Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 50)

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Finally, you updated and well, yet again, it's a brilliant piece of writing !!! Though it forces us to go back and relive all those painful memories between SwaRon, it was those exact memories that made us fall in love with them even more !! It was good to see Sharon feeling so bad for all the pain she had caused Swayam then and to know that she too was hurt at that time !! Yet again, I loved how in the end, she tells her unborn child to be like a kind, caring Shekhawat and not a RaiPrakash but I'm sure the child will be a beautiful blend of the best of SwaRon !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

muzzy_sk Goldie
muzzy_sk
muzzy_sk

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Woah...so finally you updated!! Was waiting since so long for it. And whoopie..a 3rd part coming!!...*happy dance.. :D*
About the update, it was as always wonderful. Sharon's feelings were so nicely described, her guilt, her sorrow. It was like a journey all through the SwaRon moments, but sadly just the unpleasant ones. Yet, the way you wrote it made it worth reading. 
Thanks for the PM and update soon... :)

-shreya and kanishtha.

Sawyer_Tom

luv_swayam Newbie
luv_swayam
luv_swayam

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thnx nidhi di fr updatin dis.. Ws waitin fr it lyk hell. Used to visit dis thread daily hopin dat u updated. Nd alas u did.:-D:-D now cumin to d update..
Angelic.. dats wt i felt after readin d update.. Swayam's anguish.. Pain.. Irrevocable Love... All wre ptryd so beautifully.. Nd sharon's guilt nd pain... Dey wre jst superb.. I cud totally feel sharon.. Dat ws d impact of ur awesome writin...Sharon communicatin wit her baby.. It ws vry touchy.. U r a Super talented writer. I ws so much waitin fr dis update dat read it repeatedly... I Hope u wl update soon dis tym... Waitin fr it eagerly... Once again... A fantastic update.

Sawyer_Tom

Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thank god,you remember this,i thought you totally forgot about it. but thank god, you didn't.
coming to the update,it was Brilliant once again. the emotions which you tend to bring about in your works are realsome. the way you pen down the up-risings and the downfalls which cause SwaRon is wonderful.you picked the Oh-so-perfect SwaRon moments.the part which caught my attention for the most was where the scribbled handwriting part came. awww..! Swayam is not like the other boys, he isn't the one who would take up vengeance but would rest with Peace. and now talking about Sharon,the way you are playing with Sharon's character is commendable, the former pain and the current guilt are nicely put forward. 
and now for the last,but absolutely not the least, the little convos which Sharon haves with their baby are liking an icing on the top. and i vouch for what Sharon said, a Shikhawat is the one who could conquer the mightiest in the world be it the Raiprakash itself. so baby, inherit your father's trait.

P.S: though you mentioned it in the foot-note that the next update would take long yet try and make it soon,real soon.
P.P.S:i wish i could read much of Sharon talking to their to-be-born Shikhawat.

Sawyer_Tom

nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
dis is sooo damn touching.. felt d same pain while reading..!!
update soon..!!

Sawyer_Tom

shivi_reylover Goldie
shivi_reylover
shivi_reylover

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
awsum!! 
lyked it!! 

waitin for more

Sawyer_Tom

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Loved it totally nidhi...as always very well penned...
i jus love the flow of this SS...update soon please...
thanks for the pm..

Sawyer_Tom

chimpukli10 Groupbie
chimpukli10
chimpukli10

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
first of all i didn't knew that u have started writing a diary  of Swaron.i read d second part now..it was beautifully written..i liked it..nd d last part of her talkng to d baby was also nice.now i'll go and read d first part..
first part-
the starting was nice.i liked d way u explained her state of mind as she is pregnant.and i had always in my mind to see d rdx party wala story frm sharon's pov.but neverthless felt nice to read it frm swayam's pov.now waiting fr d next part.do update soon.

Edited by chimpukli10 - 17 October 2012 at 10:03pm

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top