India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you CVs (Page 13)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Love the sarcastic title, love the thread Rima! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmrima

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Rima well saidClap I have no resonance with this show anymore Yes folks can go squealing with delight how Khushiji laubs her Arnavji so much How ASR is so baaad to Shyam Really? I saw B grade bollywood movie scene between the villain and the hero These punches would have made sense after the entire unmasking of Shyam happened and we all would have rejoiced if this was payback for the physical harassment and manhandling of KKG ooops scratch that thought what am I thinking his precious DI but of course punches called for
I felt it was like playing to the front row gallery except the CT's and the thaalis were either missing or could not be heard for obvious reasons and the marriage is now so passe that when it happens we will all actually yawn through it
What would have been the most romantic joyous moment we viewers so badly wanted for nearly a year is going to be such a boring non event with only the kids squealing in delight
Rima i saw this show as it seemed a love story for mature adults now its more a story for maturing kids and adults

I don't understand why he's not turning shyamu over to the cops? Shyamu enters and leaves RM as he pleases,installs cameras throughout the house,meets anji a the sacred pool and ASR has no fricking clue. And he calls himself shatir.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sareetasbk2

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Rima , I can see your disappointment and it is not this one instance but it has been building up for several weeks now and my patience has waned and now is dead totally. I can't tolerate this show anymore...the culprit walks scott free...and logic (if there was ever one
) is so inane , it makes you sick!

There are many ways the story can progress and stay a fiction as well... bringing in silly characters like bubbly and masala mama are pathetic and am wondering what they plan to do with Dadi//.eeven shyam seems to have given up hope saying dadiji is useless...

in a few days we viewers will say - this show is useless..there I've said it already!

Maverick29Siri22OmNaMaSteOmrima

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Rima well saidClap I have no resonance with this show anymore Yes folks can go squealing with delight how Khushiji laubs her Arnavji so much How ASR is so baaad to Shyam Really? I saw B grade bollywood movie scene between the villain and the hero These punches would have made sense after the entire unmasking of Shyam happened and we all would have rejoiced if this was payback for the physical harassment and manhandling of KKG ooops scratch that thought what am I thinking his precious DI but of course punches called for
I felt it was like playing to the front row gallery except the CT's and the thaalis were either missing or could not be heard for obvious reasons and the marriage is now so passe that when it happens we will all actually yawn through it
What would have been the most romantic joyous moment we viewers so badly wanted for nearly a year is going to be such a boring non event with only the kids squealing in delight
Rima i saw this show as it seemed a love story for mature adults now its more a story for maturing kids and adults

I don't understand why he's not turning shyamu over to the cops? Shyamu enters and leaves RM as he pleases,installs cameras throughout the house,meets anji a the sacred pool and ASR has no fricking clue. And he calls himself shatir.Confused

Exactly why didnt he call the cops? Meri di ke liye chod raha tumhe? What the heck was that argument ? And that shyam that freaking letch.. still enters the house, letches at Khushi in her bridal outfit (or that mehendi thing) and he brings a gift for his wife? I mean... it shows how convoluted the CVs thought is! Seriously!!!

Maverick29Siri22OmNaMaSteOmrima

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Rima, I got an idea, why don't we all sign a big thank you card and send it to the cvs to show our heartfelt appreciation...think about it and let me know...Wink..While we are at it we can send some dawaii to Anjali too...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMephistorima

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima, I got an idea, why don't we all sign a big thank you card and send it to the cvs to show our heartfelt appreciation...think about it and let me know...Wink..While we are at it we can send some dawaii to Anjali too...LOL

I am in Big smile

And along with the dawai for Anjali let's also send the CVs some. They seem to need it very badly these days too.

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

I am in Big smile

And along with the dawai for Anjali let's also send the CVs some. They seem to need it very badly these days too.

I am sure our hooligans too will be ready to pitch in their note of appreciation as well...LOL...you guys rocked the forum today..Real defenders..so proud of you guys...

OMG just saw ur signature...Tooo GOOd...special jhappi for u Hug

Edited by Soloperson - 04 September 2012 at 4:45pm

OmNaMaSteOmMephistorima

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveydovey

I am in Big smile

I am sure our hooligans too will be ready to pitch in their note of appreciation as well...LOL...you guys rocked the forum today..Real defenders..so proud of you guys...

Lol we will not hesitate to show our love for Anjali Di <3 

And thanks Big smile

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top