Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you CVs (Page 2)

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THANKS CVs :

1. For Constantly showing ASR's relization of his "Di's" pain by rubbing in those flshabcks in our faces n times iin each and every episode...

2. For Showing ONLY ONE...and MARK IT...SINGLE ONE flasbback of ASRs realization for what he did to Khushi

3. For using the escuse that "ASR doesnt need to 'remember' what he did to Khushi" but ASR NEEDS TO 'REMEMBER' his di's pain through multiple flashbacks

4. For turning SI into a filler doll..a pretty object that can decorate the living room of ur show...

5. For laying out the basis/foundation for the lengthy disappointment Anj will have once she finally finds out about Shyam's truth...I am sure Anj's finding out the truth and her turmoil can be well stretched for 20 episodes while SI will do what is being trashed at her..whcih is be a pretty doll..

6. For warning us in advance of HOW MUCH footage Anj is going to have in the coming episodes...to make sure you force her pain in our face and then use her pain to justify all the screen space that Anj has to get in the future..

7. For reminding us that how how KHUSHI's PAIN was never any of your concern...it wasnt ur focus...it wasnt ASR's focus...in fact it wasn't even Khushi's focus from ur POV...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

roshrockkssmonalisa1234mayuri099SaraJLAfyaAmazingAmymaaneet_foreverAkanksha-S.Stephymusicfan5sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOmrima

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hoping for a dream wedding and happiness for arhi from the CVS is seriously a waste of time Rima coz it will never happen. These CVS are hell bent on reducing arnav and khushi to the status of anjali's sidekicks who are just present in the show to wait hand and foot for her and all their happiness is tied to this so called DI. arhi can only be happy when anjali is happy otherwise they don't even have a right to smile.

I know im ranting but im really frustrated at how that things in my once beloved show has taken a turn for the worse and now they can never bounce back. Moreover, one can easily imagine what the story will be now:
the remarriage will happen in a simple and quiet way without anymore ceremonies or happiness and then both arnav and khushi will spend their time taking care of anjali. Then, shyam will re-enter and we will see many shyam-arnav altercations. so from now on its gonna be all abt shyam and najli only and arhi or their romance will take a backseat.

frankly, i dont expect anything else from the show now

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234SaraJLAfyaAmazingAmyLuv_isnt_classymusicfan5sanja_hereAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOmrima

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Atleast now seeds have been sown in Arnav, he follows some trails and Shyam will be exposed in soon, otherwise once agian Shyam is out smarting Arnav, I hope they will continue to show us Shyam nonsense for 2 long, Angryhad enough of it.Would like to see some happiness for Khushi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71rima

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
rima i dont have anything to say

it took two full episode for Arnav to  slap shyam khuhsi had to beg him
when it comes to DI he punched this man saying his DI is like this b coz of him

then who is gonna punch Arnav for marrying khuhsi like that and treating her like that?
cv's made it full time DI--CHOTE story

i dont have anything jus this
for my IPKKND.my passion has gone

Edited by vijji12 - 04 September 2012 at 9:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234AmazingAmysanja_hereAkanksha-S.StephyOmNaMaSteOmpieryroserima

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Well said Rima...We have been cheated as usual...I am only watching the epi for Sarun...There is no passion any more ...It feels dead since last friday

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLAfyavijji12pieryroseOmNaMaSteOmrima

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Very true Rima...Lovely Post...

Me too wanted a romantic remarriage...Was it too much to ask...Their marriage before was due to a MU so i thought this time it would be awesome...Arnav fulfilling her dream...a marriage abiding all rituals...happy moments...romance...

but we get a remarriage threatened by a dark past...by evil plans of a creep who can go to any extent for his own benefits...

I feel bad for Anjali...I really do...but how are Arshi supposed to have a happy remarriage with all that is going on...I have started to feel is there even going to be a marriage???

Couldn't they have shyam coming back...anjali's miscarriage and the past tracks after Arshi marriage...

Me too disappointed and scared as to what is going to happen and now what will Khushi have to endure...

PS: but ecstatic about Arnav slapping and punching shyam..the creep deserved every bit of it & much more...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyathechaigirlLuv_isnt_classyvijji12pieryroseOmNaMaSteOmrima

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

THANKS CVs :

1. For Constantly showing ASR's relization of his "Di's" pain by rubbing in those flshabcks in our faces n times iin each and every episode...

2. For Showing ONLY ONE...and MARK IT...SINGLE ONE flasbback of ASRs realization for what he did to Khushi

3. For using the escuse that "ASR doesnt need to 'remember' what he did to Khushi" but ASR NEEDS TO 'REMEMBER' his di's pain through multiple flashbacks

4. For turning SI into a filler doll..a pretty object that can decorate the living room of ur show...

5. For laying out the basis/foundation for the lengthy disappointment Anj will have once she finally finds out about Shyam's truth...I am sure Anj's finding out the truth and her turmoil can be well stretched for 20 episodes while SI will do what is being trashed at her..whcih is be a pretty doll..

6. For warning us in advance of HOW MUCH footage Anj is going to have in the coming episodes...to make sure you force her pain in our face and then use her pain to justify all the screen space that Anj has to get in the future..

7. For reminding us that how how KHUSHI's PAIN was never any of your concern...it wasnt ur focus...it wasnt ASR's focus...in fact it wasn't even Khushi's focus from ur POV...

Awesome post...ClapClapClap..Agree totally with all the points...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
updated  rima

Edited by vijji12 - 04 September 2012 at 9:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Go to top