Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 11)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili1987

you are an  awsome writer... i am new to this forum but i believe i have read most of your's write ups...it will be a treat to read Swaron OS everyday written by you

The first one ws really awsome Clap

and THANKS for cheering up all the upset fans of swaron by your beautiful OS SmileClap

Thanks a lot. Big smile And welcome to the forum. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987marauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Ha! I replied to all the comments this time! *pats self on the back* Cool

This next OS is, well, a bit childish. Ermm

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

"Aaahh! Sharon! Leave me!" yelled the eleven year old Swayam.

"No!" replied the ten year old Sharon, stubbornly.

"Please Sharon! Think about my precious hair!" yelped Swayam, his face contorted in pain.

Sharon came to a halt and contemplated for a second. Finally she gave a small sigh and let go off his hair with which she had been pulling him around.

"Fine!" she said, folding her arms, haughtily. "But it's only because I like your hair!"

"What did I do?" he asked, massaging his scalp and patting his hair consolingly.

"Who asked you to hit Rahul?" she demanded.

"He pulled on your ponytail!" replied Swayam, suddenly looking fierce.

"So?" asked Sharon.

"Only I have the right to pull your ponytail!" said Swayam, determinedly.

That was enough to pacify her.

"Fine. Let's go!" she said, grabbing his hand.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"To the Swing, of course!" she said.

They snuck out of the house, full of guests, went out to Swayam's backyard, jumped over the fence and landed in Sharon's backyard. There, hanging on a sturdy banyan tree, was a big, merry little swing. It swung drunkenly as the wind gave it a gentle nudge or two. They ran towards it with bubbling excitement. This had been their haunt for the past two years when Sharon had demanded her Father to put up a Swing in the backyard.

Sharon plopped herself on the Swing and lifted her chin haughtily.

"Let's play a game. I'll be the Princess and you'll be my slave!" she said, cheerily.

Swayam sighed. They always played this game.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get down on your knees!" she commanded.

Shaking his head in commiseration, he bent down on one knee and said in a dull, bored voice-

"What can I do for you, my Princess?"

"Make me a tiara!" she said, happily.

He got up gruffly and fifteen minutes later he managed to procure a wreath made of flowers and twigs, entwined haphazardly.

He placed it on her head as she looked approvingly at him.

"Why do you always get to be the Princess? Even I want to be a Prince and give orders!" moaned Swayam.

Sharon frowned for a minute and gave a tired sigh.

"Fine, you can be the Prince for some time." She said, reluctantly.

Swayam, happy at the prospect of giving orders, excitedly sat on the Swing while Sharon knelt down on the grass and looked grumpily at him.

"Hmm...now what do I want you to do?" he said, scratching his chin.

Swayam tried to think of something that he could order her to do. Meanwhile, Sharon sat there seething with impatience.

"Well?" spat Sharon, annoyed.

"I can't think of anything that I want you to do!" he said, frowning.

"Well what did you think? Giving orders is an easy job? Only clever people like me can do it. It's not for people like you!" she said, scornfully.

"So you think I'm stupid?" asked Swayam.

"Yes!" said Sharon, unhesitatingly.

"I'm not stupid!" yelled back Swayam, yanking hard on her ponytail.

"Yes you are!" said Sharon, now angry.

The next instant, she pushed Swayam from the swing, making him fall on the ground and sat on the Swing herself.

"Now I'm Princess again!" she said, smugly.

"But I didn't even get to give you any order!" wailed Swayam.

"It's your fault that you wasted your time talking to me!" said Sharon, aloof. "Now I want a horseride! And you are going to be my horse!"

She made him bend down on his knees and place his palms flat on the ground, squatting down on all fours. Then unceremoniously she sat on his back and clutched his collar, making them her reins.

"C'mon! Giddy up, horsie!" she said, laughing.

Swayam managed to crawl for a step or two before falling down flat on his stomach.

Still sitting on him, Sharon said-

"You're the laziest horse ever!"

"And you're a big, fat bully!" retorted Swayam, frustrated and angry. "And when you grow up, you won't find anyone to marry you!"

"I don't need anyone. I have you." She said, showing her teeth and two cute little dimples.

"Me?" he scoffed. "The first chance I get I'm going to run away from you and leave you behind, all alone!"

He didn't get back any answer from her. Instead he felt the weight lift off from his back as she stood up and walked away.

He too stood up and saw that she was sitting next to a small, marble fountain that had been devoid of any water for the past many years.

She sat there with her elbows placed on her folded knees and her round face resting on the palms of her hand. She had a glum expression on her face and little drops of tears in her eyes.

Swayam suddenly felt extremely guilty.

A little while later, she saw his face appear before her.

She looked away, frowning.

"I'm sorry Sharon!" he said, pouting a little.

She looked at him, not convinced yet.

He offered her a bunch of purple bellflowers that he had gathered and had bundled together in a hasty bouquet.

Her frown lessened as she accepted those flowers. They were her favourite.

Finally he offered her a half-eaten chocolate from his pocket.

