Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection (Page 10)

booksfreak07 Goldie
booksfreak07
booksfreak07

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
It was the cutest OS I have read in a really long time. Loved the way you've written about Sharon's thoughts, her feelings, her nervousness and inhibitions. I just love the way she tried to analyze swayam's character based on her observations. That was seriously my favourite part.
Thanks for the pm!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3rocksss

Srry for late reply
I am looking forward d marthon i would be a treat to read

1st os was amazing
Loved d way you added some twist to d characters
N sharon slowly falling for sWayam
D cindrella joke was sereously d worst pj ever
I dont want you to cOntinue it
As d ending was just d way it sould be

N 1 more thing
U write beautifully

Thanks.Big smile Jeez the joke really was very bad. LOL And you know you're the first one to tell me I shouldn't continue it. Quite refreshing, I must say. Smile 

Originally posted by -Nia-

#Sorry for turning up so late.I was much occupied with things,lately.Ermm

Anyways this,Woah! OS marathon.Twas a need of the hour,the SwaRon track these days leaves everyone depressed,most of the times,now.Stern Smile Sad but true. Ouch SwaRon nowadays is painful to watch.

I always like what you write.You are genius when it comes to concepts. HeeBlushing So far,I have loved all your establishments.Though,you must  have not seen me around ,commenting on your works,but I did read everything! LTD,SS or OS's!Things didn't let me be active here much,those days.

The first OS here made me a simple and sweet read.Sharon's mannerisms, her inhibitions to start a conversation with Swayam are portrayed well.The OS had a much realistic feel.The ending,makes me thinking what next.This was refreshing enough. I was going for the realistic approach. I think I go for that every time. And like I've said before, the ending is supposed to make you think about what would happen next.

Thanks for the PMs.
Apologies again, for turning up late.Embarrassed

-Neha.

Thanks a lot for commenting Neha. Big smile

Originally posted by shantanu.swayam

An OS a day, and that also by one of the best writers on this forum.
What gets better??

Well loved the first OS, it was really innocent and sweet.
A really good read.
Wish it was longer though.

iBlush. Blushing Thanks so much. Big smile It's an OS! It's meant to be short. Stern Smile

-Nia-

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Nidhi are we so lucky to get an OS almost everydayShocked, now my reaction after the shockDancingPartyNidhi you are an awesome writer yaar. I adore your works, it is simple short but the best. The way you pen down each and every word is a treat for all of us. Thanks so so much for writing  such a beautiful OS. I loved the end part when he said "I know sharon" and her reaction that I thought he doesnt know me. It is so realistic, normally it happens to us too. Thanks once again.

Hee Blushing You're too sweet. Thanks so much. Big smile I feel exceptionally glad when someone calls my work realistic. So thanks again. Big smile

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Woah! did you wrote that for real..are we gonna read an OS...almost regularly from you!! Shocked
Nidhi you are bloody awesome mahn! Thanx a lot for dis..! Big smile
and cuming to the first OS..
It was really nycc!!
you are friggin' awesome wen it cums to writing OS's nd stuf so i really dun feel a need to mention dis!
Sharon cracked a PJ here...Ermm
lol she drools at him lyk a total jerk!! LOL
and in the end "sharon..i know that"
awesome! Embarrassed
Waiting for the next!

Thanks a ton for commenting. Big smile I don't know about regularly though. I will try to but I can't say for sure. 

Sharon cracked that PJ out of sheer nervous-ness. Stern Smile She's a bit pressurized here. Give her a break. LOL

surbhimathur

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanzz15

Heyaaa Nidhi!!! wow!!! OS MARATHON on SWARON...!!!SmileBig smile

ABOUT YOUR FIRST OS-simply awesome!! loved it very much...Wink
waiting for the next girlie...Big smile
thanks for the pm...Big smile

love tania...Smile

Thanks a lot, Tania. Big smile

Originally posted by swaron_d3

*reserved*
*unres*
it was a perfect start..loved the way you penned down sharon's anxiety to talk to swayam. this surely brought me out of the gloominess i have been going through due to recent swaron track..! Ahh! The recent SwaRon ttrack. The thorn in every SwaRon fan's side. Ouch
the way sharon fell for swayam was a pleasant read..the way the OS began was quite amusing, sharon sharpening her pencil just to get a glimpse of swayam. the credit for making her realize that he acknowledged his presence goes not only to the father of philosophy but also the lecturer I guess we should give the teacher some credit too, huh? LOL..it was one of our awesome-est(i know there is no such word in the dictionaryLOL )
works which i've ever read...thank you..thank you again for writing such an awesome OS..

so they have reached their first destiny ,6 yet to go...wish the flight takes off soon..Cool Don't worry. I'll put up the next one in some time. Smile

Thank you so much for commenting. Big smile
Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

RES
UNRES
I loved the start, a very common scene that we all witness in our classrooms. Very commanplace! Stern Smile Sharon pretending to sharpen her pencil gave me a picturesque view of how amusing she would be looking. Well there is role reversal here, where Sharon is waiting for one glimpse of Swayam. And then doodling and stealing glances at himLOL Yeah I really wanted to see how would Sharon carry out as Swayam. Embarrassed
I like it!!! Thanks Big smile
I loved the entire description of how she noticed his small details be his smile, running his hair when he is nervous or narrowing of his already small eyes!! Well we have already seen Swayam do it. So I guess its only fair that Sharon does it too.Wink
The Cinderella joke,was it your creation? Even if it was, I would never claim it. But fortunately, it wasn't. The joke was purposefully lame. LOL
I could not imagine Sharon saying the sameLOL I did imagine it. Not a pretty outcome, I must say.Stern Smile
The end was nice Swayam already knowing her name!! What can Sharon ask for more now?

Waiting for the next OSBig smile

Thanks so much Rutu. Big smile

Phantasm

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimshu

thanks for the pm 
and such a cute os love to read more of ur work
hope we could c such sweet swaron in d3 too

Thanks so much. Big smile

Originally posted by booksfreak07

It was the cutest OS I have read in a really long time. Loved the way you've written about Sharon's thoughts, her feelings, her nervousness and inhibitions. I just love the way she tried to analyze swayam's character based on her observations. That was seriously my favourite part.
Thanks for the pm!!!

Thank you so much. Big smile We rarely get any Sharon's POV OSs. So I thought I'd start with one that is completely Sharon's POV. 
mili1987 Groupbie
mili1987
mili1987

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
you are an  awsome writer... i am new to this forum but i believe i have read most of your's write ups...it will be a treat to read Swaron OS everyday written by you

The first one ws really awsome Clap

and THANKS for cheering up all the upset fans of swaron by your beautiful OS SmileClap

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top