Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 5)

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
OMG I completely fogot this was an os 
:( how i wish  dis particular os had more parts :(

noo fuss i wud be waiting for ur next os :):)

Edited by -Ripal- - 04 September 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Are u kidding me!!! swaron one shot marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is like the best thing ever!!! y only 7days tho!! as if we r gonna let u live in peace after this!!!!
wait i'l unres this now only!! let me read it first!!Hug
-unres-

This was awesome nidhi!!!! simple, short, refreshing and not to mention my first swaron experience this week but trust me no ones gonna miss watching them on screen much if our OSs kp happening to them!! It is amazing how you manage to bring a different feel to every os of urs!! A single moment, allergic love, Wilhelm Wundt.. will never be able to charge you of being repetitive!!

Ok now coming to this.. it was a nice concept.. very random but very relatable!!  All of us hv hd our own share of 'surprise conversation starters' and so it was fun reading her thoughts and reactions.. It did take me bk to few of my own experiences.. my mind-jokes were as bad as hers!!Stern Smile
Anyway the style n feel of this OS suggests that it has been written very casually over a cup of coffee maybe.. and here in lies ur strength as a writer .. u mk us feel exactly what u want us to.. with this u want us to sit bk n relax, read, like, search for words that can best explain our admiration for ur work n then wonder when the next update will be!! 
Thank you so much for this and for the marathon plan!!  iexcited!!Big smile

P.S. I come to IF after days n precisely on the same day you start off with this marathon so i guess we are meant to be.. author-reader wise.. m nt mking sense.. guess m just green with envy as i cudnt res an early spot!!Stern Smile
Waiting for the next one!!! 

Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 04 September 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mrashSawyer_TomMirageSwaronSnoweymarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ripal-

You know maybe sometime way ahead in the future, I might pick one of these OSs and make an FF out of it. MAYBE. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-lyfisbeautifulmarauder

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by -Ripal-

You know maybe sometime way ahead in the future, I might pick one of these OSs and make an FF out of it. MAYBE. Stern Smile

aww i really hope dat day cums soon just after dis marathon lol nd i wud insist u too write a story further taking dis os as ur 1st part please  LOL

Sawyer_Tom

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
*Reserved*
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

*Edited*

First of all I'm really glad Sharon didn't said that joke.Stern Smile. That was seriously the worst PJ ever.

So finally Nidhi, you are off with a awesome update. This was just the perfect begining of this marathon. Loved the slight twist you have given to the character. Nervousness of Sharon was beautifully potrayed and so was the description of Sharon slowly falling in love with Swayam. This OS may be short and sweet but it was most importantly satisfying unlike the show. Although one may be tempted to know what would have happened after this but still won't be complaining if OS just end here. This was just perfect.

Waiting for the next OS.

LOL Yeah well the whole point of the joke was that it was unbelievably lame. 

This OS over here had a 'Beginning' theme to it. So I thought it would be appropriate to start off with this. This was majorly just Sharon though but I think I've balanced it out in my other OSs. Thanks for the comment Shishir. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronmarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Are u kidding me!!! swaron one shot marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is like the best thing ever!!! y only 7days tho!! as if we r gonna let u live in peace after this!!!! I so expected you to say that. LOL
wait i'l unres this now only!! let me read it first!!Hug
-unres-

This was awesome nidhi!!!! simple, short, refreshing and not to mention my first swaron experience this week but trust me no ones gonna miss watching them on screen much if our OSs kp happening to them!! Wish that were true. Ouch I wouldn't mind writing all day long. But we all know at the end of the day Real SwaRon is what we really want. It is amazing how you manage to bring a different feel to every os of urs!! A single moment, allergic love, Wilhelm Wundt.. will never be able to charge you of being repetitive!! Jeez! That is quite a compliment! iBlush. Blushing

Ok now coming to this.. it was a nice concept.. very random but very relatable!!  All of us hv hd our own share of 'surprise conversation starters' and so it was fun reading her thoughts and reactions.. It did take me bk to few of my own experiences.. my mind-jokes were as bad as hers!!Stern Smile Somehow I believe you. LOL
Anyway the style n feel of this OS suggests that it has been written very casually over a cup of coffee maybe.. Oh I can assure you! This was definitely not written as casually as over a cup of coffee. Stern Smile and here in lies ur strength as a writer .. u mk us feel exactly what u want us to.. with this u want us to sit bk n relax, read, like, search for words that can best explain our admiration for ur work n then wonder when the next update will be!! Heee Blushing
Thank you so much for this and for the marathon plan!!  iexcited!!Big smile  iToo Big smile

P.S. I come to IF after days n precisely on the same day you start off with this marathon so i guess we are meant to be.. author-reader wise.. Yeah you know Kanks was supposed to be gone till the 24th but she said she would check in once in a while and the moment I put up this post she was there sneaking up a reservation for her comment. We all are moving on the same frequencies methinks Cool m nt mking sense.. guess m just green with envy as i cudnt res an early spot!!Stern Smile
Waiting for the next one!!! 

Thanks for this delightful comment Shalini. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSnoweymarauder

Go to top