A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Nidhi, I can actually foresee that this is going to be one of the most amazing OS, or SS rather. ๐Ÿ˜ณThis is too good and so emotional. The battles with Sharon's inner self were really adorable! I always wanted to read, or at least write about this theme๐Ÿค”, when Sharon faces this, and here you are!!๐Ÿ˜Š
The guilt, and Swayam's pain, how much her each and every movement, be it words, or actions, affected Swayam, the most. How it left him confused at times, sometimes hurt beyond measure(The Chee-Vam fiasco ๐Ÿคข) and sometimes so frustrated.
It was very good, and as always with a different flow all together. Waiting for the next update...
P.S - Its great that you are posting all the seven OSs you promised. 
Awesome...beautifully written...thank u for taking us in the wonderful memories of past...u idea of sharon reading swayams diary n through it making us relive the beautiful swaron moments is amazing...continue soon...eagerly waiting for next part...thnx for pm.
Amazing start to a beautiful ss nidhi !!
i loved the battle between sharon and her conscience.
but the way she put the blame on her hormones and started reading swayams diary was really cute.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
all the events are fantastically described and also the emotions that sharon was feeling at that time are very well put through .
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the PM.
EXCELLENT!!!! awesome start girlie!!! you are such a witty writer!!!!awesome one to put up swayam's p.o.v!!!egarly waiting for the next part...huggs...god bless dear...
its awesome...hav been readin all thru my fone but wenener i cme online, i forget to comment...all d one shot's r jus ffantastic...abt dis one, i jus hope ders nothin dat wil create a prob between the two although seein how huge a fan u r of theirs, its not possible๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RES
UNRES

I liked the idea behind this, Sharon-Swayam's wife who is seven months pregnant and has the sole right to go through his diary be it for being his ardhangini or for the weird urges that surf up for being in that state!!

And Nidhi the dates which you have chosen for Sharon to read, are like one of the episodes which created history in their supposedly fairy-tale!!!
To start with 6th October was that scene from where SwaRon got imbibed in me. But I know you included the classroom scene more, but it was the scrap book sequence that introduced me to SwaRon world. The description of their first meet when he was sure that he would get her know the original self and also the locker room scene was terrific.
Anyways I wanted to read Swayam's all letters addressed to her as and when they met, but then the OS would turn into FF I guess. Never mind I am presuming the scene following hereafter in the form of letter would include the abandoned staircase scene. If I am not mistaken!!! 
Eagerly waiting to read the next part.
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Congo Nidhi for being Swaronian of the week for this collection...with all regards and appreciation to all the SwaRon OS writers, u win hands down...๐Ÿ˜Š iHappy
Originally posted by meevee

Congo Nidhi for being Swaronian of the week for this collection...with all regards and appreciation to all the SwaRon OS writers, u win hands down...๐Ÿ˜Š iHappy

Thanks Meera! ๐Ÿค— iDon't have it in me to blush anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nidhi... once again u have proven that u are an awesome writer...
what a beautiful start...
i loved it when sharon talked with her unborn baby in between while reading the diary.. so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
simply superb... waiting to read the next part ๐Ÿ˜Š

sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญfor posting comment so late didn't read it earlier u do anice work keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