Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Tujhse Naraz Nahin IPKKND Hairan Hu Mein

I am completely tired.
The show was coming back.But the miscarriage ruined it at all,
Even if I keep aside ArShi and watch this show as a family drama it still does not excite me.
The Shyam-Anjali scenes have no intensity,no charm,no excitement.
Anjali should work on her expressions seriously,
If someone is shown for 15 minutes each day then he/she needs to have that charm,that appeal.But here she lacks it.

good song choice
agree with each and every word
anjali needs more acting skills
shyam sucks
arhi ...well they are not there at all
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
STOP IT AND CHILL GUYS...
SHOW IS MOVING FINE...
ACTUALLY I HAVE NO OFFENCES ...
I KNOW OUR SHOW IS LOVE STORY BUT DID U GUYS FORGOT HTE IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY AND ITS VALUES FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW...
BOTH THE LEADS OF OUR SHOW WILL GIVE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO FAMILY...
CVS R ACTUALLY DOING BRILLINAT JOB CARRYING THE LOVE TRACK ALONG WITH FAMILY INVOLVED WITH EVILL SHYAM TOO...
COOL UP GUYS... EVERYTHING WIILL BE BACK TO NORMAL ACC TO UR EXPECTATIONS... 
JUST ENJOY THE SHOW...SARUN R DOING THEIR BEST
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Rima-I am loving ArShi bondings.But how can I enjoy the bondings when I know Arnav will throw away her the moment anything wrong happens with her Di.I want astrong Arnav who does not use his wife as punching bag.But alas I am not getting it.The man totally engrossed in his sister.
I know Khushi's unconditional love for Arnav.There is nothing new in it.
But can I ever see Arnav's unconditional love.Can I ever see Arnav breaking down for Khushi the same way he did for Anjali every time.
Khushi was in the hospital whole night with Arnav.Not even Nani or Mami stayed.Still why this girl always have to prove her worth.Can for once we see people realizing her worth.

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sachchi... Arhi wedding shud hv been a separate, smooth, beautiful, lovely, romantic track... Can't believe what they did, dunno where we r heading now... Why they missed this brilliant opportunity... Arhi wedding shud hv been celebrated like a festival on tv and arhi fans... Dunno who came up with this faltu idea...
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rima they r presently promoting dks its no longer ipk n arhi's story credit goes to db n 4 lions.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Love the sarcastic title, love the thread Rima! 
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Rima well said👏 I have no resonance with this show anymore Yes folks can go squealing with delight how Khushiji laubs her Arnavji so much How ASR is so baaad to Shyam Really? I saw B grade bollywood movie scene between the villain and the hero These punches would have made sense after the entire unmasking of Shyam happened and we all would have rejoiced if this was payback for the physical harassment and manhandling of KKG ooops scratch that thought what am I thinking his precious DI but of course punches called for

I felt it was like playing to the front row gallery except the CT's and the thaalis were either missing or could not be heard for obvious reasons and the marriage is now so passe that when it happens we will all actually yawn through it
What would have been the most romantic joyous moment we viewers so badly wanted for nearly a year is going to be such a boring non event with only the kids squealing in delight
Rima i saw this show as it seemed a love story for mature adults now its more a story for maturing kids and adults

I don't understand why he's not turning shyamu over to the cops? Shyamu enters and leaves RM as he pleases,installs cameras throughout the house,meets anji a the sacred pool and ASR has no fricking clue. And he calls himself shatir.😕
sareeta thumbnail
Rima , I can see your disappointment and it is not this one instance but it has been building up for several weeks now and my patience has waned and now is dead totally. I can't tolerate this show anymore...the culprit walks scott free...and logic (if there was ever one
) is so inane , it makes you sick!

There are many ways the story can progress and stay a fiction as well... bringing in silly characters like bubbly and masala mama are pathetic and am wondering what they plan to do with Dadi//.eeven shyam seems to have given up hope saying dadiji is useless...

in a few days we viewers will say - this show is useless..there I've said it already!
sareeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

I don't understand why he's not turning shyamu over to the cops? Shyamu enters and leaves RM as he pleases,installs cameras throughout the house,meets anji a the sacred pool and ASR has no fricking clue. And he calls himself shatir.😕

Exactly why didnt he call the cops? Meri di ke liye chod raha tumhe? What the heck was that argument ? And that shyam that freaking letch.. still enters the house, letches at Khushi in her bridal outfit (or that mehendi thing) and he brings a gift for his wife? I mean... it shows how convoluted the CVs thought is! Seriously!!!
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rima, I got an idea, why don't we all sign a big thank you card and send it to the cvs to show our heartfelt appreciation...think about it and let me know...😉..While we are at it we can send some dawaii to Anjali too...😆