Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 30)

muzzy_sk Goldie
muzzy_sk
muzzy_sk

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Well thanyou so much for writing this :) :)
This was sucha a cute OS!!..it was new and something very different. Actually all your works are so different from each other n there is doubt that all have rocked.

When i read your works, m like ' no thats d best, nothings better than this' and then 'BAMM' your next work again makes me say the same thing!..
You are remarkably awesome gal n yes, you are one of my the best writers i have seen here. Your FF: LTD is one of the best that i have came across till date n i still read it :).

Coming back to the OS, it was really sweet. The best thing for me was the fact you din't end it on a the gift note, the ending was so true to their charcter!!..loved that.

Well as much as i hate to say goodbye to this OS marathon, I vl miss it. Eagerly waitng for more of your works :) :).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Originally posted by tanukaswaron

amazing os nidhi !!
very well written.Clap
i had fun reading it , there was a continuous smile on my face while reading it.Smile You that very much pleases the human side of me who wants to bring smile to people's faces. Smile
swayams character was very funny LOL he was amazing at making sharon angry and teasing her.
but it was sweet of him to remember their first year anniversary as roomates .Big smile Well that's Swayam for you - naughty and caring at the same time.
the last part hilarious ROFL Then removing his shirt, he slipped into the bed beside her and pulled a little of her blanket for himself.

"I'm going to kill you in the morning." She mumbled sleepily.

"Can't wait!" he grinned, snuggling comfortably into the blanket.

nidhi you are brilliant in writting absolutely everything , be it comedy , tragedy , romance , etc.  i bow down to u Star Hee. Thanks so much. Blushing

will be eagerly waiting for ur future works. You might have to wait longer than you think. Ermm

thanks for the pm.

i will again repeat my lines from my previous post - nidhi this thread came as a life savior in the times where there is absolute drought of SwaRon scenes in d3.

thank you so much... love u for this Hug

-Tanuka 

Thanks so much Tanuka. Hug

Tanuka_TanHa

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

En this is so brilliant that I'm begrudged that it ended!!

Such typical roommates!! I miss my hosteller days...

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Well thanyou so much for writing this :) :)
This was sucha a cute OS!!..it was new and something very different. Actually all your works are so different from each other n there is doubt that all have rocked. Yikes! Thanks. Blushing

When i read your works, m like ' no thats d best, nothings better than this' and then 'BAMM' your next work again makes me say the same thing!.. You're sweet. LOL
You are remarkably awesome gal n yes, you are one of my the best writers i have seen here. Your FF: LTD is one of the best that i have came across till date n i still read it :). You read it too? Jeez. I may have done something right with it then. Embarrassed

Coming back to the OS, it was really sweet. The best thing for me was the fact you din't end it on a the gift note, the ending was so true to their charcter!!..loved that. That was my intention. You may have noticed I rarely end things on a good, satisfying note. Stern Smile

Well as much as i hate to say goodbye to this OS marathon, I vl miss it. Eagerly waitng for more of your works :) :). 

Thank you so much. Big smile
Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

En this is so brilliant that I'm begrudged that it ended!!

Such typical roommates!! I miss my hosteller days...

LOL Thanks Pree. Hug
gargicool Groupbie
gargicool
gargicool

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Nidhi! I am so devoid of words!  Firstly I am very sad, that this was the last one. it was SUCH a well thought and executed OS.
I always had the idea that SwaRon cannot be 'Friends'.but you made it.Embarrassed You penned down their bickering so wel! Amazing mahn!! This OS was really good on the lighter side, please do write something soon enough, and continue to give us such wonderful surprises! Big smile

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargicool

Nidhi! I am so devoid of words!  Firstly I am very sad, that this was the last one. it was SUCH a well thought and executed OS. Thanks. Big smile
I always had the idea that SwaRon cannot be 'Friends'.but you made it.Embarrassed  Wow. Did I make it so obvious? LOL Boy, Rafi is going to kill me. Stern SmileYou penned down their bickering so wel! Amazing mahn!! This OS was really good on the lighter side, please do write something soon enough, and continue to give us such wonderful surprises! Big smile

Thanks a ton, Gargi. Big smile

gargicool

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Read three chapters in one go and to begin with commenting on each of them lemme tell you all of them were distinctively apart from each other!!
ForeplayShocked 
The title left me flabbergasted. But as I read, it was different and you made it a point to present it in a most aesthetic way. I loved the portion where you gave their take so as to how they enjoyed keeping their relationship under wraps.
And loved the boys girls reaction. The former being shameless and the later scandalized.LOL 

The second last oneApprove
Well the best of all. I loved it the most.You had me in the title itselfApprove .The stalker woman scared me too. The motion sickness, ah could unsderstand Swayam's state there.The resemblance is uncanny (me too,suffer the sameStern Smile) I absolutely loved Sharon's character here. With her feeling his face to remember him.You had me there too!!!

The last oneBig smile
I had a smile on my face upon the reading the title itself.
Sharon's teeny scornful behaviour and the change in her gradually was commendable. Swayam being the irritated roomie with his outlandish behaviour one can ask for and the same time acknowledging her by gifting her the bracelet on their anniversary. The best bit had to be the last one where he once again slipped into her bed and slept besides her. But with his shirt removed, I wonder why?LOL

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top