Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 45)

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

^^ Niki - Not sue when Nidhi will check so posting the Gallery link on her behalf.

The Gallery is of both Nidhi and Kanks

Enjoy Smile

Thanks a ton Sudha :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomSnowey

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey edited!! dnt hate me..better late than never..Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Res.. wil read n unres by tonight!!!Hug
unres

Yet another OS on swaron with an entirely different feel to it! Who wud hv thot that we cud imagine Sharon and swayam as kid buddies bonding over swing rides and relate to them just the same!! Only u can mk them do it n yet be so convincingly swaron!! Thanks Shalini. Embarrassed Well Kiddo SwaRon are really just like the grown up version of them except without their inhibitions. I feel that's the only thing that distinctly separates them from their grown up selves.This is so freaking adorable!! This is the obvious appreciation this os will fetch u! m sure most of us feel this is the cutest swaron hv ever bin but if we cum to think of it what made it a treat to read was the constant connection we cud make with the swaron we know! You may urself call this os childish but i'l refrain from doing so as underlying it all lies our basic understanding of swaron! Well the concept was a bit childish. Ermm You wouldn't find a lot of mentally sound grown-ups playing and bullying each other like that. And you wouldn't find a single grown up who forgives as easily as a child does. Stern Smile

If i were to imagine them as kids i wud definitely imagine sharon as the bully and swayam as the victimLOL  Well she bullies him even now. It wasn't hard to connect the dots. Evil Smile so no surprises there but what pleasantly surprised me was how confidently she claimed to be the princess in his life! We know sharon likes reminding and reassuring herself of the special place she has in swayam's life and it was wonderful to see how as a child she needed this security just the same!! she devised the perfect game for them!! As for swayam he by default wud end up enjoying watevr sharon enjoyed whether he realised that or not! And a role reversal was something that wud never work. It was fun to see him try though.. how innocently he wondered what he wanted sharon to do for him!! Yeah I figured when Swayam wasn't in love with Sharon he may try to oppose and contradict her on every trivial matter. And plus he was eleven. What do you expect from eleven year old boys? He's clearly no Kankshita! LOLfew years down the line he'l know that he only wants her by his side and nothing else but his current disappointment at not hving found an order was very cute indeed!!Embarrassed

The dialogs cudnt hv bin better..! special mention to the description of sharon's backyard. Whats funny is that i can't really find lines to quote which devoted itself entirely to its description and so how i cud easily picturise it with a swing, a dirty fountain and bellflowers is beyond me!!Stern Smile guess its one of those things associated with ur writing genius dat we'l nvr get!! You know now that you mention it even I can't seem to spot the exact lines wherein I described them exclusively. Which is stupid considering the fact that I wrote it. I don't know how you picturised it. Confused
And now my favourite bit.. very obvious..

"Now what are you smiling about? I'm still your Princess!" she said, once again assuming her haughty mode.

"As you always will be." He said, smiling.

A big thank you for such a cute and lovely os n a sincere apology for editing after such a long time!! Love u for bearing with me.. and for writing this ofcourse!Hug

Thanks Shalini for this comment! Hug You know you write such huge and nice comments that it actually makes me guilty for not replying to them. So I couldn't help but reply to this one. 

lyfisbeautiful

Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
so sorry for the late comment actually i had my exams going on so wasn't able to reply i remember res'ing two places but i'm not able to find it..so will comment altogether in a different post..sorry for the trouble i caused. but i seriously am jumbled up here.

