Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 33)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

AWWHHH, that was a really sweet OS !!! Love how Sharon tolerates everything Swayam does no matter how much it irritates her !! And Swayam dancing to I like to move it, move it was hilarious !!! I would so like to see Swayam actually do that on the show. LOLThough Swayam behaves like a brat at times, it was so sweet that he remembered their anniversaries as roomies and actually got her something to celebrate the day with !!! And the ending where he goes to sleep in her bed again just like in the beginning was perfect !!

Thank you for commenting Abby. Big smile

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Don't get ideas, woman! It's humid in Mumbai! LOL

I seriously had this doubt Ermm like even in the beginning!!
And besides its chilly in Mumbai at night, unless you have shut your windows tight!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Don't get ideas, woman! It's humid in Mumbai! LOL

I seriously had this doubt Ermm like even in the beginning!!
And besides its chilly in Mumbai at night, unless you have shut your windows tight!!

Do you really want me to get into the backstory? LOL Fine, then. It's summer. The windows are closed because there is a constant attack from the spiteful mosquitoes. They are not so well off that they can afford to install an AC. And nobody likes to sleep with the blanket nor do they like to sleep without the blanket. Keeping all that in mind, plus the fact that Swayam finds it comfortable to sleep without his shirt, is the reason why he was shirtless. 

Are you satisfied, woman? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PhantasmSnoweymarauder

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for in-detail description and for discreteness LOL
Me satisfied nowEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tommarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Thanks for in-detail description and for discreteness LOL
Me satisfied nowEvil Smile

My pleasure. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PhantasmSnoweymarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
This one was just breezy. Like a rom com movie before intermission. ( Well all the love and complication happen in second part LOL ). It was such a fun to read. And I'm sure each person who has lived or is living in a hostel or a lodging facility would miss those days. Geek.

This one was just superbly written and believe me it didnot felt rushed. On the contrary it felt like this OS should never end and it should go on. All the incidents you mentioned funny and entertaining in their own way. And as I have already told you 'her eyes blinked with such fierce hostility that the Russian nationalists would have been proud of her.' This line was just epic. Breakkfast portion was the most relatable incident. And bathroom and bedroom incident have me in LOL mode. Swayam's as well as Sharon's character were really itched in an intriguing manner in this OS. I would love to read more about them again :)

It was an awesome fun and nice break from the crap which the Cv's are showing us these days through these OS's. And I'm pretty sure evn though this marathon has finished but still I will haunt this thread.

And yeah next time start a full fledged Olympic not just marathon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

This one was just breezy. Like a rom com movie before intermission. Is that a compliment, Marauder boy? Stern Smile( Well all the love and complication happen in second part LOL ). It was such a fun to read. And I'm sure each person who has lived or is living in a hostel or a lodging facility would miss those days. Geek. Sadly, I never got the chance. Disapprove

This one was just superbly written and believe me it didnot felt rushed. I really did feel as though I went through it a little bit faster than normal. Stern Smile On the contrary it felt like this OS should never end and it should go on. Wouldn't you like that? Evil SmileAll the incidents you mentioned funny and entertaining in their own way. And as I have already told you 'her eyes blinked with such fierce hostility that the Russian nationalists would have been proud of her.' This line was just epic. And like I've told you, I have started paying a lot of attention in the History class by sincerely reading Kane and Abel during the lecture. Evil SmileBreakkfast portion was the most relatable incident. Kyu reh Shishir? Ab tak kitne logon ka breakfast chura kai khaya hai?LOLAnd bathroom and bedroom incident have me in LOL mode. Swayam's as well as Sharon's character were really itched in an intriguing manner in this OS. I would love to read more about them again :)

It was an awesome fun and nice break from the crap which the Cv's are showing us these days through these OS's. And I'm pretty sure evn though this marathon has finished but still I will haunt this thread. Hee. Big smile

And yeah next time start a full fledged Olympic not just marathon. Tu toh mera case leh kar hi rahega! Stern Smile

Thanks a ton Shishir. You know, I believe our sense of humour is on the same wavelength. LOL

marauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top