rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Again no comments on the episode.
But I want to thank the CVs for:

The sangeet that never happened
The tears of Anjali which has come in such a cruel way
The family drama that has eaten up the romance
The past that should have had no place in the present currently
The daily dose of disaapointment waiting for the Arnav and Khushi to tie the knot
The victory of Shyam time and again
The tears of pain when there should have been joy...

Am I disappointed. Yes I am.

Am I ranting. Yes I am.

And will do so because till last Friday this show was my passion.

From yesterday I am searching for it and feel dispoointed in not finding it...

Is it permanent? Perhaps not

What will bring back the passion? A decent beautiful and dream wedding of Arnav and Khushi that you set out to give and cheated us yet again

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desairoshan110nahoulasunkaviSaggitarian01Kitwatparo4IPKKNDkushipyaarloveuarshiarhifan_loverarn4vkhushiawahneervdhaliwalmeeyaaCrazyAbtTV18moonlight99babli0204sruthirishilanilandaruforarshiprincessVVsss8080Sumaiya27taklima_najcagirlasrasrasrasrroshrockkssHopeleslyInLoveheidianumunu578zenjoeKairiPmz.brarPlovesArshiSaraJLpriyankaatv_watcherYash141mitrabhuyanartisticrafiaSiesta1mangalorerani2007flashymischief..Swapnali..arhi_78Julie0001monalisa1234aashi_saddafmahmoodannieKmeshasbleeding.lovesun2011..Damsel..FrigateJaponicateletubbybarun_loverAfyaRickyBahlthechaigirlmaaneet_foreversonapariLuv_isnt_classyIceflamesipkknd_hazeljessjazzOlive_RoseJayneTheSmurfsAmazingAmyHorizoncoronapsychegmskincarnadinevijji12Chaandaniyamusicfan5sanja_hereBlack_ParadizeJyo.S.StephyAkanksha-trina2010monsi08-Garima-Jyotixsaima4744Ni1234shena07gogumaLadyLaLanewmoon2011CDlovesbk2.Sad.But.True.incandescent..Suhana..FairyLiquidSoapkomalsirwanisareetaGirlabouttown-Maha-..Amina..mazkachazkaCandYlicious_SOmNaMaSteOm-Mayu--DKS-priya_86-ElmoFuj-pieryroseGodhuliLogonILTHBEBpolly_mk.Manal.

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
r
-----edited------

Well said Rima
Friday I had given up on this show. But from monday'e episode my confidence is growing stronger that it can never be repaired now.
Sapnon ki duniyaan mein rehna hi acha hain Rima
Kyun ki IPk mein sapne toothe hein

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 04 September 2012 at 9:34am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaiawahneeSwathi0429heidiMayaraaSobtitaklima_naj1mangaloremaaneet_foreverOlive_RoseteletubbyAfyathechaigirlAmazingAmyjessjazzsonapariLuv_isnt_classyvijji12musicfan5sanja_hereJyo.smanOmNaMaSteOmpieryroserima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaikomaltahsinAleya14PlovesArshiMayaraaSobtizobsheh1mangaloreAmazingAmyShegarf71jessjazzKatelyn-Garima-CDloverini_katmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmpieryrose...Tanu...-ElmoFuj-rima

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i didnt watch episode...written update was more than enough!!!!!!i m disappointed to hell!!!!!!i cant believe people here r rejoicing for slaps n punches...they dnt see the theme n essence of show getting  drained every passing day!!!!!SIGH!!!!!!!

ps:strictly my point...spare me frm bashing

Edited by sanja_here - 04 September 2012 at 9:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

awahneervarierheidi1mangaloremaaneet_foreverAmazingAmyAfyaAkanksha-pieryroseOmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Rima i didnt watch the episode (im so glad about it)
from the pics & posts i can say that Khushi has power on ASR which even his Di never had

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagourawahneeroshrockkssJosuprataklima_najaashi_sun20111mangalorezobshehmonalisa1234maaneet_foreverAfyaLuv_isnt_classyAmazingAmyBarundeewani19rini_katAkanksha-sanja_here-Maha-sbk2.Sad.But.True.pieryroserima

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Its not that I disagree with you. I agree all the points you said. Very very disappointed after Friday. But but somehow I dont know I was feeling happy today. the hidden reason probably Arnav punching and slapping Shyam the baby killer. Atleast where everything is so not in place and evil winning all the time, no peace for hero/heroine we got some slaps from our hero.Smile

Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71Luv_isnt_classyrima

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

di despite the disappointments about how their perfect marriage is marred...

well there was something i loved about it...
that is Khushi's hold on Arnav... the way she has crept in to his heart and started holding a place where even his di never occupied...

that is he might be the protector and the strength of the whole world, but he makes sure to hide his own vulnerability from the rest of the world..but not Khsuhi..

and that bonding b/w the two of them where he shows his grief, his insecurities, his anger..and she understands and soothes him...this was what i saw..

i saw how she calmed his anger...was there for him every step of the way...their bond is deepening..
marriage is just a name..and despite my wishes being shattered...this depth of understanding and them facing the rest of the family together...these were wonderful..

Edited by princessunara - 04 September 2012 at 9:41am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81komaltahsinmona67sangeeta230811heidiSu_SomerholicroshrockkssSunshine25Josuprataklima_najMayaraaSobtizobshehmonalisa1234sun2011aashi_maanarhearuhibleeding.loveSaraJLflowergarden-Risha-Shegarf71AmazingAmyLuv_isnt_classyjessjazzthechaigirlwin7CDloverini_katJyo.Barundeewani19coronapsychesamanthanamusicfan5Katelynseriouspieryrose...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOm-Maha-Mephistosbk2.Sad.But.True.rima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaimona67komaltahsinzobshehShegarf71rima

Go to top