Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

ShaRey - Perfect Blend of Dosti and Masti !!

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I hardly find anything to write about now days as D3 has just become something that I watch out of habit and then switch off once I'm done !! All I can do is hope that we will get back the old charm of D3 with the SwaRon intensity soon but till then, I've decided that I ain't going to sit around and be sad about the epis !! Instead, I've learnt to enjoy what I can from the epis, be it certain bits of SwaRon trying to mend their relationship and mostly, the Dosti aspect of D3 !! I'm a die hard fan of ReYam and truthfully, worry for them more than I do for SwaRon as they are my saviours, the ones who solve all the problems in D3 and as long as they're there, I have no need to worry about SwaRon either  !! But besides that, I also adore ShaRey and even the trio, ShaReYam !! This three are definitely the leads of the show for me and I love seeing them together on screen !!

Coming to what made me write today !! SHAREY !! Now, not a lot of platonic friendships are shown on TV and ShaRey are one of the friendships that lets you see that a  boy and a girl can be just friends and have immense care and love for each other !! Despite the fact that ShaRey are one of the oldest friendship in D3, given the fact that Rey and Sharon have known each other almost their whole life, their friendship have been one of those which are never shown properly !! It's only shown when the track demands it and it is relatively short and very few in between if you compare them to ReYam scenes !! Now, like I said, I'm in love with ReYam but I've been wanting to see a proper ShaRey scene and I was so happy to see a whole epi dedicated to ShaRey today !!

It was the perfect mix of fun and some serious talk !! Let's start with the fun first so that we'll all be in a good mood !! I absolutely loved the way Rey teased Sharon and Sharon chasing Rey around the rehearsal hall for that was super adorable !! LOL on Rey pulling Sharon's leg as he pretends as if he has liked her all this time and stepped aside cause of Swayam !! The look on Sharon's face was truly priceless and I love the fact that this two are so comfortable with each other and they should be since they are childhood buddies !!

Now, we all say that no one knows Sharon likes Swayam does and being a SwaRon fan, I completely agree to that !! But I've always believed that Rey is that one person who can make Sharon see some reason and understand the other person's point of view during a tough situation !! He's the one who can talk some sense to her and the beauty of their friendship is that she does listen to him !! Now that is something that even Swayam can't do !! Again, no offence to all Swayam and SwaRon lovers, please remember that I'm a die hard SwaRon fan too !! It's just that there's a difference between your Boyfriend and your Best Friend and I'm sure all of us can relate to that !!

I absolutely adored the fact that Rey tried to make Sharon realise that there are complications in every relationship and that she needs to have better control over her attitude to make her relationship work !! A little change is needed in all of us when we get into a relationship with someone but at the same time, we shouldn't change completely and I feel that has been one of the biggest problem between SwaRon ever since they got into the Trial Relationship !! And the way Rey explained that today, when he said her attitude shouldn't be less nor more, it should be just right was the perfect advice he could give Sharon !! Now, even though Sharon didn't immediately stand up and agree to Rey, you can see that she gets what he's trying to say and that hopefully, it will change her view point on this whole situation a little, making her understand that Swayam too was in a difficult position !!

Got to say that I found it ironic when Sharon said Rey is behaving as if Swayam is his Boyfriend cause I know how many times, me and my friends have joked around saying that if ReYam were a couple, everyone will be happy and we wouldn't go through so much heartbreaks !! Finally, even Sharon acknowledged that today !! LOL !! Also adored the fact that Sharon called Swayam her Boyfriend in front of Rey and Rey ka reaction was too cute !! I love it when he teases Sharon about Swayam !! 

Today's epi was definitely one of those epis that put a smile on my face and I ended up being truly happy at the end of a D3 epi after a long time !! ShaRey share a beautiful bond and a lot of us were waiting to see that bond being explored further !! Today's epi was almost dedicated exclusively to ShaRey and I loved that !! They finally got their due and well deserved, I must say !! It was the perfect blend of Dosti and Masti which made us go AWWWHHH at places, looking at the way Rey explains the situation to Sharon and also LOL at other places when Rey just wants to cheer Sharon up !!

Edited by ABBY92 - 04 September 2012 at 9:34am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaronForever94unajmrashweaklingswaronilicious-Ripal-lyfisbeautifulidiot_box__anonymous__Satluvsd3taniya_dostiiTanuka_TanHayasriAmRiTa_SMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_HPHolic-3-Nia-OceanicRockStarnami2811JollyRancher.

