musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

r
-----edited------

Well said Rima
Friday I had given up on this show. But from monday'e episode my confidence is growing stronger that it can never be repaired now.
Sapnon ki duniyaan mein rehna hi acha hain Rima
Kyun ki IPk mein sapne toothe hein

So True...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-rima

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

To be honest I have grown over it.LOLCVs of this show have always 'Surprised' us.Kuch cheezein unhone humein aasani se Di hi Nahi.Angry

They themselves DOnt KNow what 'Big TWiSt' they wanna Show :|.

:x!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
dont know rima..
even episodes r moving story..i am not excited..feeling bored..
i am loving ARHI together..
I will still take if CVs show ARHI together making plan to make shyamu back and expose him in front of anji

rima

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..

Beautiful Post...Like your positivitySmile...Wish i could feel the same...

rima

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

i think its too soon 2 comment abt the wedding.

i think CV's will never dissapoint regardin the GRAND WEDDING.

Just now i can say only this WAIT N WATCH dear.

rima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rima

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..

exactly..i agree with these...Embarrassed+
even i loved when she said i am there with u & when  he said khushi come with me in RM...Smile

i think cvs'll come back with a good track...2 continue marriage...coz i dont think they will drag this track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehrima

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

hoping for a dream wedding and happiness for arhi from the CVS is seriously a waste of time Rima coz it will never happen. These CVS are hell bent on reducing arnav and khushi to the status of anjali's sidekicks who are just present in the show to wait hand and foot for her and all their happiness is tied to this so called DI. arhi can only be happy when anjali is happy otherwise they don't even have a right to smile.

I know im ranting but im really frustrated at how that things in my once beloved show has taken a turn for the worse and now they can never bounce back. Moreover, one can easily imagine what the story will be now:
the remarriage will happen in a simple and quiet way without anymore ceremonies or happiness and then both arnav and khushi will spend their time taking care of anjali. Then, shyam will re-enter and we will see many shyam-arnav altercations. so from now on its gonna be all abt shyam and najli only and arhi or their romance will take a backseat.

frankly, i dont expect anything else from the show now

As far as i have watched this show, the story was never focused only on Arshi but it always revolved around Arshi & Shyamli. But i guess where we got really miffed was when shyamli began getting more space than arshi & the the way the miscarriage was shown. Khushi being ASR 's support is really a treat to watch coz frankly am not at all interested in shyamli but they have to show them 4 the progress of the story. evil can't always win & the time will come when shyam will get a kutte waala maut & it will be in anjali's hand itself. A mother will never forget  the death  of her child that easily , she will rebel against  him. Well guys, everyone here, saw the sbs segment where Khushi replied to the reporter, it is like real life, kabhi khushi kabhi gham... That is what am trying to say is, if Sanaya herself is enjoying her role as it is then why are we upset so much, I saw posts where they wrote that Sanaya should quit, but She does not think so, she is happy with her role. i guess everybody knows khushboo here, she said this track was decided much earlier during the stay of arshi 2 gupta house but it got delayed coz of barun leave so on... one more thing, 4 me Arshi was married long time but Even they aknowledged that but they going along with the ritual so that people don't point fingers in their relationship. Khushi was ok with their marriage till phere was not mentioned  & that's when the marriage become a question mark 4 her. Their relationship lacked only understanding & this also is taking over now. Trust has found its root in their relationship & hope it stays like that.

Edited by innocentgreen - 04 September 2012 at 10:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholiczobshehmaaneet_foreverAfya..sur..rini_katrima

Go to top