Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
What an update...it really left me speechless...bought all the old memories back...culd very well visualize sharon...u r such an awesome writer...hatts off...plz continue soon.
gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it...!! 
The pain she's going thru...
Thw way Swayam's diary is written...
u're choice of words is great...!! loveeed it totally...!! 
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For One Shot#4

You know what I call this? I call this erotic! I had this En-is-impossible grin on my face throughout the reading experience which was, to start with, technically polished and sensationally written. I had always thought that Sharon will have the boldness once she united with Swayum in the earlier days of my watching the show. But alas, she instead found blushing furiously a better idea. Anyway, her choice. πŸ˜³

I am not sure exactly how to comment on this one, not sure whether or write anything further in your praise. The entire thing raises many, many questions in my mind about this lady I am friends with. πŸ€“ While the others can wait I must ask you, just HOW did you come up with that paragraph in which Swayum so brutally teases his lady love? Sure only a character like Swayum can resist plunging into action, quite true to this character here. It was an upheaval of seduction on like so many different levels. How did you pull it off?  πŸ€“

A confused
Kanks

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For One Shot#5

I'm moved. 

Forgive me but my comments on almost all your one shots so far have been terribly bland. My proper fashion of commenting does not come to life when I do not feel what I had been reading. My two cents will however always be nearly as good as the prose itself if I did feel it. You have written this one shot with the elegance and supremacy that I have always identified your works with. En, this is a masterpiece and I am not even kidding anymore. Most of all before I even begin with the actual comment, thanks for writing it. πŸ˜³ 

The beginning is very sharp. It is intelligently written as though both the author and character have been having an equalized magnitude of bad luck in their day lately. It bears stark resembles to any setup in which Swayum and Sharon from LTD were pissed.  Ingenious! A creep old lady stalks Swayum into the bus. πŸ˜† Might I add expressions like 'the bus arrived just then, squirting a cloud of polluted smoke in its wake'  explain all the sharpness I am talking about. I love a prose with details.  

The main narrative is really very engaging! It's miraculous how I almost believe that the horrendous thoughts and a surge of intimidation that regulated through Swayum were indeed because of how the girl looked. πŸ˜† It was good of you to first mention his motion sickness and then the awe he displays for the girl sitting next to him. A regular writer can't usually wait to jump up to the point they make the hero ogle at the heroine.  Sharon's appearance was so well described by the way. It was flawless with the simplicity of it all. Well done already. 

I pronounce myself outta an adjective to give here to tell you just how much I cherish the conversation between Swayum and Sharon that you've penned down. It is literary excellence along with a generous amount of moving emotion. I had an inkling that Sharon was blind since she was wearing goggles on a winter day. But that did not at all affect the pit that formed inside my stomach when she told Swayum about it. 

I can give you more but you'll get bored. I dun kid. So I come to you with a business transaction now that occured to me. Toodles!

Kanks πŸ€—

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome part 2Edited by additive_monaya - 11 years ago
gargicool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OK, first of all, I am SO SO SO very Sorry for commenting THIS late! i mean, my schedules have been so erratic, I cant muster up the time at all. πŸ€”
This is a brilliant piece of writing Nidhi, yet no surprises there, coming from you. I would like to tell you though, the parts where you showed Sharon speaking to her yet-to-be-born baby, those parts really touched me, they show the inner character of our Sharon. And in the middle of the update, where Swayam states that 'You were never mine, yet I feel like I've lost you' or something like that, its SO true and leaves SUCH a great impact on the reader. 
Well, its good to read something written by you after such a long  time. But please don't make us wait for so long for the next update. *sigh*
P.S- Loved the update nevertheless. πŸ˜³ Do write more.
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for commenting so late here nidhi..! 

There's no doubt to the fact that the update was beautiful! πŸ˜³
Though it had all the pain which swayam felt...but yet it was plain beautiful! πŸ˜³
Sharon's a little convo with their junior was adorable..! loved how she orders the baby to strictly be like swayam and then laughs considering it a inherited quality!! πŸ˜³
Update the third part soon! πŸ˜³

btw you wrote awesome!! πŸ˜Ž

--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
awesome nidhi! Clever write i must say.swayam's pain was portrayed perfectly and it was communicated to the very right person 😊
great job... πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for the third part and ofcourse your surprise.. πŸ˜‰
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not coming to forum dese days but damn how could i miss this...thank you for the PM Nidhi πŸ˜Š

This is so beautiful..Sharon reading Swayam's dairy. You have penned down Swayam's emotions and pain very well and Sharon's reaction to same while reading what all is written in dairy is also very well written by you. Sharon's little talk with her baby is indeed very special. Pregnant Sharon makes me smile DIL SE..😊 swayam se zyaada khush main ho jaati hoon...effects of being a TanHa shipper πŸ˜†
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing...beautifully written...!!!!!
sooo emotional...loved it...!!!!!
eagerly waiting for third part😊