Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you CVs (Page 10)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

The way current track is going on its not possible to enjoy whole episode...but some sequences in last 2 episode i have liked i.e. i m liking to see the way khushi is giving full support to Arnav in this worse situation... i m liking thus Arnav all times is seeking peace in khushi...i m glad at last i got a sensible, passionate conversation b/w ArHi that i had been seeking since a long period...i m happy to see only khushi can control ASR's rage...At last i m feeling yes ArHi r hubby-wife who both strongly stand with each other..Rima, my pov is only for last 2 episodes..i don't know what is waiting for us tomorrow!!..hence, i m trying to find out gladness on present episode regularly now!!! Though i know i also disheartened not for happening grand marriage of ArHi..but i solace myself to think let cvs give simple marriage at least finally i m getting ArHi's proper marriage...now nobody will rebuke khushi to say she had been sharing room with Arnav since 6 months without phere...nobody will ever raise finger on her character for not taking phare with Arnav!! 
nab  i like it that you are happy with t least small things
i am more demanding
i want it all
a grand wedding
and some time of joy for khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

Well i have stopped watching all poojali scenes ,..am no longer attatched to the show 
all the sbs sbb seg are also taking poojalis interview so I know what we will   see in future.
 I will still wait for remarriage and if they mess up this simple affair also then I am better off saying my GOODBYES!!!!!!!!!
yes me too
if they make it simple it is over for me too for a long time

uppaas

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Bloody Cheaters Angry I am loosing interest already , but one person is not letting me go Di. I hope CV's will make everything correct again
johnny i also watch for khushi and arhi nothing else

Johny.S.Raj

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by -Maha-

Par i am also HATING the way this story is revolving around anjali Angry & Hoping that may be with past blast focus will shift to Khushi & arnav

i don't want focus to turn due to some negative thing
i want it to be a happy one
You are expecting too Much from Cvs Ermm They will never give such attention to their side characters.Let them focus on their leads LOL

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

Par i am also HATING the way this story is revolving around anjali Angry & Hoping that may be with past blast focus will shift to Khushi & arnav

i don't want focus to turn due to some negative thing
i want it to be a happy one
You are expecting too Much from Cvs Ermm They will never give such attention to their side characters.Let them focus on their leads LOL

sigh you are right

-Maha-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awahnee

Rima seriously I am so done with this Di Bhoot now. I am sure lot of other audience also feel the same as me. I just cant stand that rudali face of hers and that twitching face of shyam on my screen.

My final suggestion to the cvs is cut the drama...yes the drama sells, but this drama of urs is not selling. trps r proof of that. you can bring in ur drama aspect a bit later. everything dosent need to be twist and turns.

The cvs have satisfied their ego by showing us DKS which was their original concept now finish it off and move on...

DB wanted screen space and ability to show her acting skills ...pls its more than enough now... make space for other tracks...

Give us a decent wedding of the leads without any glitch. I am not saying they shud rush it the next day fo MC. Skip a few days in one episode and give the audience what they want. bcoz now the audience r tired of waiting...

u know they have just ruined DB and anjali for us
what bad tiing to give her screen space

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

Praying each and every passing day that the CVs don't make me quit IPK... 

my will to see this show is fast disappearing... 
true
that is the case with us all

_SenbonZakura_

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
plzz drink water and calm down

Shegarf71

Go to top