Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 32)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

En this is so brilliant that I'm begrudged that it ended!!

Such typical roommates!! I miss my hosteller days...

LOL Thanks Pree. Hug

gargicool Groupbie
gargicool
gargicool

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Nidhi! I am so devoid of words!  Firstly I am very sad, that this was the last one. it was SUCH a well thought and executed OS.
I always had the idea that SwaRon cannot be 'Friends'.but you made it.Embarrassed You penned down their bickering so wel! Amazing mahn!! This OS was really good on the lighter side, please do write something soon enough, and continue to give us such wonderful surprises! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargicool

Nidhi! I am so devoid of words!  Firstly I am very sad, that this was the last one. it was SUCH a well thought and executed OS. Thanks. Big smile
I always had the idea that SwaRon cannot be 'Friends'.but you made it.Embarrassed  Wow. Did I make it so obvious? LOL Boy, Rafi is going to kill me. Stern SmileYou penned down their bickering so wel! Amazing mahn!! This OS was really good on the lighter side, please do write something soon enough, and continue to give us such wonderful surprises! Big smile

Thanks a ton, Gargi. Big smile

gargicool

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Read three chapters in one go and to begin with commenting on each of them lemme tell you all of them were distinctively apart from each other!!
ForeplayShocked 
The title left me flabbergasted. But as I read, it was different and you made it a point to present it in a most aesthetic way. I loved the portion where you gave their take so as to how they enjoyed keeping their relationship under wraps.
And loved the boys girls reaction. The former being shameless and the later scandalized.LOL 

The second last oneApprove
Well the best of all. I loved it the most.You had me in the title itselfApprove .The stalker woman scared me too. The motion sickness, ah could unsderstand Swayam's state there.The resemblance is uncanny (me too,suffer the sameStern Smile) I absolutely loved Sharon's character here. With her feeling his face to remember him.You had me there too!!!

The last oneBig smile
I had a smile on my face upon the reading the title itself.
Sharon's teeny scornful behaviour and the change in her gradually was commendable. Swayam being the irritated roomie with his outlandish behaviour one can ask for and the same time acknowledging her by gifting her the bracelet on their anniversary. The best bit had to be the last one where he once again slipped into her bed and slept besides her. But with his shirt removed, I wonder why?LOL

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Read three chapters in one go and to begin with commenting on each of them lemme tell you all of them were distinctively apart from each other!!
ForeplayShocked 
The title left me flabbergasted. That was the intention. LOLBut as I read, it was different and you made it a point to present it in a most aesthetic way. I loved the portion where you gave their take so as to how they enjoyed keeping their relationship under wraps. I had to add a little SwaRon essence in it, didn't I? Stern Smile
And loved the boys girls reaction. The former being shameless and the later scandalized.LOL  How I would love to see that in the show! Ouch

The second last oneApprove
Well the best of all. I loved it the most.You had me in the title itselfApprove .The stalker woman scared me too. Yeah, stalkers aren't as interesting as certain people seem to think. Stern SmileThe motion sickness, ah could unsderstand Swayam's state there.The resemblance is uncanny (me too,suffer the sameStern Smile) Me three. It was actually written from a personal experience. The nauseous feeling, not the story.  I absolutely loved Sharon's character here. With her feeling his face to remember him.You had me there too!!!

The last oneBig smile
I had a smile on my face upon the reading the title itself.
Sharon's teeny scornful behaviour and the change in her gradually was commendable. Swayam being the irritated roomie with his outlandish behaviour one can ask for and the same time acknowledging her by gifting her the bracelet on their anniversary. The best bit had to be the last one where he once again slipped into her bed and slept besides her. But with his shirt removed, I wonder why?LOL Don't get ideas, woman! It's humid in Mumbai! LOL

Thanks a ton for this comment Rutu. Big smile

Phantasm

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I'm glad I came back to check Nidz...luved this one for the simplicity it echoed...I had a feeling of watching a wellscripted telefilm...I culd imagine our fav characters enacting the whole part in front of me...all the interactions between them had a natural feel to it...like Gargi pointed out, u brought out the camaraderie between them so effectively, there was an unstated ease in each other's presence and a sense of trust too that the line wuldnt b crossed...the gesture of him buying a gift for her to celebrate their year-long acquaintance after an indifferent start and resting at a mutually warming companionship was adorable...the paratha sequence was described with ur exceptional touch and I really enjoyed the way u ended the OS ... 

Ur mind is so truely a treasureWink of ideas and ur so naturally made for writing that even if u wish u cant stay away from it for long...so I hav no worries on that part...          

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tommarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

I'm glad I came back to check Nidz...luved this one for the simplicity it echoed...I had a feeling of watching a wellscripted telefilm Well that's a new compliment. LOL...I culd imagine our fav characters enacting the whole part in front of me...all the interactions between them had a natural feel to it...like Gargi pointed out, u brought out the camaraderie between them so effectively, there was an unstated ease in each other's presence and a sense of trust too that the line wuldnt b crossed I love you Meera! You get me!Shocked Hug...the gesture of him buying a gift for her to celebrate their year-long acquaintance after an indifferent start and resting at a mutually warming companionship was adorable...the paratha sequence was described with ur exceptional touch and I really enjoyed the way u ended the OS ... iBlush like a tomato. Blushing

Ur mind is so truely a treasureWink of ideas and ur so naturally made for writing that even if u wish u cant stay away from it for long...so I hav no worries on that part... Naturally made for writing? Well that's flattering. Embarrassed         

Thank you so much Meera. You always seem to get the essence of my writing. It's an honour to read a comment from you, really. Basically I just love you. Hug

MirageSwaron

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
AWWHHH, that was a really sweet OS !!! Love how Sharon tolerates everything Swayam does no matter how much it irritates her !! And Swayam dancing to I like to move it, move it was hilarious !!! Though Swayam behaves like a brat at times, it was so sweet that he remembered their anniversaries as roomies and actually got her something to celebrate the day with !!! And the ending where he goes to sleep in her bed again just like in the beginning was perfect !!

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top