Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 34)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Nidhi you never fail to amaze me with your amazing writing skills and now with the themes of your OS's. 

Foreplay : Love what you mentioned about how SwaRon love keeping the sceret about dere relationship. All i can say is very beautifully written. I love how Sharon acts as if she controls everything and how Swayam is capable to turn tables with one move and she is lost in him. Blushing

If You Could See Me Now : Beautiful and this one fr sure left me speechless. Swayam and his reaction for the stalker lady was funny. Sharon as a blind girl..love the way you described Sharon's character...and love how u made Swayam describe Sharon's beauty and his eagerness to see her eyes. The way Sharon is living even though she is blind is so inspiring. Loved SwaRon conversation and loved the way you described swayam's shock of state knowing about Sharon. Loved the part where Sharon asked if she can touch his face to remember him...very beautifully penned down. Smile

Roommates : Well this one was indeed a sweet and funny one. Love the way you sketched Swayam and Sharon's characters. Ouch feel sorry for Swayam ass 4 consecutive kicks from Sharon LOL  The bathroom part was damn funny specially "I like to move it" part  ROFL

Sharon's reaction when Swayam shamelessly ate her cheese parantha and said that it was the tastiest parantha ever was hilarious poor girl could not stop thinking about same. It was sweet of him to buy her a gift. Loved the end when Sharon and Swayam both mumbled I'm going to kill you in the morning and can't wait. Big smile

Thank you Nidhi for giving us such amazing OS's and sad since you said this is the last one. Thanz once again for PM Smile

P.S Sorry was unable to comment regularly. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 09 September 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Sawyer_Tom

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

sooo cute + sweet both of

Sawyer_Tom

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by meevee

I'm glad I came back to check Nidz...luved this one for the simplicity it echoed...I had a feeling of watching a wellscripted telefilm Well that's a new compliment. LOL...I culd imagine our fav characters enacting the whole part in front of me...all the interactions between them had a natural feel to it...like Gargi pointed out, u brought out the camaraderie between them so effectively, there was an unstated ease in each other's presence and a sense of trust too that the line wuldnt b crossed I love you Meera! You get me!Shocked Hug...the gesture of him buying a gift for her to celebrate their year-long acquaintance after an indifferent start and resting at a mutually warming companionship was adorable...the paratha sequence was described with ur exceptional touch and I really enjoyed the way u ended the OS ... iBlush like a tomato. Blushing

Ur mind is so truely a treasureWink of ideas and ur so naturally made for writing that even if u wish u cant stay away from it for long...so I hav no worries on that part... Naturally made for writing? Well that's flattering. Embarrassed         

Thank you so much Meera. You always seem to get the essence of my writing. It's an honour to read a comment from you, really. Basically I just love you. Hug

The luv is mutual to the extreme NidhiSmile and it is a pleasure even to look forward to your work...

Sawyer_Tom

LoveShantannu Senior Member
LoveShantannu
LoveShantannu

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
amazing update
Every time i say dat i loved sharon bt dis time it tottaly goes for swayam
I guess dey were d best roomates ever
Loved sharon as well as swayam's dialogues n loved hsw swayam's habbits irritated sharon
Bt she also realize dat she could not get any oder roomie dam swaron
Writting such an os on swaron was an amazing thought loved it to d core..
Loved d bathroom partI like to move it ROFL
D last part was described amazingly by u
I will kill u tomorrow
Can't wait
It was so cute
Embarrassed
so sad dat it was d last os

N one more thing girl u always amaze me with ur write-ups

Edited by D3rockssss - 09 September 2012 at 10:53pm

Sawyer_Tom

swaronland Goldie
swaronland
swaronland

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
sorry for lateEmbarrassed but i was busy in drooling over ur SwaronDay Dreaming yeah u make me fall again for swaron but in new point of veiw Heart loved swaron as friends, honestly it reminds me about hostel days Big smile there was no place for privacy & mannersLOL
sharon irritate at the same time can't avoid & resist him Big smile he broke his bed & sharon's reaction LOL 
shirtless swayamEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
swayam remember anniversary of their being roommate & he gifted her bracelet Heart that was really cute Hug one of the best stuff about friendship i ever had readClap
it was lastOuch but i don't mind for waitingWink 
thanks for this lovely marathonHug
p.s. u should seriously think about career in writing. u have great future in it.Thumbs Up 

Sawyer_Tom

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Nidhi... what should i say about ur writing skill... its just awesome girl...Clap
if this the last OS of this marathon, then its definitely a Grand Finale..
from where do you get all these ideas? i mean do you have an idea store inside ur brain? Smile 

i had a smile throughout, while i was reading this OS..
from star to end, i was able to picturize each and every scene Big smile
i just loved the end, where u stopped it at the place where it started from...
your writing made me fall for SwaRon again.. 
great work... i just loved it Big smile

Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 September 2012 at 12:15am

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

RES 

and thanks Embarrassed
Promise both the RES will be edited by today. 

Nidhi Hug

I can't stop but marvel how different each of your OS themes have been. That was actually the main purpose of this marathon. I wanted to incorporate SwaRon in  as many different concepts as I could.
This one i loved in particular as it got me reminiscing my good old hostel days. I could relate to everything..well not everything LOL Which part, Sudha? Evil Smile
I loved everything about this OS, the simple yet captivating plot and the seamless friendship between swaRon. Stop saying frienship, all of you! You know how mad Rafi gets when I try to turn SwaRon into platonic friends! LOL
The part where you mention Sharon's anger could make the russian proud - very well thought and thats so apt to say the least. Sharon and Swayam character came forward very different and i found Swayam's character very intriguing, i wish this OS continued Embarrassed You too? Hmm! I may have a plot for this. Let's see if I have it in me to turn it into a FF. Ermm
And i thank you from the bottom of my heart for this OS marathon dear - you know how tough times have been with SwaRon close to killed and graved Dead Don't remind. Dead
Please show us some mercy and write more often as you can. 
Loads of Love

Sudha 

Thank you so much for the comment Sudha! Love you! Hug

Snowey

Go to top