Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima, I got an idea, why don't we all sign a big thank you card and send it to the cvs to show our heartfelt appreciation...think about it and let me know...😉..While we are at it we can send some dawaii to Anjali too...😆

I am in ðŸ˜ƒ

And along with the dawai for Anjali let's also send the CVs some. They seem to need it very badly these days too.
Originally posted by loveydovey

I am in ðŸ˜ƒ

And along with the dawai for Anjali let's also send the CVs some. They seem to need it very badly these days too.

I am sure our hooligans too will be ready to pitch in their note of appreciation as well...😆...you guys rocked the forum today..Real defenders..so proud of you guys...

OMG just saw ur signature...Tooo GOOd...special jhappi for u ðŸ¤—
Edited by Soloperson - 11 years ago

I am sure our hooligans too will be ready to pitch in their note of appreciation as well...😆...you guys rocked the forum today..Real defenders..so proud of you guys...

Lol we will not hesitate to show our love for Anjali Di <3 

And thanks ðŸ˜ƒ

OMG just saw ur signature...Tooo GOOd...special jhappi for u ðŸ¤—

@ bold 

Jhappi back to you too ðŸ¤— muaah!
Originally posted by loveydovey

I am in ðŸ˜ƒ

I actually should send a thank you card to Anjali/Daljeet. Because of her my obsession with this show is over and now I have so much time to do other stuff. I guess I should thank the CVs too!
Originally posted by mayuri099

I actually should send a thank you card to Anjali/Daljeet. Because of her my obsession with this show is over and now I have so much time to do other stuff. I guess I should thank the CVs too!

Yeah that is true. I was successful in skipping today's episode.

But I still detest Anjali for ruining such a good show. It's just sad!
Originally posted by sanja_here

i didnt watch episode...written update was more than enough!!!!!!i m disappointed to hell!!!!!!i cant believe people here r rejoicing for slaps n punches...they dnt see the theme n essence of show getting  drained every passing day!!!!!SIGH!!!!!!!

ps:strictly my point...spare me frm bashing

That's all I asked as well and guess what I got bashed for "bashing"
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

r
-----edited------

Well said Rima
Friday I had given up on this show. But from monday'e episode my confidence is growing stronger that it can never be repaired now.
Sapnon ki duniyaan mein rehna hi acha hain Rima
Kyun ki IPk mein sapne toothe hein
Funny ...😆 ...
But for a fan who was looking for Khushi getting her due respect & love .ever in this dks sorry ipkknd ...very sad...😭
I am totally disappointed and disgusted with this storyline and what they have relegated Khushi's character to. 

If spoilers are to be believed she will be the one to get Shyam back to RM. That will complete the butchering of her character.
Rima, I wish you create a post on that. The CVs are known to take the most convoluted way but still it might help.