rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Again no comments on the episode.
But I want to thank the CVs for:

The sangeet that never happened
The tears of Anjali which has come in such a cruel way
The family drama that has eaten up the romance
The past that should have had no place in the present currently
The daily dose of disaapointment waiting for the Arnav and Khushi to tie the knot
The victory of Shyam time and again
The tears of pain when there should have been joy...

Am I disappointed. Yes I am.

Am I ranting. Yes I am.

And will do so because till last Friday this show was my passion.

From yesterday I am searching for it and feel dispoointed in not finding it...

Is it permanent? Perhaps not

What will bring back the passion? A decent beautiful and dream wedding of Arnav and Khushi that you set out to give and cheated us yet again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r
-----edited------

Well said Rima
Friday I had given up on this show. But from monday'e episode my confidence is growing stronger that it can never be repaired now.
Sapnon ki duniyaan mein rehna hi acha hain Rima
Kyun ki IPk mein sapne toothe hein
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
Its not that I disagree with you. I agree all the points you said. Very very disappointed after Friday. But but somehow I dont know I was feeling happy today. the hidden reason probably Arnav punching and slapping Shyam the baby killer. Atleast where everything is so not in place and evil winning all the time, no peace for hero/heroine we got some slaps from our hero.😊

PS: looking for reason to hold on to IPK. Its like you cannot leave your near and dear one so easily. so trying to be positive.😊
Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i didnt watch episode...written update was more than enough!!!!!!i m disappointed to hell!!!!!!i cant believe people here r rejoicing for slaps n punches...they dnt see the theme n essence of show getting  drained every passing day!!!!!SIGH!!!!!!!

ps:strictly my point...spare me frm bashing
Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rima i didnt watch the episode (im so glad about it)
from the pics & posts i can say that Khushi has power on ASR which even his Di never had

arshy4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: newyork2012

Its not that I disagree with you. I agree all the points you said. Very very disappointed after Friday. But but somehow I dont know I was feeling happy today. the hidden reason probably Arnav punching and slapping Shyam the baby killer. Atleast where everything is so not in place and evil winning all the time, no peace for hero/heroine we got some slaps from our hero.😊

👍🏼
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: newyork2012

PS: looking for reason to hold on to IPK. Its like you cannot leave your near and dear one so easily. so trying to be positive.😊

Oh another thing I found encouraging. Khusi's grip on Arnav or her strong side for him.
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS CVs :

1. For Constantly showing ASR's relization of his "Di's" pain by rubbing in those flshabcks in our faces n times iin each and every episode...

2. For Showing ONLY ONE...and MARK IT...SINGLE ONE flasbback of ASRs realization for what he did to Khushi

3. For using the escuse that "ASR doesnt need to 'remember' what he did to Khushi" but ASR NEEDS TO 'REMEMBER' his di's pain through multiple flashbacks

4. For turning SI into a filler doll..a pretty object that can decorate the living room of ur show...

5. For laying out the basis/foundation for the lengthy disappointment Anj will have once she finally finds out about Shyam's truth...I am sure Anj's finding out the truth and her turmoil can be well stretched for 20 episodes while SI will do what is being trashed at her..whcih is be a pretty doll..

6. For warning us in advance of HOW MUCH footage Anj is going to have in the coming episodes...to make sure you force her pain in our face and then use her pain to justify all the screen space that Anj has to get in the future..

7. For reminding us that how how KHUSHI's PAIN was never any of your concern...it wasnt ur focus...it wasnt ASR's focus...in fact it wasn't even Khushi's focus from ur POV...
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hoping for a dream wedding and happiness for arhi from the CVS is seriously a waste of time Rima coz it will never happen. These CVS are hell bent on reducing arnav and khushi to the status of anjali's sidekicks who are just present in the show to wait hand and foot for her and all their happiness is tied to this so called DI. arhi can only be happy when anjali is happy otherwise they don't even have a right to smile.

I know im ranting but im really frustrated at how that things in my once beloved show has taken a turn for the worse and now they can never bounce back. Moreover, one can easily imagine what the story will be now:
the remarriage will happen in a simple and quiet way without anymore ceremonies or happiness and then both arnav and khushi will spend their time taking care of anjali. Then, shyam will re-enter and we will see many shyam-arnav altercations. so from now on its gonna be all abt shyam and najli only and arhi or their romance will take a backseat.

frankly, i dont expect anything else from the show now