Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 29)

LoveShantannu Senior Member
LoveShantannu
LoveShantannu

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
girl this update was amazing
It was simple yet heart touching loved sharon as always
Respect her guts although it is an os
Her each n every sentence showed she was happy
Bt deep down she was suffering frm huge pain
N dat is how u described it

Swayam pov was funny
A middle aged women was swayam's stalker
Dis part was quite funny

Swaron convo was beautiful
N hw sharon described his face just by feeling it

Yaar plz continue it ...

Edited by D3rockssss - 09 September 2012 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

mili1987 Groupbie
mili1987
mili1987

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

WOW..u did it again it was magical...

plz plz continue...

Sawyer_Tom

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
wow...i just love ur style of writing ...where do u get these ideas ... swayam sharon 1st convo in the classroom ...swaron as 10 yr olds ...then the 14 yr old aryan took my heart ... sharon is not able to see ...loved the part when she told ..she wants to feel his smile ... it was out of the world ... ur SWARON OS marathon is just WOW... u r gifted ...SmileSmileSmile

Sawyer_Tom

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
It was heart-touching os...it was very diffferent from all the os...first bcoz it was a bus journey n then the twist that sharon is blind...beautifully described sharons character n her povs...n swayam...many may be agreeing wid him...that he dont like to travel by bus...thnx for pm.

Sawyer_Tom

gargicool Groupbie
gargicool
gargicool

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Loved it. I really loved the blind aspect to it. It was such a sudden stop to all the goofiness and light-hearted-ness, I swore a word or two in the shock, literally. I loved the way you've written this, it makes the reader feel what SwaRon were feeling, i could quite visualize the whole scene in front of my eyes, it had that flow it in, which was really good! Smile

Sawyer_Tom

Nirju99 IF-Dazzler
Nirju99
Nirju99

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awesm

Sawyer_Tom

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Hey People. So I am posting another OS after all. I wrote this within 24 hours so please excuse any mistakes. And feel free to tell me if it sucks.

Thanks SO much for all the likes and comments. And I know I promised to reply to all the comments individually but due to lack of time I couldn't. But since this is probably going to be the last OS of this marathon (this time I'm dead serious Stern Smile) I will be able to reply to all the comments.

Speaking of comments, people if you don't plan on un-reserving please do not reserve the posts. I do find it mildly annoying. Take a page from Shalini's book. Look how slowly yet sincerely she is un-reserving her posts. Hug

Roommates

Pinggg!

The most annoying sound in this whole wide world rang through her sleepy ears, all the way to her sluggish brain, driving away the comforting presence of Sleep right from her mind.

She pulled off the blanket covering her face and permitted her eyes to open a little. She stopped the intolerable ringing of the alarm and stubbornly shut her eyes.

She let the grogginess once again overpower her senses and twisted a little in her bed to find her comfort spot.

That is when she first became aware of his presence in her bed.

She grabbed off the covers from his sleeping figure and stared at him in destructive fury.

"What the bloody hell are you doing in my bed?" she asked, in a surprisingly controlled voice. She had clenched her teeth to the point where there was a possibility of them breaking and her eyes blinked with such fierce hostility that the Russian nationalists would have been proud of her.

That is when her eyes registered the next blood boiling thing this morning.

"And why the hell are you shirtless?" she asked, almost losing her composure.

He moaned a little and tried to yank back the covers from her clasped hands.

"Cut it out, Siren! Don't start your bickering so early in the morning! Let me sleep!" he mumbled, once again immersing himself in the comfort of the blanket that they shared.

"If you want to sleep so bad, why don't you haul your scrawny ass back to your own bed?" she asked, giving him one last chance.

He just snuggled deeper into the covers.

Time to bring out the big guns she thought, ominously.

With that she launched her leg at him in an almighty kick, followed by four more consecutive kicks, at the end of which she had successfully managed to throw him off the bed and he sat on the floor looking angrily at her.

"What's your problem?" he growled, rubbing his butt where she had kicked him so unnecessarily hard.

"Now that you're awake, tell me what the hell are you doing in my room, in MY bed?" she shouted, finally losing her temper.

He ran a hand through his hair, which she knew was his coping mechanism when he couldn't remember something.

A minute later, his eyes lit up as he recalled how he ended up in her bed.

"My bed broke yesterday. So I came to sleep in yours." He said, matter-of-factly.

"How on Earth did you manage to break your bed?" she asked, in an irritated tone.

He suddenly looked embarrassed.

"Oh, gross! Ewww!" she said, giving him a dirty look.

"What...?" he started, then understanding the intention behind her sudden repulsion he continued in an indignant tone, "It's not what you think! I was jumping on the bed and that's why it broke!"

