Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Rima i didnt watch the episode (im so glad about it)

from the pics & posts i can say that Khushi has power on ASR which even his Di never had

true harshu that was the most beautiful aspect of it all
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..

sunara buddy i appreciate your positivity

but as far as I am concerned khushi is cheated again of a good wedding and I am hating that though I do love their deepening bond

and you know what this to will be ruined the moment the past surfaces
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymail_my

THANKS CVs :

1. For Constantly showing ASR's relization of his "Di's" pain by rubbing in those flshabcks in our faces n times iin each and every episode...

2. For Showing ONLY ONE...and MARK IT...SINGLE ONE flasbback of ASRs realization for what he did to Khushi

3. For using the escuse that "ASR doesnt need to 'remember' what he did to Khushi" but ASR NEEDS TO 'REMEMBER' his di's pain through multiple flashbacks

4. For turning SI into a filler doll..a pretty object that can decorate the living room of ur show...

5. For laying out the basis/foundation for the lengthy disappointment Anj will have once she finally finds out about Shyam's truth...I am sure Anj's finding out the truth and her turmoil can be well stretched for 20 episodes while SI will do what is being trashed at her..whcih is be a pretty doll..

6. For warning us in advance of HOW MUCH footage Anj is going to have in the coming episodes...to make sure you force her pain in our face and then use her pain to justify all the screen space that Anj has to get in the future..

7. For reminding us that how how KHUSHI's PAIN was never any of your concern...it wasnt ur focus...it wasnt ASR's focus...in fact it wasn't even Khushi's focus from ur POV...

a standig ovation to you for all those brilliant points

yes khushi's pain is like a needle prick and anjali's is a bullet wound
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said
disappointed  disappointed  disappointed...
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillygirl

hoping for a dream wedding and happiness for arhi from the CVS is seriously a waste of time Rima coz it will never happen. These CVS are hell bent on reducing arnav and khushi to the status of anjali's sidekicks who are just present in the show to wait hand and foot for her and all their happiness is tied to this so called DI. arhi can only be happy when anjali is happy otherwise they don't even have a right to smile.

I know im ranting but im really frustrated at how that things in my once beloved show has taken a turn for the worse and now they can never bounce back. Moreover, one can easily imagine what the story will be now:
the remarriage will happen in a simple and quiet way without anymore ceremonies or happiness and then both arnav and khushi will spend their time taking care of anjali. Then, shyam will re-enter and we will see many shyam-arnav altercations. so from now on its gonna be all abt shyam and najli only and arhi or their romance will take a backseat.

frankly, i dont expect anything else from the show now

you know what is my next big fear

shyam trying to touch khushi

the ruined wedding is bad enough

but shyam doing that sends shivers down my spine
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijji12

rima i dont have anything to say

it took two full episode for Arnav to  slap shyam khuhsi had to beg him
when it comes to DI he punched this man saying his DI is like this b coz of him

then who is gonna punch Arnav for marrying khuhsi like that and treating her like that?
cv's made it full time DI--CHOTE story

i dont have anything jus this
for my IPKKND.my passion has gone

no one will punch arnav for treating khushi badly
remember people said he does not even need a repentance? remember he is gul's brainchild and pet?
KairiP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u. Nowadays this show is just like other shows. Nothing special, total disappointment. Lost its total charm, I m not even waiting for the ME. Cuz don't want to waste my 40mins on daily crap of Shyam and Anjali drama. Mostly I can't c Shyam winning all the time and no one there to catch him around 8people staying in RM and no one I mean no one to find out how she fall. Well nothing more to say.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: meshas

Atleast now seeds have been sown in Arnav, he follows some trails and Shyam will be exposed in soon, otherwise once agian Shyam is out smarting Arnav, I hope they will continue to show us Shyam nonsense for 2 long, 😡had enough of it.Would like to see some happiness for Khushi?

happiness for khushi is never going to happen

one of the following will always hurt her: shyam, arnav, dadi, mami, her own stupid family
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vijji12

rima i dont have anything to say

it took two full episode for Arnav to  slap shyam khuhsi had to beg him
when it comes to DI he punched this man saying his DI is like this b coz of him

then who is gonna punch Arnav for marrying khuhsi like that and treating her like that?
cv's made it full time DI--CHOTE story

i dont have anything jus this
for my IPKKND.my passion has gone

i truely wish...if khushi had a brother
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ddds

CV's always gives a DHAMAKA wen we don't expect anything.😉

i think aftr shyam's entry we can see ARSHI scenes more.like arnav protecting khushi from the evil.

Yaaa yaa CVs always give dhamakas which fizzle out  like duds🥱