Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you CVs (Page 11)

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5303

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hi Rima Di..!! What's up ???

Brilliant posts..Just Brilliant...

Agreed on all points...

The present situation of the show is Pathetic. It's been 14 months since the show started. Now we can keep our expectations HIGH. We have waited for it since very  long. How come they want viewers to get happy with small small moments of ARSHI ? why can't we expect HIGH now ?? It is justified to expect HIGH at this time.

I think the main problem with this inconsistency of the track and the show is they do back to back shoot. For Monday's episode they do shoot on Sunday and on Monday morning too sometimes. CV's change the track at the end moment. It happened so many times. Trust me after Kidnapping Khushi getting shot and then great ASR redemption was planned. Planned it well.. But again they changed it at last moment.

I guess changing everything at the last moment, They are lacking in consistency. Big time. So everything is getting affected. Starring from weak story to plot to low TRP's.

They need brainstorming I guess..They will then realise the actual problem.

They are working super hard. Respect for that. But efforts are not channelized according to me..So nothing is working in their favor.

This is the reason of IPK suffering from past a month or two..

This is my conclusion on a serious note.

Cheers..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehMaverick29AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Joined: 08 July 2011
Posts: 34709

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ogive_nab

The way current track is going on its not possible to enjoy whole episode...but some sequences in last 2 episode i have liked i.e. i m liking to see the way khushi is giving full support to Arnav in this worse situation... i m liking thus Arnav all times is seeking peace in khushi...i m glad at last i got a sensible, passionate conversation b/w ArHi that i had been seeking since a long period...i m happy to see only khushi can control ASR's rage...At last i m feeling yes ArHi r hubby-wife who both strongly stand with each other..Rima, my pov is only for last 2 episodes..i don't know what is waiting for us tomorrow!!..hence, i m trying to find out gladness on present episode regularly now!!! Though i know i also disheartened not for happening grand marriage of ArHi..but i solace myself to think let cvs give simple marriage at least finally i m getting ArHi's proper marriage...now nobody will rebuke khushi to say she had been sharing room with Arnav since 6 months without phere...nobody will ever raise finger on her character for not taking phare with Arnav!!

nab i like it that you are happy with t least small things
i am more demanding
i want it all
a grand wedding
and some time of joy for khushi

i know Rima..a grand marriage ceremony b/w arhi was the dream of all us! But our cvs e ye si hai ki thousand times scream..they wl do what they want! Hence, i just try to find out an issue frm that can give me enjoyment..ohh, i had forgotten to say i enjoyed arnav's punch on shaym face.

Edited by ogive_nab - 04 September 2012 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 8946

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i agree with you.
but  i am not going to rant today, because i am tired..

and also seeing sanaya's happy face in SBS segment today, calm my heart...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 48379

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by princessunara


di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..
 
sunara buddy i appreciate your positivity
 
but as far as I am concerned khushi is cheated again of a good wedding and I am hating that though I do love their deepening bond
 
and you know what this to will be ruined the moment the past surfaces


di i agree...but if they kept it sane then after what they showed today they can't backtrack and show Arnav pushing Khushi away from him..

i know it is utterly stupid to expect to see CVs letting Arnav and Khsuhi deal with the past together,,,

anyway i don't love this show as i did sometime back..it no longer has the power to hurt me..
i think this is the reckoning time for u di, just like that breaking down post i wrote when he was blackmailing her over house rent...
i broke my deep bond with the show that day...so may be that is why i can kind of see little things and get my brain to ignore the rest..

so i feel absolutely cheated about the wedding..CVs cheated us..no two ways about it..i just wish i could care more cz i used to care deeply about this show!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 48379

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

I think the main problem with this inconsistency of the track and the show is they do back to back shoot. For Monday's episode they do shoot on Sunday and on Monday morning too sometimes. CV's change the track at the end moment. It happened so many times. Trust me after Kidnapping Khushi getting shot and then great ASR redemption was planned. Planned it well.. But again they changed it at last moment.




i want to cry after reading this line Nisha...this would have been magical if this is what we got!!
this is what we expected!! this is what we deserved to see dammnit!!

i just wrote back to Rima di i can't care for the show as i did earlier..but i actually got tears in my eyes when i realized how beautiful a storyline we missed out on!! i would have loved it so so much to have gotten the chance to see this!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehMaverick29Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Hi Rima Di..!! What's up ???

Brilliant posts..Just Brilliant...

Agreed on all points...