Her expression went from repulsive to relief before finally resting at condescending.

"You are such an immature brat!" she said, getting off her bed. "And for godsakes, put on your shirt!"

"I know you like me better this way." He said, grinning.

"You wish!" she said, picking up his shirt from the floor and throwing it on his face.

He stood up, put his arms into the sleeves of his shirt and started buttoning it up.

"You look a bit flustered. Are you sure you want me to put it on?" he smirked, coming closer to her.

She grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room, before shutting the door in his face.

Moron! She thought, shaking her head.

It had been a year since she had moved into this apartment. This had been the only building with a lodging vacancy which wasn't miles away from her college, where she was completing her Masters' Degree in Psychology. So she had little choice in the matter.

Even here, she had been provided with two options. She could either live with the creepy guy who lived down the corridor or with the aloof, indifferent guy called Swayam. She had seen the Creepy Guy Who Lived Down The Corridor and he had kept on staring at her unblinkingly. Needless to say, he had creeped her out. So she had chosen to stay with Swayam, who at that time had felt like the lesser of the two evils.

She had learnt that he was doing his Ph.D in Journalism and also worked as an intern for the Bombay Times. The building was close to both the head office of the Bombay Times and his college which is why it was an ideal choice for him.

The building was essentially a guest house, run by a portly, easy going, maternal lady who treated them all like the children she never had. She had been widowed at a young age and had never married since. She efficiently ran this place singlehandedly and was in all an ideal landlady.

When Sharon had first moved into her two bed-roomed, one bathroom and one kitchen apartment with a small balcony facing the crowded streets of Mumbai, she had been subjected to a cold, unwelcoming shoulder. Swayam hadn't been too thrilled about the idea of her moving in and had acted extremely territorially. He wouldn't talk to her much and preferred to keep to himself. She had eventually broken through his barrier and had now come to regret it.

He had to be the most irritating roommate of all times. The word 'boundaries' didn't seem to exist in his vocabulary, especially when it came to her. He would treat her as if he owned her and would share all his things and thoughts with her. Of course, it was a two way street which is why he wouldn't hesitate in using her things too. He would use her hair dryer as if it was his own. He would use her computer without asking if for some reason his own laptop wasn't working. And the most head breaking habit of his was when he read the book that she was reading and would use her bookmark to mark his own page! At such times she would feel like strangling him to death but he would seem as unperturbed as ever. She had learnt by now that anger won't get her anywhere with him. He was just one of those people who didn't understand the meaning of privacy even if it hit them right in the face.

In short, he was a glorified pig, inconsiderate in his mannerisms, who derived great pleasure in teasing her.

She remembered one time, when she had walked into her room and had seen him reading her personal diary. She had snatched it from him and had fumed like a dragon down his neck. But he had only shrugged unabashedly and had asked her if her English professor was as hot as she described him to be. Which had resulted in her blushing and fuming in alternate turns.

From then on, she had stopped keeping a written diary and had instead chosen to catalogue all her thoughts in a password-protected Word Document.

But over the months, she had grown strangely fond of him which is why she had found it easy to come to terms with his eccentricity.

She looked into the mirror blearily, as she rigorously brushed her teeth. Her mind was still half-asleep and her thoughts drifted towards the latest assignment they had to give in by Thursday outlining the various features of Gestalt's Psychology.

"What the hell?" came a voice from behind her.

She turned around and saw his head peeking from behind the shower curtain.

She turned her head back to the mirror and continued scrubbing her teeth.

"Sharon, have you no shame?" he asked.

Says the guy who crept into my bed last night, without my permission she thought to herself, rolling her eyes.

"I am taking a bath here and you...since how long have you been standing here?" he continued.

"Right about the time when you were singing 'I like to move it, move it' for the fourth time." She said, smirking at him through the mirror.

"Get out!" he said. "I'm warning you!"

"Or else what?" she said, after she had finished gargling.

"Or else this." He proclaimed, dramatically, as he stepped out from the bathtub.

Instinctively, she covered her eyes with her palms, horrified.

"Look at you!" he said, laughing.

She allowed herself to peek at him through the spaces between her fingers. She saw that he had a towel wrapped around his lower body. She heaved a sigh and removed her trembling fingers from her face.

"That will teach you to barge into the bathroom when it's already occupied!" he said, in a preaching tone.

She stuck her tongue out and stomped off, banging the door loudly behind her.

And...Perfect! she thought, as she placed a coriander leaf on top of the spicy, creamy chutney that enticingly complimented her crisply cooked, delicious looking cheese paratha that she had, with much effort, rolled into a perfect round shape this morning.

