India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How MANY FLASHBACKS ASR???

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Just how many MORE FLASHBACKS of ASR remembering those one or two dialogs with his sister regarding her baby are CVs/ Editors/Directors/Makers of IPK are going to show us??????????????????????????????????????????

THERE HAS BEEN ONE...ONLY ONE...SINGLE ONE...flashback that they showed for ASR remembering what he did to Khushi???? Wasnt what he did PAINFUL to Khushi?? ANd not that just one incident..but many more where he called her characterless AND WHAT NOT...weren't those painful and worth remembering for ASR?????????? Why wasnt even one of those ever shown in his flashback??????????

Why are they showing so many flashbacks of the same scene and ASR???

When we asked for ASR's flashbacks of his treatment of Khushi...we were told "ASR regret is in his behavior..." "..ohh he already knows how much he hurt Khushi..." and what not..

THEN HOW DOES ONE JUSTIFY THIS CONSTANT RUBBING OF THOSE ONE OR TWO SCENES IN OUR FACES????????? WHY NOT THE SAME ARGUMENT NOW...that ASR already knows his sister's pain?????????????????? ASR KNOWS HOW MUCH HIS SISTER IS HURT...ASR KNOWS HIS SISTER IS WRONGED...ASR KNOWS HOW MUCH THE CHILD MEANT TO HIS SISTERR??????

If CVs said...ASR knows Khushis pain no need to show each and every flashback to SHOW KHUSHIs PAIN...WHY DOESNT THE SAME LOGIC APPLY TO ANJ???????????????

IS THE SHOW OFFICIALLY A BROTHER-SISTER RELATIONSHIP NOW??? ISS (BHAI BEHEN KE) PYAAR KO kyA NAAM DOON???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncadvaita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top