Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 31)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -swaron-

amazing os
how are you able to come up with such a wonderful updates
very cute , sweet and lovely os

Thanks a lot. Big smile I really just fuse reality with my overactive imagination. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-swaron-

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Nidhi you left me with no choice but to do this Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap You are writer par excellence. Yaar its really a unique concept, well i never thought I will love swaron who is not passionately in love with each other, but now I am loving them as frnds, its all becoz of you. Each instance brought a smile on my face. Swayam is so funny, bathroom part was just too goodLOL. End part mai be swayam back on sharons bed and her mumble that she will kill him in the morning, it just shows their rapport Thanks so so much..

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Nidhi you left me with no choice but to do this Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap You are writer par excellence. iBlush Blushing Yaar its really a unique concept, well i never thought I will love swaron who is not passionately in love with each other, but now I am loving them as frnds, its all becoz of you. That is a huge compliment! Shocked Each instance brought a smile on my face. Swayam is so funny, bathroom part was just too goodLOL. Well I'm getting the idea here that Swayam in the bathroom is always a crowd pleaser LOL. End part mai be swayam back on sharons bed and her mumble that she will kill him in the morning, it just shows their rapport Thanks so so much..

Thank you so much for commenting. Big smile
Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
amazing os nidhi !!
very well written.Clap
i had fun reading it , there was a continuous smile on my face while reading it.Smile
swayams character was very funny LOL he was amazing at making sharon angry and teasing her.
but it was sweet of him to remember their first year anniversary as roomates .Big smile
the last part hilarious ROFL Then removing his shirt, he slipped into the bed beside her and pulled a little of her blanket for himself.

"I'm going to kill you in the morning." She mumbled sleepily.

"Can't wait!" he grinned, snuggling comfortably into the blanket.

nidhi you are brilliant in writting absolutely everything , be it comedy , tragedy , romance , etc.  i bow down to u Star

will be eagerly waiting for ur future works.

thanks for the pm.

i will again repeat my lines from my previous post - nidhi this thread came as a life savior in the times where there is absolute drought of SwaRon scenes in d3.

thank you so much... love u for this Hug

-Tanuka 

Sawyer_Tom

muzzy_sk Goldie
muzzy_sk
muzzy_sk

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Well thanyou so much for writing this :) :)
This was sucha a cute OS!!..it was new and something very different. Actually all your works are so different from each other n there is doubt that all have rocked.

When i read your works, m like ' no thats d best, nothings better than this' and then 'BAMM' your next work again makes me say the same thing!..
You are remarkably awesome gal n yes, you are one of my the best writers i have seen here. Your FF: LTD is one of the best that i have came across till date n i still read it :).

Coming back to the OS, it was really sweet. The best thing for me was the fact you din't end it on a the gift note, the ending was so true to their charcter!!..loved that.

Well as much as i hate to say goodbye to this OS marathon, I vl miss it. Eagerly waitng for more of your works :) :).

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by tanukaswaron

amazing os nidhi !!
very well written.Clap
i had fun reading it , there was a continuous smile on my face while reading it.Smile You that very much pleases the human side of me who wants to bring smile to people's faces. Smile
swayams character was very funny LOL he was amazing at making sharon angry and teasing her.
but it was sweet of him to remember their first year anniversary as roomates .Big smile Well that's Swayam for you - naughty and caring at the same time.
the last part hilarious ROFL Then removing his shirt, he slipped into the bed beside her and pulled a little of her blanket for himself.

"I'm going to kill you in the morning." She mumbled sleepily.

"Can't wait!" he grinned, snuggling comfortably into the blanket.

nidhi you are brilliant in writting absolutely everything , be it comedy , tragedy , romance , etc.  i bow down to u Star Hee. Thanks so much. Blushing

will be eagerly waiting for ur future works. You might have to wait longer than you think. Ermm

thanks for the pm.

i will again repeat my lines from my previous post - nidhi this thread came as a life savior in the times where there is absolute drought of SwaRon scenes in d3.

thank you so much... love u for this Hug

-Tanuka 

Thanks so much Tanuka. Hug

Tanuka_TanHa

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

En this is so brilliant that I'm begrudged that it ended!!

Such typical roommates!! I miss my hosteller days...

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Well thanyou so much for writing this :) :)
This was sucha a cute OS!!..it was new and something very different. Actually all your works are so different from each other n there is doubt that all have rocked. Yikes! Thanks. Blushing

When i read your works, m like ' no thats d best, nothings better than this' and then 'BAMM' your next work again makes me say the same thing!.. You're sweet. LOL
You are remarkably awesome gal n yes, you are one of my the best writers i have seen here. Your FF: LTD is one of the best that i have came across till date n i still read it :). You read it too? Jeez. I may have done something right with it then. Embarrassed

Coming back to the OS, it was really sweet. The best thing for me was the fact you din't end it on a the gift note, the ending was so true to their charcter!!..loved that. That was my intention. You may have noticed I rarely end things on a good, satisfying note. Stern Smile

Well as much as i hate to say goodbye to this OS marathon, I vl miss it. Eagerly waitng for more of your works :) :). 

Thank you so much. Big smile

Go to top