"I was saving it for later, but you can have it." he said, smiling.

She beamed at the sight of the chocolate, before snatching it from his hands and placing a swift kiss on his cheek.

"Yuck!" said Swayam, wiping the cheek on which she had kissed him. "Don't ever do that again!"

But she wasn't listening anymore. She was busy stuffing herself with chocolate.

Together they walked back to the Swing.

She sat on the Swing and he once again knelt on the ground.

"I will never leave you, Sharon." He said.

"Good." She said, smiling.

He smiled in return.

"Now what are you smiling about? I'm still your Princess!" she said, once again assuming her haughty mode.

"As you always will be." He said, smiling.

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

tinad3AdiehardD3fanD3AlexDancerstarryLove_skrockstar2340meghishid2useitmili1987-swaron-unajtanharockkstumdeepd3luvergargicool~Palak~kool kanzSmiley1279Anikz003neeliyer._Molly_.Winds.of.WinterMahirahvenusrockzswaroniliciousamipatel2vaishali_mhaskekriti094IncorrectAnanya.SwaRonmegsyswaronlandgunnu1muzzy_sk.CoffeeStains.swa-ronMonica..lyfisbeautifulPhosphenes-Snehaa-sreya19roysweetcherry95CoffeeAddictAdorableTroublesweetangelpayalMirageSwaronNirju99_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaAnindita91flirteyed--Tanzz--ExpectoPatronus-Charu-VruShan_MaNan..MiStLeToE..Legilimens.pehlanasha.sadafarshaShrutikaSwaRonJJ_HolicCrazy4AshVik-Nia-nj_SRKholicSnoweypratik54000HR-DMG4lifesurbhimathurnish22HPHolic-3abhilasha_dream.Comics_Music.Lovenarbhi---Priya---sakshi.ekanshthegameisonmarauder-FrozenRain-ABBY92sky_fighter_Deepika_nature2

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
*Edited*

I would begin by saying that this OS was just freaking adorable. Kudos to you for exploring such an unexpected angle for your story and choosing such a cute plot for the OS.

As Sudha said it always has been a pleasure to your read work but this pleausre is something completely of different level when we read something written by you about entirely different age group. In LTD it was Kankshita's twist and here kiddo Swayam and Sharon. Their innocence, their possessiveness, their affection was awesomely presented before us. Moreover the theme of this OS was equally awesome. And the dialogue of Sharon was just so Sharon the diva like. ( Wo kehte hain poot
ke paon palnaye mein hi najar aa jate hain ). It was amusing as well as lovable.

Super awesome work again. Waiting for the next OS.

P.S - Waise can somebody tell me is their no defense against a girls tear ? LOL. I think I would have a better chance surviving from 'Avada Kedavra' then that.

Edited by marauder - 05 September 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepSawyer_TomMirageSwaron_Deepika_

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
RES 

And good job on replying to everyone - Hug

I thought i will just take a sneak and save the rest for later..but in no time found myself engrossed in it. Such a simple yet cute idea for a SwaRon OS and you have beautifully written it giving ample justice to how the kids of the age will react. 
I have told you this before when you wrote Kanks ka character in LTD that i marvel how you write about a character that is not your age..just like then i just loved reading about the cute lil SwaRon in your OS. 
The description about the swing was superb. the ending with she being his princess for ever SwaRon like.
Loved it 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 05 September 2012 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaron

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

RES

UNRES

I thought I would read it later but your description in the beginning made me read...Childish 

So it was since 11 that he was obsessed with his hair and Sharon as wellLOL

Trust me reading Swaron with any proper story-line is like the need of the hour, so even if they are toddlers I wont mind reading about them too discussing whether they changed their diapers or not Stern Smile

That's me the desperate Swaron fanErmm

Back to the update...Sharon wants to be the princess and Swayam the slave and they play  on regular basis. Poor Swayam

And then he is the horseLOL

I tell you he found that kiss on his cheeks yuck...but after 10 years he will literally crave for it!!

Edited by Rutu - 05 September 2012 at 10:21am

mrashSawyer_Tom

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
First things first - So sorry for the late comment ! Din't get time with college and all..
Anyway, amazing ! Two supercute OSs !
Couldn't get an y better.
"I'll never leave you"
"Why are you smiling ? I'mm still your princess !"
"As you'll always be"
I'm bowled over. Awesome OSs. Sweet Embarrassed
Loved 'em to the core.
Best part - An OS a day.
Now, we have something to look forward to everyday ! Dancing

Edited by Monu_Deewani - 05 September 2012 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

-Nia- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Snehaa-Sawyer_Tom

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Firstly Nidhi, its was great to see your replies.

Happy u liked my idea and all, LOL.

I read this chapter, it was filled with innocence and childhood memories, swaron as children, with typical characters u built, ponytail thing and swing, as always pretty practical.

The horse thing was bit too much, poor swayam, but adorable OS I would say, the marriage thing was innocent and cute, well written.

Thank u for pm.

A suggestion, can u write the page no of the OS in your index so its easy to locate..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top