Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maha-

Dont wanna comment about wedding thing i still feel they fooled us with re-marriage track😆 Simple temple wedding(without family involvement) would have been much better than this fake drama.I am still hoping for it *my pov*
But i am loving the progress CVs are showing in arhi relationship.I am loving the way khushi is controlling ASR .I am loving the way arnav is sharing his pain ,his past ,his fears with khushi.
& for the sake of it i am ignoring everything else.

aarhi relationship is the only saving grace
yes that is what is ticking now
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

Rima

The show has lost its soul long back and what you are seeing now is an effort by Dhokla and team to get back to TRP rat race. But alas, Mr.Dhokla doesnt understand that this is not shokla show where you can sell pickle and get TRP.. Most people watch this show for the 'star crossed love story'.

I dont have a problem with the Anji drama, but the team has failed miserably in two things; one, from beginning they should have balanced the screenspace among the actors, but then they gave out out and out ArHi scenes, so this sudden change is unacceptable; two, ArHi maariage is or rather was their USP and they should have used it properly, but they ruined it all the way by bringing in the MC thing inbetween...

I am actually liking Khushi's character more than any other time; ek toh I dont like OTT Khushi so this matured side of hers is fantastic; and I have seen a growth in her character in past few days; she no more is being mahaan, but she is being absolutely realistic; and what I loved the most is she is standing as a pillar of strength to her hubby... I do not expect a rabba vey in this scenario... all I expect is mutual support and understanding and thats exactly what I am getting.

There is another problem; DB made a deal with CVs for screentime is what we all know; but this is just one side of the story rima, and not many know what the fact is and also politics thats happening in the scripting department, so people have passed a judgement that its because of DB that Sanaya is getting neglected. Sanaya has the ability to shine even in the crowd, so quantity doesnt matter at all. And its all in the perspective; when Swami track was played out, it was out and out Sanaya, but I had literally skipped watching those scene, for I hate OTT, but this subtle acting by Sanaya is really impressing me... 

In a daily soap not everytime every actor can get same amount of screenspace, but what matters is how well you keep up that balance... Its true for Barun, Sanaya, DB and even HP...

And finally, CVs are messing up a lot of things.. they are making a khichdi of tracks, not justifying even one of them and they have forgotten one important thing that its a love story and  not Dhokla show !!!

yep i agree
this is no chef show
nor pickle show
nor kekta show
this show was unique

khushi was OTT during swami
yes agree
but i loved her OTTnes earlier than swami track
there again direction comes into play
while one director made her liveliness an asset another made it an annoyance

but yes her current maturity and the way she is supporting arnav is nice
but why do I feel she is becoming a bimbette without brains
i don't like that part alone
otherwise yes the change is ok

frankly no idea where this show is headed
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Par i am also HATING the way this story is revolving around anjali ðŸ˜¡ & Hoping that may be with past blast focus will shift to Khushi & arnav
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The way current track is going on its not possible to enjoy whole episode...but some sequences in last 2 episode i have liked i.e. i m liking to see the way khushi is giving full support to Arnav in this worse situation... i m liking thus Arnav all times is seeking peace in khushi...i m glad at last i got a sensible, passionate conversation b/w ArHi that i had been seeking since a long period...i m happy to see only khushi can control ASR's rage...At last i m feeling yes ArHi r hubby-wife who both strongly stand with each other..Rima, my pov is only for last 2 episodes..i don't know what is waiting for us tomorrow!!..hence, i m trying to find out gladness on present episode regularly now!!! Though i know i also disheartened not for happening grand marriage of ArHi..but i solace myself to think let cvs give simple marriage at least finally i m getting ArHi's proper marriage...now nobody will rebuke khushi to say she had been sharing room with Arnav since 6 months without phere...nobody will ever raise finger on her character for not taking phare with Arnav!! 
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well i have stopped watching all poojali scenes ,..am no longer attatched to the show 
all the sbs sbb seg are also taking poojalis interview so I know what we will   see in future.
 I will still wait for remarriage and if they mess up this simple affair also then I am better off saying my GOODBYES!!!!!!!!!
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bloody Cheaters ðŸ˜¡ I am loosing interest already , but one person is not letting me go Di. I hope CV's will make everything correct again
awahnee thumbnail
Rima seriously I am so done with this Di Bhoot now. I am sure lot of other audience also feel the same as me. I just cant stand that rudali face of hers and that twitching face of shyam on my screen.

My final suggestion to the cvs is cut the drama...yes the drama sells, but this drama of urs is not selling. trps r proof of that. you can bring in ur drama aspect a bit later. everything dosent need to be twist and turns.

The cvs have satisfied their ego by showing us DKS which was their original concept now finish it off and move on...

DB wanted screen space and ability to show her acting skills ...pls its more than enough now... make space for other tracks...

Give us a decent wedding of the leads without any glitch. I am not saying they shud rush it the next day fo MC. Skip a few days in one episode and give the audience what they want. bcoz now the audience r tired of waiting...

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fed out with this crap! How long will DKS go on?
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: princessunara

di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..

Well said!! From the past episodes, that's what I've noticed too!  I hope their strengthening bond and love will help them weathered through the big upcoming storm ahead!!

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Praying each and every passing day that the CVs don't make me quit IPK... 

my will to see this show is fast disappearing...