Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 17)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Nidhi after watching a awesome episode filled with SwaRonSilly, ur OS came as a life saver... thnx a ton...

such a lovely OS!!
SwaRon sute fight involving their kid and their son  has got used this small cute fights every day LOL
aryan putting toothpaste in his hair trying to copy his dad was so cute LOL
thnx 4 da pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Usually its Swayam who has my sympathy whenever Sharon is after him, this time its the fourteen year creation of Swayam and Sharon.
I loved it where Aryan put toothpaste in his hair in a hope that he will have the same texture of hair just like his fatherLOL Poor kid. 
So roughly we have a 40 year old Majnu teasing his 40 year old wife infront of their kid revealing about what they did last night and then took chance and kissed when he was not around.Stern Smile
Waiting for the next one!!!

Sawyer_Tom

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
omg nidhi this was hilarious lol lol poor aryan hahahahahahah

Sawyer_Tom

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I bow to ur spirit Nidhi...how do u always manage to show light at the end of the tunnel...really today was one day I really needed ur energy booster...kaise kar leti ho yaar Nidhi...how do u maintain that steadiness in ur narration, without ever going over the top or losing the momentum...

Sometimes he thought he was the only grown-up in this house. His parents were nothing but overgrown kids. - 

Nuthing culd b truer than that - that is a sane observation most of us undergo at that age of our lives...beautiful how u bring out the small nuances of life through an incident like this...Sharon typically angry with a typically calm Swayam and ussi ki parchayi beta Aryan...itni aadat pad chuki hai usse that he knows how well and capably his dad can handle mom's anger and what anger, mock nautanki it is to reassure herself that Swayam will cum and definitely manaofy her...the incident of the toothpaste was also so relatable and ur take on the POV of a teenager about his mature parents indulging in a routine session of jhagda turning ultimately into pyaar is commendable... 

I'm sure Aryan wuld be well-equipped on ways to b the anchor in romantic relationships from observing his illustrious dad by the time his turn cumsWink   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Sawyer_Tommarauder

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
First of all Nidhi sorry could not comment though i wanted to.

Thank you for giving us this 7 day SwaRon OS marathon. Smile

The first OS loved the way you described Sharon's thoughts nd feelings...it was pleasant to read her side of story which cv's never show. Sharon behaving this way looking at Sharon is such a treat to watch. Love how you described Swayam and his smile. 

Second OS : SwaRon as kids was super adorable. Sharon being herself and so was Swayam treating her wish as his command. Loved how Sharon said "U think giving orders is so easy" LOL Swayam's reaction to the peck given by Sharon was funny...i bet he never thought that once he is all grown up he will crave for same so much Wink and Sharon badge pakda ke chali jaayegi LOL

Third one : Hilarious one...poor Aryan (btw lovely name) all i can say is i totally agree with Aryan...when he said his parents are nothing but over grown kids. Love the way Aryan described his mother and father and verbal ping pong session was super cute. Sharon calling Swayam an MCP and Swayam disarming her with his oh so swayam-ish responses. How typical of Sharon and Swayam. Aryan's experiment to copy his daddy ji ka famous gelled hairdo bechara baccha mushkil main padh gaya. Aryan is lucky he saw them kissing and all we will ever see is them standing at one arm distance and MU each other. 

This is such a relief from the shitty track...all i can do after reading your OS is smile..so a huge thank you for making us all smile. Eagerly waiting for the next one Smile Thank you for the PM. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 06 September 2012 at 1:50pm

Sawyer_Tom

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Sawyer_Tom

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I agree, his parents definitely needed some parenting tips ROFL ROFL ROFL

This was a much needed os after todays way too much awesome episode Stern Smile

I loved the way u have penned down the swaron fight n the "SPECIAL" POVs of their son was really a treat to read LOL

Waiting for the next os...n thanx for the pm Smile

Sawyer_Tom

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Lol that was hilarious
They truly have to learn some parenting tips
Poor aryan...:p

Sawyer_Tom