Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 44)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Res... thanks Sudha!
unres

A mush-free, somewhat platonic n yet highly satisfying swaron os! That about sums it up. LOL Right from the "pinggg" in the beginning to sharon's murderous plans in the end, put on hold primarily due to sleep and partly owing to the sudden gush of affection the gift hd brought forth, this was one endearing piece!! Hee Big smile

For me the highlight of this os was swayam.. n dat never happens.. u know that i usually hv my eyes for sharon in anything i read on them Why am I not surprised? n u changed that for me!!  so i cn either charge u for messing with my headStern Smile or thank u for a completely different experience!Embarrassed! Go with the latter!!! Big smile Roommates hs bin ur coolest best! and more importantly, swayam's!!Cool for instance..
He ran a hand through his hair, which she knew was his coping mechanism when he couldn't remember something.
so he breaks his bed, snuggles into sharon's bed shirtless n takes a while to recall wat hd happend!! Swayam has never impressd me more!! iSmug Cool (with loads of attitude! Evil Smile) And the fact that he loves jumping on the bed reminds me of joey n with this d silly grin on my face widens!! Huh...now that you mention it...
Its really amazing how u broke this ONESHOT into a no. f scenes!Tongue Yeah well, I didn't want to but it was necessary. Embarrassed
ok seriously..i  loved the flow in which one scene followed another.. sharon kicking him out of bed, the funny scene in the bathroom, the paratha scene n finally the gift and the retiring-fr-the-day scene.. It gives us a glipmse of their everyday life.. This os is not about a particular happening or incident.. its a random day from their life which can't get anymore interesting to a reader!! i hvnt written much bt i know that more random a concept gets its harder to kp ppl engrossed bt u hv managed dat well.. Hug I agree. It was an extremely random OS. It had no story as such and like you said it just reflected a single day of their normal lives. Of course with SwaRon Normal can never be normal enough. But OSs are never meant to have a story as such. I believe they should be random and completely out of context.

p.s. i see dat u hv replied to all comments this time...!!Tongue That's only for people who comment on time. But I know better than to expect that from you! TongueAnd since you're such a "special" friend I thought oh well! Why not? LOL

Thanks Shals for such a nice appreciation of my work! Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautiful

doll_sg Groupbie
doll_sg
doll_sg

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
its amazing love reading anything and everything about swaron Clap

Sawyer_Tom

gunnu1 Goldie
gunnu1
gunnu1

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
aesome dude no words!! d roomates os was superb nd so was the diary one!! 

nd sorry for a very late comment butb i am really busy wid exams these days!! sorry!! nd luved them!! 

Sawyer_Tom

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Nidhi update the next part of the diary na!!cant wait to read it!!!pretty please!!!

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

Nidhi update the next part of the diary na!!cant wait to read it!!!pretty please!!!

I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't. The second part is still work-in-progress. Ermm

--Rumeli--

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Edited!! whom r u kidding!! will read diary in due course!!

Sawyer_Tom

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I was bored of my books on mechanics and trigonometry, so I decided to drop a visit to one one of my favourite threads on the forum. The comment goes for 'If you could see me now.'
Nidhi, you never fail to create an impact on ur readers. The way u write is so profoundly engrossing. Loved the beginning, Swayum having a stalker appeared so amusing and I wanted Sharon to enter the scene soon and she did arrive in time, all thanks to our Swammy's motion sickness. Sharon's beauty was brilliantly depicted and so was Swayum's fondness for her.
I just loved the dramatic fold you gave to the OS.
No one else could have penned it down so impressively.
As Swayum says, Sharon is beautiful, inside out. Her approach towards a seemingly-dismal life is absolutely enchanting. I was spellbound by her courage and cheerfulness.
Loved the ending to the core. She walks up on her own and Swayum admires her internal charm, it's all so superbly penned down.
I sincerely apologise the delay, would try to read all ur write-ups asap.
P.S.- Nidhi, I know I'm a pathetic reviewer but would you mind PMing me the link of 'The Chaotic Convocations Gallery?'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
^^ Niki - Not sue when Nidhi will check so posting the Gallery link on her behalf. 

The Gallery is of both Nidhi and Kanks

Enjoy Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.lyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tom

Go to top