Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 6)

honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Res. Tongue

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Awsum idea the OS marathon - very much accepted with open arms and minds, particularly in light of the eyesore that we get most of the time in the show...and to top it when ur at the helm of things, what more culd one ask forSmile 

Originality & uniqueness are ur trademarks and I am not at all surprised the way you decided to begin the marathon, with this one of a kind approach - Wilhelm Wundt - The Conversation Starter, even the title has an aura to it - all the mannerisms of Sharon as she waits for him to show his face, her daily ritual now, her own take on his personality, her preconceived notion on his impression regarding her - written in ur typical narrative style and then the significant role of Wilhelm Wundt in initiating the communication between the two of 'em, Sharon's hesitation, and Swayam's composure and finally her realization that perhaps he was as eager to know and speak to her as she was...he had no friends, only acquaintances u said, so he was unable to initiate the convo coz he was shy or awkward how  to go abt it and she was sure her interest in him had gone unnoticed by him - well, u sure gav Wilhelm Wundt a reason to smile in his grave Big smile 

Already luking forward to the next one...we r gonna hav a wonderful time I am sure      

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomSnoweymarauder

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
ResSmile
JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
nidhi i love u for thiss doll this first update waas really cute i missed reading ur work i wish ur ff disnt end but here u are i love swaron the way u potrayed them ijust i dont wht to say except i love u for this waiting for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
All right, Nidhi, tonight I had asked to see you around, and here I see the awesome stuff from you coming.

I dont see d3 now, but its a treat to read your stuff.

I love your writing skills, you know that already, infact I showed a bit of your description on Cleopatra today, to 1 of my friends and she was amazed and loved it.

Abt d3, I would just say just once it would be great if HP world existed for us, we can make a mission.

Someone can take polyjuice potion and sneak in d3 cast, and you and Kankshita, can just give SwaRon a concrete and original story, with their real bond, no cheesy kali fukat...

Well and some of us can put a memory spell, on d3 creatives so all will be forced to follow it, technically its wrong, but the way the CVs messed it, its a better idea.

Now, you can kill me, but this idea clicked me, LOL!

As of now, am not gonna reserve, I will read it soon and get back, my other replies will b late as I get time.

Hope to have a chat with u once, if u r ok, and possibly when we both r ol, =p.

Congratulations for the thread and such an awesome thread, keep rocking.

Btw, are you in writing industry? I am not kidding.

Just an idea, can u try SwaRon sci-fi?

Cya around, tc.

Madhura.

Sawyer_Tom

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
RES
UNRES
I loved the start, a very common scene that we all witness in our classrooms. Sharon pretending to sharpen her pencil gave me a picturesque view of how amusing she would be looking. Well there is role reversal here, where Sharon is waiting for one glimpse of Swayam. And then doodling and stealing glances at himLOL
I like it!!!
I loved the entire description of how she noticed his small details be his smile, running his hair when he is nervous or narrowing of his already small eyes!!
The Cinderella joke,was it your creation?
I could not imagine Sharon saying the sameLOL
The end was nice Swayam already knowing her name!! What can Sharon ask for more now?

Waiting for the next OSBig smile

Edited by Rutu - 05 September 2012 at 7:05am

Sawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Edited  Cool   Edited at the first RES - But was not sure of how the comment even before the OS made any sense LOL So posting it here again.

Desperate times calls for super awesome ideas from Nidhi Thumbs Up

It's very sweet of you to consider our not so repulsive and cute whining for an awesome surprise. About the surprise, I knew it would be an OS,as we all know how you feel about VM making  But never did I think its going to be a OS marathon. iLoveit Embarrassed

Coming to the update, this one felt a lil different from your other works. When I say that, its only because of the concept mostly..but you know what, you are genius that way, even a topic that I wouldn't otherwise see you writing has a trade mark of Nidhi all over it. Loved the complete makeover you gave to both the characters. Sharon engrossed in Swayam's thought and fearing to start a conversation was an amusing read. Like Shishir, even I am glad that Sharon did not tell the joke but can't wonder what Swayam's reaction would be had she told him LOL

Wilhelm Wundt- The Conversation Starter - Loved the title very much.

Even though I know you are not to continue this one, but my interest to know what's next to an intriguing possibility is very much alive. Embarrassed

The ending, he very much aware of her existence am sure made Sharon smile but it also made me spin in so many possibilities to what's next. 

As I told you guys, I am going to be missing D3 for sometime but you gave me a great reason to log in to IF daily for a dose of SwaRon read from you.

Love

Sudha Hug

Edited by Sudha-SK - 04 September 2012 at 4:13pm

Sawyer_Tom

Swayamonly Goldie
Swayamonly
Swayamonly

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I second sudha..:) i too want this one to continue as in i m keen to know what happens next:) it's freakingly awesome nidhi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tomnature2

Go to top