The present situation of the show is Pathetic. It's been 14 months since the show started. Now we can keep our expectations HIGH. We have waited for it since very  long. How come they want viewers to get happy with small small moments of ARSHI ? why can't we expect HIGH now ?? It is justified to expect HIGH at this time.

I think the main problem with this inconsistency of the track and the show is they do back to back shoot. For Monday's episode they do shoot on Sunday and on Monday morning too sometimes. CV's change the track at the end moment. It happened so many times. Trust me after Kidnapping Khushi getting shot and then great ASR redemption was planned. Planned it well.. But again they changed it at last moment.

I guess changing everything at the last moment, They are lacking in consistency. Big time. So everything is getting affected. Starring from weak story to plot to low TRP's.

They need brainstorming I guess..They will then realise the actual problem.

They are working super hard. Respect for that. But efforts are not channelized according to me..So nothing is working in their favor.

This is the reason of IPK suffering from past a month or two..

This is my conclusion on a serious note.

Cheers..

nisha as  you know this show has ruled my heart for the past one and half years
today i am at such a loss because i am not able to feel for the show
everything is gone
the khushi i loved
the concept
the theme
the anjali
the redemption
...nothing seems to work now
sorry very nnegative today
that is why i am keeping from commenting on other porsts and spoiling the mood

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by princessunara


di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..
 
sunara buddy i appreciate your positivity
 
but as far as I am concerned khushi is cheated again of a good wedding and I am hating that though I do love their deepening bond
 
and you know what this to will be ruined the moment the past surfaces


di i agree...but if they kept it sane then after what they showed today they can't backtrack and show Arnav pushing Khushi away from him..

i know it is utterly stupid to expect to see CVs letting Arnav and Khsuhi deal with the past together,,,

anyway i don't love this show as i did sometime back..it no longer has the power to hurt me..
i think this is the reckoning time for u di, just like that breaking down post i wrote when he was blackmailing her over house rent...
i broke my deep bond with the show that day...so may be that is why i can kind of see little things and get my brain to ignore the rest..

so i feel absolutely cheated about the wedding..CVs cheated us..no two ways about it..i just wish i could care more cz i used to care deeply about this show!Ouch
sunara the heart is a strange thing
i still love this show just as much
that is my problem
the more i see it the more anguished i get
and after friday i don't trust them at all
trust is zero now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5303

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Ni1234

Hi Rima Di..!! What's up ???

Brilliant posts..Just Brilliant...

Agreed on all points...

The present situation of the show is Pathetic. It's been 14 months since the show started. Now we can keep our expectations HIGH. We have waited for it since very  long. How come they want viewers to get happy with small small moments of ARSHI ? why can't we expect HIGH now ?? It is justified to expect HIGH at this time.

I think the main problem with this inconsistency of the track and the show is they do back to back shoot. For Monday's episode they do shoot on Sunday and on Monday morning too sometimes. CV's change the track at the end moment. It happened so many times. Trust me after Kidnapping Khushi getting shot and then great ASR redemption was planned. Planned it well.. But again they changed it at last moment.

I guess changing everything at the last moment, They are lacking in consistency. Big time. So everything is getting affected. Starring from weak story to plot to low TRP's.

They need brainstorming I guess..They will then realise the actual problem.

They are working super hard. Respect for that. But efforts are not channelized according to me..So nothing is working in their favor.

This is the reason of IPK suffering from past a month or two..

This is my conclusion on a serious note.

Cheers..

nisha as  you know this show has ruled my heart for the past one and half years
today i am at such a loss because i am not able to feel for the show
everything is gone
the khushi i loved
the concept
the theme
the anjali
the redemption
...nothing seems to work now
sorry very nnegative today
that is why i am keeping from commenting on other porsts and spoiling the mood

ditto said..

Agreed here too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thank u IPKKND

Author: .Aisha.   Replies: 7   Views: 1024

.Aisha. 7 1024 27 November 2011 at 2:32pm by Asr-Ki-Sam
thank god! its Wednesday

Author: sri7   Replies: 1   Views: 952

sri7 1 952 23 November 2011 at 3:33am by anjs
Thank You...

Author: meera30   Replies: 1   Views: 542

meera30 1 542 10 November 2011 at 4:33am by --BSI-FaNaTic--
Thank God i skipped today's suckfest

Author: butterfly06   Replies: 5   Views: 942

butterfly06 5 942 04 November 2011 at 9:20am by sharen04

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index