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Abi its good to see a post from you and i must say a very well written one Smile

I totally agree to what you said that dese three are leads of the show for me too and this trio rocks. I know how much you care about ReYam LOL and i can understand why...they are worth it and after ReYam i adore ShaRey when its related to Dosti on D3. I just adore them...and they always make me smile. 

Coming to what made me write today !! SHAREY !! Now, not a lot of platonic friendships are shown on TV and ShaRey are one of the friendships that lets you see that a  boy and a girl can be just friends and have immense care and love for each other !! Despite the fact that ShaRey are one of the oldest friendship in D3, given the fact that Rey and Sharon have known each other almost their whole life, their friendship have been one of those which are never shown properly !! It's only shown when the track demands it and it is relatively short and very few in between if you compare them to ReYam scenes !! Now, like I said, I'm in love with ReYam but I was so happy to see a whole epi dedicated to ShaRey today !!

Oh yes, dese two certainly take friendship a boy and girl share to a totally different level and a very respectable one i must say. Sharon and Rey care for each other a lot and yes its sad that we don't get to see much of ShaRey scenes and is only shown when track demands. Sharey made the episode totally worth watching and i hope we keep getting more Sharey scenes cz dese two are adorable as BFF. 

It was the perfect mix of fun and some serious talk !! Let's start with the fun first so that we'll all be in a good mood !! I absolutely loved the way Rey teased Sharon and Sharon chasing Rey around the rehearsal hall for that was super adorable !! LOL on Rey pulling Sharon's leg as he pretends as if he has liked her all this time and stepped aside cause of Swayam !! The look on Sharon's face was truly priceless and I love the fact that this two are so comfortable with each other and they should be since they are childhood buddies !!

I love how masti masti main Rey knocked some sense into Sharon and the way he teased her was uber cute and apart from that cheered Sharon. These two carry off the vibe of BFF so beautifully. How seldom do we see Sharon like this... just being herself running after someone and smiling dil se.

Now, we all say that no one knows Sharon likes Swayam does and being a SwaRon fan, I completely agree to that !! But I've always believed that Rey is that one person who can make Sharon see some reason and understand the other person's point of view during a tough situation !! He's the one who can talk some sense to her and the beauty of their friendship is that she does listen to him !! Now that is something that even Swayam can't do !! Again, no offence to all Swayam and SwaRon lovers, please remember that I'm a die hard SwaRon fan too !! It's just that there's a difference between your Boyfriend and your Best Friend and I'm sure all of us can relate to that !!

I absolutely adored the fact that Rey tried to make Sharon realise that there are complications in every relationship and that she needs to have better control over her attitude to make her relationship work !! A little change is needed in all of us when we get into a relationship with someone but at the same time, we shouldn't change completely and I feel that has been one of the biggest problem between SwaRon ever since they got into the Trial Relationship !! And the way Rey explained that today, when he said her attitude shouldn't be less nor more, it should be just right was the perfect advice he could give Sharon !! Now, even though Sharon didn't immediately stand up and agree to Rey, you can see that she gets what he's trying to say and that hopefully, it will change her view point on this whole situation a little, making her understand that Swayam too was in a difficult position !!

I agree with you on this...Rey apart from Swayam is the only one who understands the real Sharon and make her understand things and at the same time understand what she is feeling. Sharon may be bcz of ego or whatever reason do listen to what Swayam says but does not agree but when the same thing is said by Rey she understands it way better and without getting angry. I guess this is the beauty of dere frnship. This scene can be related to one of dose ReYam scenes when Swayam seeks help from rey regarding Sharon. In here Sharon did not ask Rey for help but as a friend Rey was concerned so he said what he noticed. I hope Sharon realizes the same and apologize to Swayam or atleast understand him. Though, i loved the scene to core..i would love to see Sharon and Swayam not always shown dependent on Rey and should try and understand things themselves. 

Got to say that I found it ironic when Sharon said Rey is behaving as if Swayam is his Boyfriend cause I know how many times, me and my friends have joked around saying that if ReYam were a couple, everyone will be happy and we wouldn't go through so much heartbreaks !! Finally, even Sharon acknowledged that today !! LOL !! Also adored the fact that Sharon called Swayam her Boyfriend in front of Rey and Rey ka reaction was too cute !! I love it when he teases Sharon about Swayam !! 

Ahaan i know many such frndz of yours LOL and to be honest Rey and Swayam understand each other so well that tagging them as a couple won't be that bad WinkSharon said the same since Rey being close to Swayam mostly ends up defending Swayam since he knows what Swayam feels for Sharon and he knows that Swayam is mostly right. It was super cute to see Sharon calling Swayam her BF in front of Rey and as you said Rey ka reaction was so cute. 