She sat down on the dining table, all the while looking hungrily at her painstakingly prepared dish which she was going to devour in a matter of seconds. She was just about to dig in when he came running into the living room madly waving a newspaper in his hands.

"Sharon! Sharon! Guess what? They finally published one of my articles in the newspaper!" he chattered excitedly, shoving the front page of the Bombay Times in her face.

She took the paper from him as well as some of his excitement and scanned through his article eagerly.

The title read 'Bow-wow, its doggie's day out' and it was an in-depth analysis of the lifestyle led by the upper-class dogs of the society. It was well written, she had to give him that. He had been trying since ages to convince the editor to let him do an article. Well, this was his big break.

"Interesting article." She said, emerging from the paper.

The sight that greeted her was traumatizing.

She looked horrifically at her now empty plate and then looked up at the culprit who was now swallowing the last bite of her wonderful, perfect paratha.

"NO!!" she wailed in despair.

"That was the most delicious paratha I've ever eaten." Said Swayam, rubbing his stomach in satisfaction.

Sharon gave him a murderous look which he promptly ignored. He patted her back, indulgently and marched off to his room.

It was a while before she could think properly.

All through the day, she couldn't push the thought of that paratha out of her mind.

How could he do that? How could he just eat it like that? He is such an inconsiderate, selfish moron! Ugh! She hated him! She loathed him! She despised him!

Why was she so tolerant towards him? She wasn't the most patient of people yet she let him get away with almost anything! Why did she adjust to his irritating habits and his idiosyncrasies? She should just leave him and go live somewhere else! That way she wouldn't have to go through the day with an empty stomach and he would realize what an indispensable tool she had been! Because he wouldn't find anyone else to put up with his nonsense. She thought, miserably, chewing the rear end of her pen as her English professor dragged on about some Shakespearean poem.  

At the end of a long, sulky day she trudged back to the apartment moodily.

She entered the living room and found a little package, sitting demurely on the dining table, wrapped up in an elaborately decorated gift-wrapping paper, tied securely with a violet ribbon.

She flipped open the tiny card attached to it and read the words written on it in his familiar cursive scrawl.

For the best roommate in the World,

Happy Anniversary, Roomie.

Swayam.

It was then that she remembered that it had been exactly one year since she had moved in. And that selfish, inconsiderate moron had remembered it.

She smiled and shook her head, affectionately.

She unwrapped the gift to reveal a sturdy looking box. She opened it to find a charm bracelet in it with a charm already attached to it. It was that of a flying dove.

She placed the bracelet on her wrist and hooked the clasp in place. Then she shook her hand frivolously in an attempt to adjust the bracelet.

She stood there admiring it for a long time.

He inserted the key in the door and entered his apartment, tired and sleepy.

It was well past midnight. Once again he had been compelled to do overtime.

He glanced at the dining table and saw that the gift wasn't there.

He gave a soft smile to himself.

He opened the door to his room and groaned.

He had forgotten to replace the bed.

He looked hopelessly at the broken shambles of his bed and sagged his shoulders in defeat.

Oh well! It can't be helped! He thought, walking out of his room.

He entered her room and stared at her sleeping figure for a minute or two.

Then removing his shirt, he slipped into the bed beside her and pulled a little of her blanket for himself.

"I'm going to kill you in the morning." She mumbled sleepily.

"Can't wait!" he grinned, snuggling comfortably into the blanket.

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 09 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragya_Mswap26anjanasaini1912tinad3id4swaronstarryLove_skmeghishid2useitsbhanot65tanharockkssoniimili1987-swaron-sirani07doll_sgtumdeepd3luverSSsanasonu._Molly_.tashu20kool kanzraveenamcBlessedfoolSmiley1279Trouble_Magnetdn-starraveena2807neeliyervaroo28Anikz003Mahirahvenusrockzvaishali_mhaskeshantanu.swayammrashKshailjaIncorrectAnanya.SwaRonmegsy-Chaitra-TannuVsmSwaRon.CoffeeStains.Twinkle_d3swa-ronMonica..swaronlandmuzzy_skgunnu1lyfisbeautifulPhosphenes-GrilledCheese-sreya19roy-Snehaa-Ardour.MirageSwaronAmRiTa_SNirju99sweetcherry95CoffeeAddictAdorableTrouble_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaflirteyed--Tanzz--Anindita91VruShan_MaNan..MiStLeToE..Legilimens.pehlanasha.sadafarshaSanskritiSCrazy4AshVikShrutikaSwaRon-Nia-HR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicOceanicRockStarSnoweypratik54000.Comics_Music.surbhimathur-Jum-RulzZ-nish22ABBY92shaani2209---Priya---Lovenarbhimisunderstood_Deepika_nature2Joshua_TANHA

Go to top