For Roommates:
it was one of its kind OS! one couldn't find anything like this round the corner. one could lighten his/her mood reading it. i could this OS as much times as i want to. it was an amiable read.  the light-mood of this OS beckon many. it was legitimately great. a grin quivered on my face while i was reading the OS. sharon's agitated and swayam leisure seeking behavior inspired an awe in my mind and heart which made my eyes glisten more than before.  i loved how penned down swayam as the boy-next door who was shy initially shy but when provided with space he grew too fond of sharon while sharon was portrayed as a mature girl who has a clear conscience and stable mental-level as compared to her roomie. swayam's article grabbed my attention as it depicted his pleasure-seeking nature. loved the last lines. i wish if i could read any further. altogether i would sum up with a conclusion that it was an AWESOME OS.

for the diary:
you came up with a very unique and interesting topic. also,the cherry on the top was that we could have both sharon and swayam's POV and emotions. swayam emotions are provided in a written manner while sharon's are depicted manually. the 1st part has intrigued me to know more.

update ASAP!
WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

----------------------
ananya

Sawyer_Tom

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
For One Shot#1 

You are a heartless brat who spits acid whenever managing to make sense. You also treat me like I am a case study and you, our next Austen. And I blatantly feel foolish that I pour out me stuff to you, anyway. Dude, do you specialize in writing things that I can relate with? No cookies for that, seriously, you gotta stop doing that. Albeit, thanks for making me smile so hard. Normally you're rotten at it, but at least you can make me smile by means of your boss authorship. Approve

Sharon has like a mesh of thoughts, and she is thinking nonsensical things to herself, often as a byproduct of the paradigm, she does nonsensical stuff too. The open lines itself are a cracker. Then she goes into a mesmerizing cum mesmerized aura of her own wherein she gracefully describes the source of her eye candy. Her disposition in Swayum's case is secretly extravagant and the two jokes she that occur to her as suggestions for initiating a conversation with him are ingenious. LOL Swayum on the other hand is a very, very simplistic boy who has been turned into every bit of Godliness there is on earth. 

Sharon is enamored and you have clearly nailed all the elements you wanted your prose to have. It is a very neat and excellent piece of harmless and low fat cheese. That's the kind nobody minds, yeah and plus it makes you grin and plus the perks of having a fabulous writer such as yourself write it all! Embarrassed

Love from
Kanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Sawyer_TomCoffeeAddict

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
For One Shot#2

Childhood-sweethearts is a very drastically mellow topic for your writing style. It needs you to be a romantic hardcore to actually come up with such lame a paradigm as this in relevance with Swayum-Sharon. I could never in my life think of you doing this! LOL It is experimental and well written, I would say. I could appreciate your authorship despite the cliched story. I like kids and hence this was a delightful read, seeing as I had the visuals in front of my eyes. That only a great writer can do to me. Well done, is all and it was adorable, anyway. Embarrassed

Love from
Kanks

Edited by Savage - 09 October 2012 at 11:57am

Ardour.Sawyer_Tom

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
For One Shot#3

This is a hearty piece of work. By far, I enjoyed this the most. Then again, I don't see quite so much of the fierce streaks of originality in your other works. Forgive me but Aryan being told to transfer messages between his parents was more pedestrian than I could give you credit for. But actually, scratch, this gave the plot an edge. LOL Poor Aryan is the underdog here, and yet he has a paramount sense of humor and has it in him to really believe his parents are overgrown babies. That is a Nidhi-specific trait, to be honest and that is the highlight of the story. Your goofy characters have a satirical ring to em, even if they Swayum and Sharon's teenage son. Approve

Ingenious prose! Big smile

Love from
Kanks

Ardour.Sawyer_Tom

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nidhi, Roommates is packed with brilliance. An utterly transfixing plot with an excellent description of the nuances; seriously, I'm glad to know a writer like you.
Loved the beginning, piing, right from the sound of the alarm, you manage to captivate your readers in the story. Swayum's character is impressively drawn and so is our diva Sharon. Psychology seems to be your genre Nids, I noticed it in the first OS Wilhelm Wundult: The Conversation Starter too.
I don't know whether others noticed it or not but I truly enjoyed these lines-
She had clenched her teeth to the point
where there was a possibility of them breaking
and her eyes blinked with such fierce hostility
that the Russian nationalists would have been proud of her.
Russian Nationalists, only you could have thought of it.
As Shalini says, Roommates happens to be your coolest best. Thanks for giving us this wonderful piece of writing.

P.S.- I typed this on my phone, hope it satisfies you.

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top