Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 8)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

All right, Nidhi, tonight I had asked to see you around, and here I see the awesome stuff from you coming. Seriously people, matching frequencies. Cool

I dont see d3 now, but its a treat to read your stuff. Embarrassed I don't think many of us watch D3 now.Ermm Reading stuff on SwaRon is so much better nowadays. Stern Smile

I love your writing skills, you know that already, infact I showed a bit of your description on Cleopatra today, to 1 of my friends and she was amazed and loved it. Jeez. iBlush. Blushing

Abt d3, I would just say just once it would be great if HP world existed for us, we can make a mission.

Someone can take polyjuice potion and sneak in d3 cast, and you and Kankshita, can just give SwaRon a concrete and original story, with their real bond, no cheesy kali fukat...  Cheesy Kali Fukat? ROFL Yeah if Kankshita's on board I'm sure there ain't going to be no cheesy kali fukat.LOL

Well and some of us can put a memory spell, on d3 creatives so all will be forced to follow it, technically its wrong, but the way the CVs messed it, its a better idea. This idea seems more and more appealing. And at this point I don't even care about morality any more. Stern Smile

Now, you can kill me, but this idea clicked me, LOL! Why will I kill you? If anything I'm going to pat you on your back for such a colourful imagination. Wish we could really do that, though. Stern Smile

As of now, am not gonna reserve, I will read it soon and get back, my other replies will b late as I get time.

Hope to have a chat with u once, if u r ok, and possibly when we both r ol, =p. Sure. Looking forward to it. Big smile

Congratulations for the thread and such an awesome thread, keep rocking. Big smileBig smile 

Btw, are you in writing industry? I am not kidding. No. I started writing when I joined IF.

Just an idea, can u try SwaRon sci-fi?   Really?Shocked Do PM me what exactly do you mean by thatStern Smile

Cya around, tc.

Madhura.

Thank you Madhura. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..

-Snehaa- Goldie
-Snehaa-
-Snehaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
That as adorable :)
Really! :D :D <3 <3 <3
The way she waited for him to come to class, and how he helped her out with the answer and everything <3
:) :) And how she loved it when he knew her name :) <3

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Edited  Cool   Edited at the first RES - But was not sure of how the comment even before the OS made any sense LOL So posting it here again.

Desperate times calls for super awesome ideas from Nidhi Thumbs Up You got it right Sudha. LOLStern Smile

It's very sweet of you to consider our not so repulsive and cute whining for an awesome surprise. About the surprise, I knew it would be an OS,as we all know how you feel about VM making  But never did I think its going to be a OS marathon. iLoveit Embarrassed Yeah VM making isn't really my cuppa tea. Ermm 

Coming to the update, this one felt a lil different from your other works. When I say that, its only because of the concept mostly..but you know what, you are genius that way, even a topic that I wouldn't otherwise see you writing has a trade mark of Nidhi all over it. Yikes! My jaw is starting to ache now. Big smileBlushing Loved the complete makeover you gave to both the characters. Sharon engrossed in Swayam's thought and fearing to start a conversation was an amusing read. Like Shishir, even I am glad that Sharon did not tell the joke but can't wonder what Swayam's reaction would be had she told him LOL I did contemplate writing that in just so I could write Swayam's reaction, but I thought that was going a bit too far. LOLStern Smile

Wilhelm Wundt- The Conversation Starter - Loved the title very much. Thanks. Embarrassed

Even though I know you are not to continue this one, but my interest to know what's next to an intriguing possibility is very much alive. Embarrassed I do have a vague storyline in mind. Let's see what we can do about that. Ermm

The ending, he very much aware of her existence am sure made Sharon smile but it also made me spin in so many possibilities to what's next. That was the point. OSs leave you hanging. That's the beauty of it.Smile

As I told you guys, I am going to be missing D3 for sometime but you gave me a great reason to log in to IF daily for a dose of SwaRon read from you. Then I'm really glad I started writing this.Embarrassed

Love

Sudha Hug

Thanks a lot Sudha. Hug

Snowey

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swayamonly

I second sudha..:) i too want this one to continue as in i m keen to know what happens next:) it's freakingly awesome nidhi...

Thanks so much. Embarrassed Like I've said before, I may or may not continue this. Depends on my mood. Ermm

Originally posted by pratik54000

amazing idea of writting seven os...it will be a treat for all of us swaronians...and this os was super cute...you have just showed the perfect innocent and cute sharon and a equally charming swayam just the way you will find in actual life...awsome job done...

Thanks a lot. Big smile Yeah this one was inspired by a kinda sorta real life story. Very loosely though. Ermm

Originally posted by dvmishra

Gr8 idea of daily os. Beautiful os. Just lovd it. Plz write d nxt os soon.

Thank you so much Big smile. And I'll post it today.

Originally posted by ShrutikaSwaRon

Awesome os...just loved ur idea of os on a daily basis...u have perfectly described sharons innocence...n thank god she dropped that idea of telling d joke...n swayam was such a nice classmate by lending a helping hand towards sharon...hope it wuld not hav ended over here.

Thanks a ton. Big smile I guess that joke really did suck huh? LOL 

ShrutikaSwaRon

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature2

awosm update ...ClapClapClap

Thanks. Big smile

Originally posted by tumdeep

nice update plz pm me next time

Thanks. I will. Smile

Originally posted by ---Priya---

nidhi this is fab... 
thank god Sharon didnt tell that joke to Swayam... (this reminded me of shantannu's recent interview where he mentions abt sneha's humor sense LOL)

i so loved the ending, i mean he knew her name where as she was thinking that she dsnt exist for him...
too good yaar...
thnx 4 da pm Smile

Thanks so much, Priya. Big smile Yeah I read that IV. And it was uncanny. Stern Smile 

Originally posted by Nirju99

awesm os

Thanks. Smile

Originally posted by damonelena

That as adorable :)
Really! :D :D <3 <3 <3
The way she waited for him to come to class, and how he helped her out with the answer and everything <3
:) :) And how she loved it when he knew her name :) <3

Thanks a ton. Big smile SwaRon are always adorable. Embarrassed
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Firstly thank you for thinking about something like this nidhi... Getting an OS a day, will keep Swaron bore-ness AwayLOL
coming to the first OS of yours...
Lovely one...as always awesomely written...
loved the way you ended it...where swayam completes the sentence for sharon and sharon had thought she dint even exist for him...
thanks for the pm...

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

Firstly thank you for thinking about something like this nidhi... Getting an OS a day, will keep Swaron bore-ness AwayLOL
coming to the first OS of yours...
Lovely one...as always awesomely written...
loved the way you ended it...where swayam completes the sentence for sharon and sharon had thought she dint even exist for him...
thanks for the pm...

Thank you so much. Big smile I do so hope it keeps the SwaRon bore-ness at bay. Stern Smile
LoveShantannu Senior Member
LoveShantannu
LoveShantannu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Srry for late reply
I am looking forward d marthon i would be a treat to read

1st os was amazing
Loved d way you added some twist to d characters
N sharon slowly falling for sWayam
D cindrella joke was sereously d worst pj ever
I dont want you to cOntinue it
As d ending was just d way it sould be