thought what am I thinking his precious DI but of course punches called for
I felt it was like playing to the front row gallery except the CT's and the thaalis were either missing or could not be heard for obvious reasons and the marriage is now so passe that when it happens we will all actually yawn through it
What would have been the most romantic joyous moment we viewers so badly wanted for nearly a year is going to be such a boring non event with only the kids squealing in delight
Rima i saw this show as it seemed a love story for mature adults now its more a story for maturing kids and adults

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0vermonalisa1234thechaigirlAmazingAmytrina2010OmNaMaSteOmrima

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Rima we have saying in Marathi which means u can wake someone who is asleep but not someone who is pretending to sleep..

So no matter how much we rant, no matter how much TRP's suck they r pretending not to hear the viewers opinion. I wonder wat will make them wake up from the pretend sleep...

WT..

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 04 September 2012 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

well said.
no hopes left anymore..and its futile

do read this in leisure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-rima

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Dont wanna comment about wedding thing i still feel they fooled us with re-marriage trackLOL Simple temple wedding(without family involvement) would have been much better than this fake drama.I am still hoping for it Day Dreaming *my pov*
But i am loving the progress CVs are showing in arhi relationship.I am loving the way khushi is controlling ASR .I am loving the way arnav is sharing his pain ,his past ,his fears with khushi.
& for the sake of it i am ignoring everything else.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVVSu_SomerholiczobshehShegarf71trina2010rini_kat.Sad.But.True.rimaprincessunara

Go to top