Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
See Nidhi.u r gonna b at fault if my grades fall cz today i ll be going to college without any sleep! πŸ˜•why? cz i was reading the whole post.every OS/SS...😳

i had kept ur ss/os for my sem break cz now imma bit busy.but today i suddenly stumbled upon OS #2... n there we go.as usual.i finished it. n i didnt go to page 1 to make myself regret of missing god knows how many OS of urs..so i randomly flipped thru the pages.every time pressing the button for next page i hoped there wudnt be another OS cz i had to go to sleep...but no. u as usual with ur torturing writing of urs found ur way to keep me awake thru the night.finished the whole thing.all the OS/SS n made sure of that by going thru the index..

right now gotta go.will TRY to get sum sleep if possible after reading those butiful OS.😑  will make an analysis of each of the story later cz it ofcourse is useless to u now,but its imp to me.there were sum lines esp in OS 2 & 3 & 4 &...who m i kidding.GODDAMN ALL OF THEM, that warmed my heart..πŸ€—

ur an absolute magician u know that.☺️n this might be the gazzillionth time im telling u that u might aswell publish ur works nidhi...😑

DO SEND ME PMs EVEN IF I DONT LIKE UR POSTS.😑 im one dedicated reader who even after one year will definitely read ur work..

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I love this OS..  Pregnant sharon , all i can do is smile from heart...

You have written beautifully. Swayam 's state then , sharon s guilt now and her talk with her baby .
Please PM me when you update the 3rd part..hoping to see some happy moments ..dont mind happy tears in sharon's eyes😊
Aashu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it is so nice and when i am reading the images are coming in front of my eyes.. plz upload 3rd part quick... can't wait...
plz do pm me wen u update..
Edited by Aashu14 - 11 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when will u upload the 3rd part??
Aashu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So wen r u updating d 3rd part... Its been so long.. Plz update soon can't wait...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sawyer_Tom: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊
maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wen will u update the 3rd part of it been 4mnths plz update soon...
Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOMENESS!! I read all of em in one go...and each one was brilliant amazing cute intense funny every elementt of writing beautifully woven into each Os. Amaaazing. Every Os was beautifully penned :) I loved it :DπŸ˜ƒ
You're an awesomely fantastic writer 😊 Glad to have a swaron writer like you πŸ‘ CV s should really hire you to write swaronlicious scenes. It would be perfect πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†