Today's epi was definitely one of those epis that put a smile on my face and I ended up being truly happy at the end of a D3 epi after a long time !! ShaRey share a beautiful bond and a lot of us were waiting to see that bond being explored further !! Today's epi was almost dedicated exclusively to ShaRey and I loved that !! They finally got their due and well deserved, I must say !! It was the perfect blend of Dosti and Masti which made us go AWWWHHH at places, looking at the way Rey explains the situation to Sharon and also LOL at other places when Rey just wants to cheer Sharon up !!

Loved ShaRey scene tonight but i wish we get to this side of Sharon with Swayam too since i am a SwaRon fan. Well ShaRey made the episode worth watching..I would love to see more ShaRey scenes in future...ShaReYam would be a better option. I hope CV's explore this bond more and not only when track requires. Sneha and KAS were superb...a very well executed scene. 

P.S Sneha was looking beautiful in the new dress today. Smile

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 04 September 2012 at 10:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronilicious_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHanami2811ABBY92

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
woow awsum lovely post 
u spoke my mind lol
sharon and rey r defo treat too watch...there cute mastii, fun nok jhok, teasing puts a smile on my face, it was very light hearted epi after soo long i felt reallt satisfied and happy at the end of episode thnks to sharey sharey depics the perfect frndship they both always seems concern for each oder nd they even understands each oder well we can make it from todays epi when rey said dat whenver der is prob between sharon nd rey its sharon who gets affected the most soo sweet nd moreover rey is the only person where sharon can be herself...swayam knows sharon the best bt she is nt always herself with him well difference between boyfrnd and best frnd.
nd i agree even i hav joked alot about reyam's dostan  lol nd alsoo abt sharey frndship like if it was ekta's serial sharey wud hav been a couple till now LOL

cuming bak too topic i really liked todays epi it made sense 
nd sharon and rey are always rocking nd sneha looked sooo pretty today Tongue 

ps- i love the way u describe each scene in detail well written :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_STanuka_TanHaABBY92

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Love ShaRey friendship...Not just today. Normally guy and a girls friendship end up becoming a couple.. thankfully its not like that here...
More than today I liked the episode where Sharon  told Rey about her feeling towards Swayam...(after Shivam reentry) it was one of the beautifully handled episode of D3.. and loved the way Sharon just told him everything..

Also the Goa trip where Rey was helping sharon to get back her confidence.

love them a lot ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaABBY92

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
awesome post Abby. Personally, i've alwez luvd sharey frenship more dan any frenship bond in d3. I misd dis rey so bad. Finally, we got him 2day. Sharon's best fren ever. I jus hope dat cvs kp da consistency and we get to see more of shareyam. These trio r definitely da most adorable and outstanding actors. Shareyam share a wonderful chemistry. N its alwez worth watchin da show wen dey'r there. Rey sd be there 4 sharon jus da way she is alwez standing 4 him and defending him. Rey is da only 1 sharon listens to widout her anger flaring up. And wen dey r together, i jus luv it. Swaron, reyam or sharey, its impossible to resist their charm. Shareyam rocks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaABBY92

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
dont mind my thoughts will vary hre a bit...

i personally dont like too much of Sharey...sometimes it is nice but i dont want a frequent dose of it...it wud consider it as an interupption for swaron...

i used to adore their friendship but goa special episode on i am not liking them at all...thank god swayam was shown as her confidence not rey...i dont like them may be cozz of the basic fact that sharon listens to rey and she doesnt even care to listen to swayam...

nvr mind...Sharey are best friends and Swayam is Sharon BOYFRIEND...an unchangeable fact.

But sharon need to allow swayam to make her understand thing too...i get a sad feeling after every sharey scene u know...i know they are best buddies but i feel yaar sharon swayam ko iska ek percent tho samajhthi...

i guess abhi se thoda she will change her behavior towards swayam as her best friend had explained her...

P.S: I dont want rey or anyone coming and sorting things out for swaron...i think swayam shud be allowed to take charge to solve their MUs not a third party( m nt referring only rey)  but i guess cvs sharey ko hamesha beech mein laana chaahengey which i wud not like

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 04 September 2012 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rock_bellaSwan_ABBY92

OceanicRockStar IF-Rockerz
OceanicRockStar
OceanicRockStar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
res!
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Aahhh!
Abby...after a looong time I have commented on a topic in this forum...!
I had to...! After all...it's about ShaRey and I love them to bits!
Loved the amazing friendship shown in today's epi!
Couldn't have agreed less with u!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHaABBY92

Go to top