Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 35)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Nidhi you never fail to amaze me with your amazing writing skills and now with the themes of your OS's. Thanks. Blushing

Foreplay : Love what you mentioned about how SwaRon love keeping the sceret about dere relationship. All i can say is very beautifully written. I love how Sharon acts as if she controls everything and how Swayam is capable to turn tables with one move and she is lost in him. Blushing Like Rafi says, that is how SwaRon essentially are.

If You Could See Me Now : Beautiful and this one fr sure left me speechless. Swayam and his reaction for the stalker lady was funny. Yeah, that hits closer to home than you think. Stern Smile Sharon as a blind girl..love the way you described Sharon's character...and love how u made Swayam describe Sharon's beauty and his eagerness to see her eyes. The way Sharon is living even though she is blind is so inspiring. Loved SwaRon conversation and loved the way you described swayam's shock of state knowing about Sharon. Loved the part where Sharon asked if she can touch his face to remember him...very beautifully penned down. Smile Thanks Big smile

Roommates : Well this one was indeed a sweet and funny one. Love the way you sketched Swayam and Sharon's characters. Ouch feel sorry for Swayam ass 4 consecutive kicks from Sharon LOL Well Sharon did give him ample of warning! LOL  The bathroom part was damn funny specially "I like to move it" part  ROFL What can I say? I love King Julian! LOL

Sharon's reaction when Swayam shamelessly ate her cheese parantha and said that it was the tastiest parantha ever was hilarious poor girl could not stop thinking about same. Trust me! I hate it when that happens! Stern SmileIt was sweet of him to buy her a gift. Loved the end when Sharon and Swayam both mumbled I'm going to kill you in the morning and can't wait. Big smile

Thank you Nidhi for giving us such amazing OS's and sad since you said this is the last one. Thanz once again for PM Smile

P.S Sorry was unable to comment regularly. 

Thank you for commenting Amrita. Big smile

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chimpukli10

hey nyc OS dear..i liked the theme..i have never lived in a pg accomdation.but could get the story as a Mumbai resident..i liked both swayam nd sharon..could connect to der characters.

Thanks so much. Big smile 
Originally posted by nature2

sooo cute + sweet both of

Thanks. Big smile
Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by meevee

I'm glad I came back to check Nidz...luved this one for the simplicity it echoed...I had a feeling of watching a wellscripted telefilm Well that's a new compliment. LOL...I culd imagine our fav characters enacting the whole part in front of me...all the interactions between them had a natural feel to it...like Gargi pointed out, u brought out the camaraderie between them so effectively, there was an unstated ease in each other's presence and a sense of trust too that the line wuldnt b crossed I love you Meera! You get me!Shocked Hug...the gesture of him buying a gift for her to celebrate their year-long acquaintance after an indifferent start and resting at a mutually warming companionship was adorable...the paratha sequence was described with ur exceptional touch and I really enjoyed the way u ended the OS ... iBlush like a tomato. Blushing

Ur mind is so truely a treasureWink of ideas and ur so naturally made for writing that even if u wish u cant stay away from it for long...so I hav no worries on that part... Naturally made for writing? Well that's flattering. Embarrassed         

Thank you so much Meera. You always seem to get the essence of my writing. It's an honour to read a comment from you, really. Basically I just love you. Hug

The luv is mutual to the extreme NidhiSmile and it is a pleasure even to look forward to your work...

HugHug
Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3rocksss

amazing update
Every time i say dat i loved sharon bt dis time it tottaly goes for swayam
I guess dey were d best roomates ever
Loved sharon as well as swayam's dialogues n loved hsw swayam's habbits irritated sharon
Bt she also realize dat she could not get any oder roomie dam swaron
Writting such an os on swaron was an amazing thought loved it to d core.. Thank you. Blushing
Loved d bathroom partI like to move it ROFL I guess everybody would like to see Swayam do that on the show. I know I won't mind. Embarrassed
D last part was described amazingly by u
I will kill u tomorrow
Can't wait
It was so cute
Embarrassed
so sad dat it was d last os

N one more thing girl u always amaze me with ur write-ups iBlush. Blushing

Thanks so much for commenting. Big smile
Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronland

sorry for lateEmbarrassed but i was busy in drooling over ur SwaronDay Dreaming yeah u make me fall again for swaron but in new point of veiw Heart loved swaron as friends, honestly it reminds me about hostel days Big smile there was no place for privacy & mannersLOL I haven't actually experienced living in one. This is purely based on my imagination and my cousin's stories.
sharon irritate at the same time can't avoid & resist him Big smile he broke his bed & sharon's reaction LOL 
shirtless swayamEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
swayam remember anniversary of their being roommate & he gifted her bracelet Heart that was really cute Hug one of the best stuff about friendship i ever had readClap Shh! Don't let Rafi hear you saying that. Oh boy, I'm so dead! Stern Smile
it was lastOuch but i don't mind for waitingWink 
thanks for this lovely marathonHug
p.s. u should seriously think about career in writing. u have great future in it.Thumbs Up I'm seriously thinking about it. Embarrassed

Thanks so much for commenting. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronland

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Nidhi... what should i say about ur writing skill... its just awesome girl...Clap
if this the last OS of this marathon, then its definitely a Grand Finale.. Hee. Big smile

i had a smile throughout, while i was reading this OS.. iLike. Big smile
from star to end, i was able to picturize each and every scene Big smile
i just loved the end, where u stopped it at the place where it started from... 
your writing made me fall for SwaRon again.. Yikes! HUGE Compliment! Shocked
great work... i just loved it Big smile

Thanks so much Priya. Big smile

---Priya---

-Snehaa- Goldie
-Snehaa-
-Snehaa-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
That was chooo chweet and adorable! :)

Swaron as roommates! :D :D Hard to believe! :) :)

She definitely has a crush on him and he does too! :D <3 

When r they gonna accept it?

I'm so in love with this OS! :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3

The bathroom scene...:D :D :D And then her admiring the bracelet :) And then Swayam hopping on to her bed again! :D
<3 <3
Love Love Love! :D

Sawyer_Tom

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Awesome os...liked the concept...luved the bathroom swaron convo...even liked the gift n the way swaron gift wrapped it...luved how she doesnot have patience but tolerated swayam...beutifully described by u the entire os...was lenghty but worth reading...thnx for pm.

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top